O'tang goes APS Sh!t with Testotropin V2, Meso, and Creatine Nitrate

Have you jumped on the Creatine Nitrate Bandwagon??

• Hell Yes! look how big my arms are

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Nope, not yet

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if there is anyone logging all three products at once so if there is any interest I would like to do one.

I have: 1 Bottle Testotropin (15 days)
2 Bottles Of Creatine Nitrate
2 Tubs of Mesomorph (one with CN and one without)

:afro: Here we go!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Dosed 3 Creatine Nirate and 3 Testotropin v2 capsules.
Also, took 1 scoop of meso pre workout. 20 minutes after ingestion I started to get "the feeling" you know the alpha male feeling with stim pre workouts. This is going to be a fun stack.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running the same stack - Meso, Testatropin V2 and Creatine Nitrate caps. Getting stronger by the day all without the bloat. Best natural stack that I've ever used.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running the same stack - Meso, Testatropin V2 and Creatine Nitrate caps. Getting stronger by the day all without the bloat. Best natural stack that I've ever used.
I think BigT ran a similar stack with the Testatropin v2 (2 bottles) with mesomorph and he put on 8lbs! He then added in creatine nitrate (4-6 caps) with 1 scoop mesomorph and with the pump he got, his biceps measured 1" bigger an hour or two post workout (and the next day too)!

Yeah, I'd say you can expect some great results and incredible pumps!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think BigT ran a similar stack with the Testatropin v2 (2 bottles) with mesomorph and he put on 8lbs! He then added in creatine nitrate (4-6 caps) with 1 scoop mesomorph and with the pump he got, his biceps measured 1" bigger an hour or two post workout (and the next day too)!

Yeah, I'd say you can expect some great results and incredible pumps!
Absolutely, I followed BigT's progress with this stack. I know my body has changed since I've incorporated this stack, in terms of recomp. I feel less bloated, more defined look with additional strength. I can't wait to see what APS has in store next.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both for pointing this out, with the feedback you have given I have chosen to do a formal log and keep anyone informed if they are interested

I just got done with my first lift on this stack, felt soo good. Pumps were bigger than usual and I expect them to increase as the Creatine Nitrate builds up in my system

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you both for pointing this out, with the feedback you have given I have chosen to do a formal log and keep anyone informed if they are interested

I just got done with my first lift on this stack, felt soo good. Pumps were bigger than usual and I expect them to increase as the Creatine Nitrate builds up in my system
I think you'll notice the strength increases sooner rather than later. Mesomorph on it's own is an incredible product, with the additional products that you're incorporating, I think you'll achieve some fantastic results (provided diet/strength program are all on point).

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll notice the strength increases sooner rather than later. Mesomorph on it's own is an incredible product, with the additional products that you're incorporating, I think you'll achieve some fantastic results (provided diet/strength program is on point).
Well a quick history...60 days ago i was 172 I bulked up to 184 with hdrol cycle but i was about 18% bodyfat. Today I am 173 with 12% bodyfat.

I feel my training and diet are on point so this should turn out well.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well a quick history...60 days ago i was 172 I bulked up to 184 with hdrol cycle but i was about 18% bodyfat. Today I am 173 with 12% bodyfat.

I feel my training and diet are on point so this should turn out well.
Great stats. Seems as if you have it all in order. What's your target weight or ultimate goal? Mine is to put additional muscle mass, while staying as lean as possible. I perform more functional/conditioning/core type training rather than a traditional bodybuilding routine.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Great stats. Seems as if you have it all in order. What's your target weight or ultimate goal? Mine is to put additional muscle mass, while staying as lean as possible. I perform more functional/conditioning/core type training rather than a traditional bodybuilding routine.
My goal is two words "Functionally Fit" I don't want to compete. I want to be lean and mean, similar to you I'd like to keep cutting down to 8-10% bodyfat and add lean mass. Basically I want to look bad asss. I do a significant amount of HIIT for cardiovascular training If you take a look at my fat smack logg I have a post of 3 picks over tha last 60 days. I think ive made pretty good improvements but have a loooooong way to go! :aargh:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goal is two words "Functionally Fit" I don't want to compete. I want to be lean and mean, similar to you I'd like to keep cutting down to 8-10% bodyfat and add lean mass. Basically I want to look bad asss. I do a significant amount of HIIT for cardiovascular training If you take a look at my fat smack logg I have a post of 3 picks over tha last 60 days. I think ive made pretty good improvements but have a loooooong way to go! :aargh:
I did and you've made some tremendous progress. I just ordered fat smack and will be running it at some point, only prior to cardio sessions. I'll be switching on and off between FS and LG Rezolution. I had a sample of Fat Smack and I tried 3 caps prior to HIIT training and enjoyed an incredible workout.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bud! I just started Testabolan V2 yesterday.

Keep up the hard work!
Glad to have you along! There's no lookin back for this primate I'll never be a fatbastard again lol. Let's kill this sh!t

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWEET!!! Thanks for the link buddy! This stack is going to be awesome, time get some massive Creatine Nitrate PUMPS :D

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
SWEET!!! Thanks for the link buddy! This stack is going to be awesome, time get some massive Creatine Nitrate PUMPS :D
Started to feel them this morning, I'm sure they will get pretty nasty once I have accumulated the CN.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So Here it is.

--Dosed 6 Creatine Nitrate Capsules, 3 Ttropin, 1 scoop Meso

--Here's the arm routine I did, lemme know how she looks

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice arm workout! How did the pumps feel?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nice arm workout! How did the pumps feel?
JD they are rediculous. Maybe this was in my head but I felt as if my skin were actually stretching. And they last too. I sent a pic to my bro after a few hours and he was still "like dude that looks real swole did you just lift?"

I dig CN. It has made me a believer and ive already pimped a few caps out to some friends who needed to be converted.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
JD they are rediculous. Maybe this was in my head but I felt as if my skin were actually stretching. And they last too. I sent a pic to my bro after a few hours and he was still "like dude that looks real swole did you just lift?"

I dig CN. It has made me a believer and ive already pimped a few caps out to some friends who needed to be converted.
Sweeet.If there is anything else you need just let us know (like another bottle of testatropin or something).Actually I think I have a good idea for you,go ahead and start your log we will be in touch.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Sweeet.If there is anything else you need just let us know (like another bottle of testatropin or something).Actually I think I have a good idea for you,go ahead and start your log we will be in touch.
wow thank you, I will start logging today.

Log URL will be posted here by day end.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i really feel that testatropin v2 is dose dependant. andrew nico ran it at 3/3, while i ran it at 4/4. my results were much better than what andrew reported. i highly suggest running it at 4/4-even if it means running it for a shorter cycle. days 10-14 is where it shines, imo.

good luck to all who are running it-i still have all the gains i made with t-v2, and since adding c/n gains are still coming.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
i really feel that testatropin v2 is dose dependant. andrew nico ran it at 3/3, while i ran it at 4/4. my results were much better than what andrew reported. i highly suggest running it at 4/4-even if it means running it for a shorter cycle. days 10-14 is where it shines, imo.

good luck to all who are running it-i still have all the gains i made with t-v2, and since adding c/n gains are still coming.
Ok, I will be upping to 4/4. I will say deeeez nuts feel fuller already.