O'tang loggs Mesomorph, Testatropin V2, Creatine Nitrate!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So here's the dosing schedule and starting statistics.

--I have been cutting for 35 days at this point. I am down to about 11% bodyfat. And my weight is steady around 172-173. This this run I will be lifting 4 Times a week.

Monday: Arms/Traps
Tuesday: Chest and Back
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Arms/Traps
Saturday/Sunday: Cardio/off

--Dosing.

4 Caps of Testatropin V2 Upon waking and Pre workout (8 Caps a day total)
4 Caps of Creatine Nitrate Pre Workout 2 Caps post (*updated* 6 caps total)
1 - 1.5 Scoops of Mesomorph pre workout.

Let the games begin! :biggthumpup:

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let the results begin!:biggthumpup:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd. testatropinV1 was the bizness. amped to see how the creatine nitrate and mesomorph deliver. knock it out the box O

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sub'd. testatropinV1 was the bizness. amped to see how the creatine nitrate and mesomorph deliver. knock it out the box O
yup-testatropin v1 was what sold me on aps.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
yup-testatropin v1 was what sold me on aps.
just made another purchase on-line saturday for the original formula being my first run of the supp was such a hit but after this run i'll be sure to try the V2 WITH SOME MESOMORPH AND CREATINE NITRATE

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just made another purchase on-line saturday for the original formula being my first run of the supp was such a hit but after this run i'll be sure to try the V2 WITH SOME MESOMORPH AND CREATINE NITRATE
yeah, i found the original on a site too. i am very confused by nutra not carrying aps.:wtf:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed of course!!!

Ya Tom I hope they are just waiting for the new product to be released!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Per BigT - dosing Testratropin V2 at a 4/4 split and liking the results so far.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, another APS log? Why not!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Per BigT - dosing Testratropin V2 at a 4/4 split and liking the results so far.
no doubt.....i tried to convince andrew to up it to 4/4 but he was stuck on 3/3. my results on 4/4 were much better than his at 3/3.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's the dosing schedule and starting statistics.

--I have been cutting for 35 days at this point. I am down to about 11% bodyfat. And my weight is steady around 172-173. This this run I will be lifting 4 Times a week.

Monday: Arms/Traps
Tuesday: Chest and Back
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Arms/Traps
Saturday/Sunday: Cardio/off

--Dosing.

4 Caps of Testatropin V2 Upon waking and Pre workout (8 Caps a day total)
6 Caps of Creatine Nitrate Pre Workout and 2 post (8 caps total)
1 - 1.5 Scoops of Mesomorph pre workout.

Let the games begin! :biggthumpup:
I'm only dosing 4 caps with Meso. Someone chime in, should I up the dosage to 6 pre and 2 post - and why? What's the added benefit(s)?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no doubt.....i tried to convince andrew to up it to 4/4 but he was stuck on 3/3. my results on 4/4 were much better than his at 3/3.
When I hear results, I jump lol so I upped mine as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I hear results, I jump lol so I upped mine as well.
from all i have read about daa it seems to be dose dependant. 4/4 seems to give much better effects than 3/3 based on mine and andrews results.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, glad to have all you fine gentlemen along.

--Day 0 (not lifting today)

Today I dosed 4 caps Creatine Nitrate, 4 caps Testatropin v2 (had the other 4 upon waking)

I will be doing heavy bag work tonight along with some HIIT.
Tomorrow I will begin by destroying my arms. I have uploaded a schematic of one of my arms routines. Some clarification may be necessary.

Lets Goooo! :banana::hump:

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm only dosing 4 caps with Meso. Someone chime in, should I up the dosage to 6 pre and 2 post - and why? What's the added benefit(s)?
Ya Thats a lot of Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph.

Orangatang I wouldn't dose that high, I've dosed 6 caps with 1 scoop of Mesomorph and found the pumps were not as good as if I went with 4-5 caps.

I wouldn't go over 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate a day when your stacking with Mesomorph.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya Thats a lot of Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph.

Orangatang I wouldn't dose that high, I've dosed 6 caps with 1 scoop of Mesomorph and found the pumps were not as good as if I went with 4-5 caps.

I wouldn't go over 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate a day when your stacking with Mesomorph.
agreed-if you are looking to bump up effects, dump the caps into your meso.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Noted: Edit has been applied to logg outline. Thanks Gents.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

--Dosed 4 Tv2's upon waking, the other 4, 40min pre workout

--Broke 6 Cr. Nit. into my 1 scoop of meso. I am blowin up my arms today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

attaboy. tnt baby.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

Arms, gotta love it on Creatine Nitrate! Take before and after measurements next time, :feelsgoodman:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Guys, has anyone here had a hernia??

I got this lump in my inner thigh/groin area directly adjacent to my scrotum. currently its probably quarter sized and a bit tender.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, has anyone here had a hernia??

I got this lump in my inner thigh/groin area directly adjacent to my scrotum. currently its probably quarter sized and a bit tender.
I would go to the doctors ASAP, I know a couple people that have died from a hernia.

Def wouldn't be lifting weights and taking supplements if I had a hernia IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would go to the doctors ASAP, I know a couple people that have died from a hernia.

Def wouldn't be lifting weights and taking supplements if I had a hernia IMO.
indeed!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I went to the doc today and they said I most likely have a femoral hernia. Sooo, Oragatang gets to take a few days off until i see the surgeon for further action

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to the doc today and they said I most likely have a femoral hernia. Sooo, Oragatang gets to take a few days off until i see the surgeon for further action
Shoot, hope you heal quickly! My son had a hernia, required surgery to stitch him up. He had to remain (relatively) sedentary for about 4-7 days to heal and not rupture the stitches.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, hope you heal quickly! My son had a hernia, required surgery to stitch him up. He had to remain (relatively) sedentary for about 4-7 days to heal and not rupture the stitches.
This will kill me...I hope its not a hernia man. She also said it could be part of my muscle snapped off and balled up at the top. So im like :wtf:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the bad news, I hope everything goes well.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope all goes well at the vist with the surgeon. Take it easy until then, your health comes first.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys. It's only been one day off and I already miss being in the gym. I feel like part of me is gone

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am sub in get better

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have to suspend this log because of a prior obligation that i engaged myself in.

I will be restarting this (after i buy another bottle of testatropin) in 20 days as long as i don't have to have surgery which i will find out tomorrow

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I have to suspend this log because of a prior obligation that i engaged myself in.

I will be restarting this (after i buy another bottle of testatropin) in 20 days as long as i don't have to have surgery which i will find out tomorrow
Do what ya gotta do buddy, hope you get the hernia thing worked out!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the continued support guys i appreciate it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the continued support guys i appreciate it
got to look out for each other:grouphug:
hernia is a serious matter, hope you get well soon.:fingersx:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take care buddy.. Keep us informed on the surgery situation. We are here for you bud.. wish you the best and cant wait till your back on your feet and starting the new log. Dont forget to shoot me a link once you got it up

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Great, fantastic, wonderful news guys!

Doc has cleared me! no hernia. It seems it was a muscular tear/pull and will not require surgery.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear! still, a muscle tear/pull like that doesn't sound like fun!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, fantastic, wonderful news guys!

Doc has cleared me! no hernia. It seems it was a muscular tear/pull and will not require surgery.
That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you it's not a hernia, a hernia would be one of the worse things to have if your into weight lifting.

So is the muscle pull right near the stomach? Can you see like a dent in or something?

Damn injuries, I'm going through the same BS with my torn ankle I'll be getting surgery for soon, and also will be seeing a chiropractor soon for my pulled back.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you it's not a hernia, a hernia would be one of the worse things to have if your into weight lifting.

So is the muscle pull right near the stomach? Can you see like a dent in or something?

Damn injuries, I'm going through the same BS with my torn ankle I'll be getting surgery for soon, and also will be seeing a chiropractor soon for my pulled back.
There actually is a knot, like a reasonable sized bump. Right in the crease of my leg and crotch region. What's goin on with the ankle? I had both of my feet operated on a few years back i was in a wheelchair for 3months fml

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There actually is a knot, like a reasonable sized bump. Right in the crease of my leg and crotch region. What's goin on with the ankle? I had both of my feet operated on a few years back i was in a wheelchair for 3months fml
Thats odd, hopefully the doctor was 100% sure it's not a hernia.

O I have a completely torn ligament in my ankle and also another ligament has a partial tear, but wouldn't be surprised if that one is completely torn now as well. I injured it during training when I was grappling, it was a fluke incident!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thats odd, hopefully the doctor was 100% sure it's not a hernia.

O I have a completely torn ligament in my ankle and also another ligament has a partial tear, but wouldn't be surprised if that one is completely torn now as well. I injured it during training when I was grappling, it was a fluke incident!
I'm sorry to hear that JD, keep us in the loop about the surgery and recovery and stuff. Surgeries suck asss. All of them. Hopefully you will be able to get back to the weight stacks quickly

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear that JD, keep us in the loop about the surgery and recovery and stuff. Surgeries suck asss. All of them. Hopefully you will be able to get back to the weight stacks quickly
Will do! Thanks buddy!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope everything is going good tang

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
must be-he has been logging lit-up, lol.
Well here's the story. I got denied my insurance policy because my blood creatinine was 1.8 ng/dl when in needed to be .8-1.4.....So, I am not allowed to take any supplements for the next month or so and im drinking massive amounts of diruetics like green tea and applejuice to try and get my kidneys cleared out and get that number back within range.

When this fiasco is over ill be back with meso and CN. but a quick update anyway. Im down to about 10.5% bodyfat at 169 lbs. I'm shredding up for summer.