OraTropin cycle log

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Just received my first two kits from IBE via overnight USPS. Will be back later today once I've taken the first dose with the minutiae of the cycle. I am currently on week 2 of PCT after 8 weeks of an anadrol/tren ace/test prop/turanabol cycle:

Clomid *50mg ED
Lean Xtreme *4caps ED
Glucophase *4caps ED
Vitrix Trib *4caps ED
ALCAR *4g ED
NAC *3g ED
Co-Q10 *400mg ED
Idebenone *325mg ED
Green tea extract *500mg ED
Flax oil *30g ED

6'2" @ 235lbs
14% bf% after last AAS cycle[15d post cycle]
310 bench for working sets; 440 squat, 400 deads.

I am going sub-maintenance calories -- in the vacinity of 2200 daily.

Various other supps; multivitamins, et al, too numerous to mention. Oratropin did not ship in cold-pack -- immediately placed in fridge.

Attachments

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting, wanna hear how it goes.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Took first dose minutes ago... stuff has a high-viscosity, fairly thick. Tastes good =) not unlike cookie dough or almond paste. Reminds me of the cardamom coffee cake around my house growing up.

This sh*t better not be Pillsbury cookie dough :rofl:

Slight CNS-stim, likely placebic. Back tonight with stats.

Edit: the CNS-stim is still with me >20mins after dosing. Feel great.

Attachments

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, they really make it easy for you to use.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ultramegabygtyme

Subscribe. With much fascination... :twisted:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Alright now wheres mine?:run:

I'm going to tackle my mailman when he reaches my yard I swear...;)

Cosmo

Awards
Thats alot of idebenone, you notice much past 150mg?
Subcribed...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
MMorpheous

I keep my front yard booby-trapped, I go through a mailperson a week!!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
ha ha morpheus

LO: I like the idea of the cell-mediated IGF... should avoid "gh gut" and other sides associated with inj-IGF [if legit] The whole oral administration thing is iffy in a lot of minds.

Cosmo: I run a 1/4 tsp of Ideb before bed. I may ramp-down the dose by half. I've only been taking Idebenone for a few months, and only been running it at 325mg ED.

I will post LBM and lifting stats tonight -- need to get the calipers and get my w/o in. I live by periodization; currently running the "3x3" olympic lift regimen once/week with weighted dips, and back/bi/abs/shoulders throughout the week.

Cardio consists of 164 flights of stairs [upon waking/fasted cardio] in my building, 5 days a week. I will aggregate my lifting/stats/cardio info in one post later today.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Did you take this on an empty stomach?
Yes, the full pin -- the instructions state no carbonated beverages for 30-60mins. It's cool that you can adjust the dose as you see fit. The pin-caps are very sure-fitting.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thanks for keeping a log on this. this is the first i've seen.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Igtropin and I loved it on a 25d cycle but was concerned with potential sides.

Last edited:

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Subbed with much interest. Thanks for keeping a log.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
NP Scrap.

Neglected to mention that I've been feeling hypo since dosing. It's not as significant as when taking the Igtropin, but it's there nonetheless. Feeling quite lightheaded now -- time for lunch.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
How long ago did you take the GXR? The hypo feeling could be from that.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I take the GXR every 4 hours -- had taken it an hour after the OT.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
That rules that out, right? Man, I'm hoping very much that this product is all it's hyped to be! Thanks for the log and I'll be paying VERY close attention. Please be as detailed as possible. Good luck, risk!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
NP Scrap.

Neglected to mention that I've been feeling hypo since dosing. It's not as significant as when taking the Igtropin, but it's there nonetheless. Feeling quite lightheaded now -- time for lunch.
If you have the experience and knowlege, can you elaborate on how nutrition should be altered when using something like this? I get hypo pretty easily. I imagine something like this would make it worse.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna run it 4 weeks? Anyone with experience have suggestions on what to use with this (potential stacks) or what to use in weeks following a cycle? This stuff is fascinating if it works. I've got my finger on the trigger, but I need a bigger money tree, dammit!

credible_threat

Awards
Subscribed, thanks. Really want to know if this stuff is BS.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
If you have the experience and knowlege, can you elaborate on how nutrition should be altered when using something like this? I get hypo pretty easily. I imagine something like this would make it worse.
My knowledge of cellular metabolism/citric acid cycle is fairly solid, but physiology is not my strong suit. It's too early to say, but I would use a light-dose of insulin as an analog as to the effects I've seen with IGF, especially the IM administration. In keeping with that, I will be sure to eat enough carbs shortly after dosing.

FYI: The hypo hits you quick, but it's not nearly as severe as with Igtropin

Milwood: running 30d on the OT; and happy bday

Last edited:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
interesting. i just happened to be strolling through my bookmarks and i saw IBE's page. i looked at the stuff, and wondered if anybody had tried it yet. now i come on here and there's a log; good stuff. hope it works out well

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was 3rd year at Pritzker[UofChicago] but got into finance and running a hedge fund -- my knowledge of cellular metabolism/citric acid cycle is fairly solid, but physiology is not my strong suit. It's too early to say, but I would use a light-dose of insulin as an analog as to the effects I've seen with IGF, especially the IM administration. In keeping with that, I will be sure to eat enough carbs shortly after dosing.

Milwood: running 30d on the OT; and happy bday
If the Hypo is from the IGF, the fact that it's less severe may be some implication about the relative steady flow, instead of a spike as with injection?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It's too early to say, but I would use a light-dose of insulin as an analog as to the effects I've seen with IGF, especially the IM administration. In keeping with that, I will be sure to eat enough carbs shortly after dosing.

Sounds good. Are you taking it PWO on training days? Also when on nontraining days? Lastly, I know it lasts 24hrs or more in the blood so it's dosed once a day right?

BTW, I haven't thanked you for keeping this log for us. It's a huge service. :thumbsup:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
For me PWO GXR is quite potent at 2-3 caps and being VERY observant if I am going hypo or not. Please keep us informed if you have to adjust your GXR PWO as I could see you needing to do. But you YOU are saving some supps then too-- whooo hooo! :twisted:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Are you taking it PWO on training days? Also when on nontraining days? Lastly, I know it lasts 24hrs or more in the blood so it's dosed once a day right?

BTW, I haven't thanked you for keeping this log for us. It's a huge service. :thumbsup:
I would ideally take it PWO, but I w/o from 930-1100 nightly. I am dosing it approx. 3 hours after morning cardio/2 hours after bfast.

I will attempt to be as static as possible w.r.t. diet&ratios/workouts/cardio. The idea is to be as objective as possible and leave out the anecdotes. I think the pre/post figures will be an objective reference.

YW, LO... I will edit my original post with stats tonight after my pm workout.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
For me PWO GXR is quite potent at 2-3 caps and being VERY observant if I am going hypo or not. Please keep us informed if you have to adjust your GXR PWO as I could see you needing to do. But you YOU are saving some supps then too-- whooo hooo! :twisted:
Yeah, I think the cost/benefit ratio is often overlooked... supps aren't cheap!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
For the record; I am reserving judgement on this product until I see objective results -- the mind is powerful, and I've seen drug trials in which placebic-value was very high.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Good luck with the cycle. I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs.

EPe9686518

Awards
Can't wait to see how things go for you on this. I will be watching this one closely, very closely, good luck man!

ProV

Awards
IGF

I just got my two boxes intoday... I am on cycle now and I was wondering if I should take it while on cycle or off? What worries me is with aas in my system and Igf wouldnt blood levels get to high? I need more feed back and thoughts on this? I have used Igf injection before and I had good results but was extremly tired and hypo a lot of the time and I was off cycle. I want to start my dose tommrow monring but I want to see what you guys have to say???? I will moniter bodyfat and lbm during use of IGF. I am takeing in 6 meals a day, tons of protein, mod carbs and lower fats... I will bump carbs up if I take IGF.

harleyc

Awards
hey guys,
Can some one tell me what GXR is?? And what you would use it for?? Thank you, Harleyc I really love this post by the way. I hope to hear good things about this product. Riskarb any one???

supaman

Awards
hope you become more awesome riskarb

do you have any chronic injuries might benefit?

ProV

Awards
Thanks IBE!!! Thats what I wanted to hear.... I will be going for it in the morning after I do cardio and eat my 1st meal of the day!!! My dose on aas has never been high and act is very low because I my responde very well to low dose then compared to high dose! As said ill just boost my carbs, double serveing of carbs on all 6 meals!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
It is ok to start your Oratropin-1 while on aas, it will be good to maximize gains; this is true for any effective form of IGF.
What's your opinion on IGF during PCT??? Would that just be stupid or would their be any benifits to it???? I was thinking it could "technically" be a good way to keep gaining lean mass, lean out, etc. during PCT when you're feeling down, potentially putting on fat (from cort), and potentially losing strength and mass...

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
What's your opinion on IGF during PCT??? Would that just be stupid or would their be any benifits to it???? I was thinking it could "technically" be a good way to keep gaining lean mass, lean out, etc. during PCT when you're feeling down, potentially putting on fat (from cort), and potentially losing strength and mass...
My cycle is in my sig. It promotes protein synthesis and it doesn't affect natural test levels, so I would think it is a big plus for PCT.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
My cycle is in my sig. It promotes protein synthesis and it doesn't affect natural test levels, so I would think it is a big plus for PCT.
That's what I was thinking :D

How's the orotropic treating you? Have you used LR3??? How do they compare?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
do you have any chronic injuries might benefit?
My ankle was shattered in a cycling accident and tendonitis flares up a lot. rhGH was great for that; I've been on 2iu rhGH for 3 years.

Sick as a dog right now, bad head-cold. No workout last night -- but my stats are as follows:

6'2" @ 235lbs

I've just taken my daily dose of OT.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
My ankle was shattered in a cycling accident and tendonitis flares up a lot. rhGH was great for that; I've been on 2iu rhGH for 3 years.

Sick as a dog right now, bad head-cold. No workout last night -- but my stats are as follows:

6'2" @ 235lbs

I've just taken my daily dose of OT.
really, what surgery did you have done to your ankle? both of mine were shattered in an accident when i was younger and I have constant tenditis and I have tried everything to help it and nothing works. well cortisone shots worked for a couple weeks, celebrex and vioxx tore my stomach up so I stopped those and now I just deal with it. but if its really helping that much i may look into it.