Oxymeth tabs

homebrewbill

Awards
Hi

I cant get the oxymetholone powder into tablets because the powder is too sticky, it clogs the machine. Do anyone know what the ingredients are in anadrol tabs (50mg)?

I use lactose (DCL-15) for carrier and about 5% stearic acid for lubrication. I also use starch to make the tablet stronger.

Hope that you guys have an answer.

Best reg

Bill

size

Awards
  • Established
Why make tabs?
Just fill caps or make an oral solution.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I cant get the oxymetholone powder into tablets because the powder is too sticky, it clogs the machine. Do anyone know what the ingredients are in anadrol tabs (50mg)?

I use lactose (DCL-15) for carrier and about 5% stearic acid for lubrication. I also use starch to make the tablet stronger.

Hope that you guys have an answer.

Best reg

Bill
Real, Unimed A50, contains Lactose, Mg Stearate, Povidone and Starch but I don't know the ratios. They stay firm w/ time too. But I agree w/ Size, just calc you dilution, slash it w/ lactose and fill caps.

homebrewbill

Awards
Real, Unimed A50, contains Lactose, Mg Stearate, Povidone and Starch but I don't know the ratios. They stay firm w/ time too. But I agree w/ Size, just calc you dilution, slash it w/ lactose and fill caps.
Thanks for the help.

Do you know which kind of starch, there are many different kinds?

Best regards
Bill

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help.

Do you know which kind of starch, there are many different kinds?

Best regards
Bill
Amylum USP, it's just corn starch. You come buy it dirt cheap on line probably (same as the food grade lactose) or mill your own, then rendering it anhydrous at low heat in the oven before you pressed.