Other than PED's what drugs do you take to enhance their bodybuiling experience.

Newth

Awards
many people need drugs just to feel normal people with ptsd, bi polar, schizophrenic etc many people have degenerated disease, diabetes,pain etc. what about cancer patients aids patients. i dont think its fair to lump anyone that takes a drug on a regular basis as having a problem..
Same crap as the race problem...what ever, where all the same, some just get a harder version of it than others.

EDIT: This was an agreeing vent not an attack hay.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same crap as the race problem...what ever, where all the same, some just get a harder version of it than others.
Seriously though.. Nowadays everyone has a diagnos because they get everything for free and never have to work for it, parents defend them to death even when they do something wrong. Kids grow up weak and with no goals in life making them act exactly like people that actually have a diagnos. It's called depression not bipolar disorder.. A friend got prescribed Xanax for flying.. jesus

Newth

Awards
Seriously though.. Nowadays everyone has a diagnos because they get everything for free and never have to work for it, parents defend them to death even when they do something wrong. Kids grow up weak and with no goals in life making them act exactly like people that actually have a diagnos. It's called depression not bipolar disorder.. A friend got prescribed Xanax for flying.. jesus
Thats the point though really, both ends, Total Homo!(homosapian).

Xanax for flying...yeah I dunno...variables...lol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the point though really, both ends, Total Homo!(homosapian).

Xanax for flying...yeah I dunno...variables...lol.
Yup and the guy is also abusing alcohol and weed. He's not a guy that can take one and stop.. It's terrible how many people die form benzos even when prescribed..

Newth

Awards
Yup and the guy is also abusing alcohol and weed. He's not a guy that can take one and stop.. It's terrible how many people die form benzos even when prescribed..
Some times I'm not a guy who can take one and stop.
I've been abusing a few things over the last three years again and it's changed the way I perceive things this time round hay.

Edit; I should add this was all by choice.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some times I'm not a guy who can take one and stop.
I've been abusing a few things over the last three years again and it's changed the way I perceive things this time round hay.

Edit; I should add this was all by choice.
I'd like to say that I can but I have taken more than I need many times.. The only things I'd consider abuse would be when drinking in younger years but that's about every human being and weed which I just find non threatening to my body (maybe ignorant).

It's good that you can admit it and hopefully you'll manage to control it in the future. Sometimes I feel people are lacking something in their life and they substitute it for something that kinda takes them to another world for a while.

Newth

Awards
I'd like to say that I can but I have taken more than I need many times.. The only things I'd consider abuse would be when drinking in younger years but that's about every human being and weed which I just find non threatening to my body (maybe ignorant).

It's good that you can admit it and hopefully you'll manage to control it in the future. Sometimes I feel people are lacking something in their life and they substitute it for something that kinda takes them to another world for a while.
Sorry, loaded that page and walked a way for a bit...abuse is all the same across age imo.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, loaded that page and walked a way for a bit...abuse is all the same across age imo.
Very valid point.. I do think there's a difference between being an abuser or being addicted though. When you're young you go out to drink and maybe to be able to walk to women.. When you drink at home just to get away from real life you're most likely addicted.

Newth

Awards
Very valid point.. I do think there's a difference between being an abuser or being addicted though. When you're young you go out to drink and maybe to be able to walk to women.. When you drink at home just to get away from real life you're most likely addicted.
Addiction is addiction but a psychological trigger is a psychological trigger also.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, the worlds ****ed up but you do what you do.
New world of free medicin, easy attainable illegal drugs and people blaming society and not themselves. Worrying future for the kids

Newth

Awards
New world of free medicin, easy attainable illegal drugs and people blaming society and not themselves. Worrying future for the kids
More one of those come round goes round things I think, give it time.

Newth

Awards

I would also like to say cheers.
It's a lot closer than I would like.

Edit. I should add that abusing over the years has taught me boundries also.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes, addiction is often the result of someone lacking meaning. Many people on this board were once addicted to a substance or at least abused substances but they likely found greater meaning to live for. Obviously bodybuilding, fitness, and general health is one of those meanings. The ironic thing is that they never lost their taste for drugs though, but rather than using psychoactive drugs they use anabolic hormones. I think that’s a good trade though. You never hear, or at least very rarely hear, of anyone ruining their life because they got caught up with steroid use.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, addiction is often the result of someone lacking meaning. Many people on this board were once addicted to a substance or at least abused substances but they likely found greater meaning to live for. Obviously bodybuilding, fitness, and general health is one of those meanings. The ironic thing is that they never lost their taste for drugs though, but rather than using psychoactive drugs they use anabolic hormones. I think that’s a good trade though. You never hear, or at least very rarely hear, of anyone ruining their life because they got caught up with steroid use.
True true... Best thing would be if everyone would run healthier cycles though but even here we tend to want more or stronger things.