OraTropin cycle log

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Jeff -- I clear thru UBS, but have a personal account with SaxoBank as well and they have OTC option capability. On the mini accounts[sub $10k] nobody beats Oanda.com. Good luck with your trading.

eagle kamiakin

Awards
just curious, what is the consensus of OT and it's effectiveness. IBE, is it possible to see the results of your testers when they complete their cycles? By this, I mean can someone put together a pro/con list of what to expect. Just curious, I will keep checking in to read the logs. Keep it up, guys, good job.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
just curious, what is the consensus of OT and it's effectiveness. IBE, is it possible to see the results of your testers when they complete their cycles? By this, I mean can someone put together a pro/con list of what to expect. Just curious, I will keep checking in to read the logs. Keep it up, guys, good job.
That is, body recomp, fatloss, appetite, and tiredness
If you haven't read the whole thread yet, try it - it's an interesting ride.

More colloquially, most everyone gets these, old and young; older guys can also see hair regrowth, hair color returning, skin tone/complexion improving; more subtle changes include muscle-cell proliferation ("hyperplasia"), nerve regeneration, repair of old wounds/injuries but these would (probably) only be apparent if you were looking for specific signs of improvement. Hard to tell what's overlap between IGF-1 & hGH, because so many of the effects of hGH are via IGF-1.

Overall, older guys may see more significant & varied improvements, simply because they've accumulated more mileage & so have more general repair issues, but most everyone taking IGF-1 in whatever form have reported increased appetite, increased desire to eat, increased vascularity & definition, and discernable fat loss.

This is what I've gleaned around the various boards, and I've seen little to contradict it. Knowledge and experience to the contrary are welcome!

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
IBE, do you currently have OT in stock? I started a kit on Monday
7th Mar and ordered a 2nd kit, wondering if I'll have it by the 21st
Mar.

BTW, 1st 5 days very little to no hypo. I carb loaded for 2 days
starting cycle and have been consuming 450-500 gr carb/day.
Have been having muscle soreness day after workout which I never
have. I get 2nd day after workout soreness with a really hard workout
but not day after soreness unless I've been out for a while. For 2
days after legs wo I felt like I'd spent a week on bulls back LOL!
Weight has been constant with some slow fat loss. Haven't had any
tiredness to speak of. So far I'm liking it. Looking forward to seeing
what happens next week and the finishing results.

So anyway, what's your stock look like?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
It's been 24 days on cycle, dropped 1% bf% on a fairly strict diet and sub-maintenance calories. Have 7 days remaining on the Oratropin... nothing much to report; hypo has diminished, feel somewhat tighter -- akin to what I notice when I take CEE. Vascularity is unchanged. I will update next week when I've taken the final hit, but at this point I doubt I would do another cycle... it's simply a matter of "personal efficacy" -- as I've stated previously; I don't doubt it's dosed with IGF, but I see better results with the injectable.

I'll be going with MR for my next cycle -- I had great results with his premade.

LOL

Banned
Awards
you been on this board for 52 min. with 3 post wonder where you came from I am not even gonna get into it. let the mods take care of you..LOL
oh yeah thats right it gets absorbed in the throat or some horse ****. It would love to see what the FDA says about that.

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
HEY BRIAN!!! These little fueds that go on are quit entertaining, but... Do you have any OT in stock currently?

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
HEY BRIAN!!! These little fueds that go on are quit entertaining, but... Do you have any OT in stock currently?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, hum, well ah, never mind I just checked my email and see you shipped me a box today. Thanks and give'm hellp!!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
you been on this board for 52 min. with 3 post wonder where you came from I am not even gonna get into it. let the mods take care of you..LOL
Well, somebody beat me to it. :rofl:

Later sucka. :smite:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
wait you did not even receive one kit yet?
Oh no man, I got the first, I just havn't got the seccond. I did read however that you were restocking soon so I was just biding my time.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Jerry1979
Do you have to keep the stuff in the fridge?
seems this is a "serving suggestion" based on the potential variance of room temp.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
IBE, chime into my log. There's a dosing issue we're trying to clarify.

chadla

Awards
Oratropin

If the Oratropin is to be kept in the fridge, how is it not going bad during shipping.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Oral IGF-1 is the biggest fucking scam in the history of scams. It speaks volumes about anabolicminds, that they would let this fraudulent company advertise all over thier board. I am so through here. This board used to be good when Chemo really ran it..
I think someone has a touch of the jealous bug...........:frustrate

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Oratropin
If the Oratropin is to be kept in the fridge, how is it not going bad during shipping.
BUMP to this question...

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. When you say you had better results from MR, were you missing time in the gym like was the case on Oratropin? I don't feel like going back through the thread and picking apart every post, but it seems you missed alot of time in the gym.

It's been 24 days on cycle, dropped 1% bf% on a fairly strict diet and sub-maintenance calories. Have 7 days remaining on the Oratropin... nothing much to report; hypo has diminished, feel somewhat tighter -- akin to what I notice when I take CEE. Vascularity is unchanged. I will update next week when I've taken the final hit, but at this point I doubt I would do another cycle... it's simply a matter of "personal efficacy" -- as I've stated previously; I don't doubt it's dosed with IGF, but I see better results with the injectable.

I'll be going with MR for my next cycle -- I had great results with his premade.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I missed 6 days in the gym this go-around. IIRC, I had a similar missed week on the MR stuff due to a week in Martinique.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's considered extended exposure? Big difference if it's a few hours or a few days.

Jerry1979

Awards
A few days.
And do you ship to Europe? Quick enough? If so I reckon I'm able to pay with a CC? Is cycling adviced as with the injectable or can you run it longer. (i'm sorry if this is already discussed here)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
What a douche! But its still gonna be in a UPS truck for days in the
heat unless its next day only delivery. Hmmmmm

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
IBE will only ship the product overnight via USPS Express; at least with respect to CONUS delivery.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
That is what i thought i read some where!! Explains why i got my
nolva so quick!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
BUMP?

What's the name of this company? If this delivery method is true... I would want to keep some serious fundage open to drop on them and make a mint once it gets FDA app'ed.
Originally Posted by IBE
Now, for the truth of the matter in regards to our dealings with this laboratory that created the formulation is quite simple. We were working with this company to put a chemical into liquid and we got to know each other. First off this company does not deal with the supplement industry. They are in the 3rd clinical studies of their oral insulin formulation, due to the similar structure of IGF-1 they knew that it would be simple for them to make this product. They are only interested in bringing this development to the pharmaceutical companies when it is time and would not have the time or interest in a supplement. Since they knew we were planning on going into development of our own supplements due to inquiries we made, they chose us to handle this project. The whole point of doing this is to fund their 3rd clinical trial for this technology. They have already invested millions in this technology. So they figured they could use IGF-1 and put it into their technology, stay behind the scenes and fund their research while doing it. So this is why we are not allowed to prematurely announce any other information, this goes way beyond the supplement industry.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
bumpin' up for updates - riskarb? mmorpheus?

IBE - any news on the oratropin front? you were supposed to be restocked today? What's the word from the guys @ anabolic-monsters?

Anyone working OT who has NOT chimed in yet?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
bumpin' up for updates - riskarb? mmorpheus?
Hey Buddy -- finished my 25d cycle a few days ago... not much to report betond my last post. I am currently 234lbs at approx. 13%, 6 weeks out of a bulking cycle.

I am certainly more vascular than I've ever been at this bf%. I am now as vascular as I was when running under 10% bf. I don't know if the vascularity is causal[to Oratropin], as I am running "10 sets" training and I seem to get more vascular when I train high reps.

Beyond that, I didn't notice much of a change in morphology, but I'll take the slight drop in bf and vascularity.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
thanks for putting the final wrap on your experience - it was great of you to track this for us!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So IBE.... can you disclose that company now or what? I haven't seen anything in the news on this.. Especially since investing millions on an oral slin..

What is the Company or labratory name that you say developed this?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
So IBE.... can you disclose that company now or what? I haven't seen anything in the news on this.. Especially since investing millions on an oral slin..

What is the Company or labratory name that you say developed this?
Only three out of what I think is seven patents have been approved so far. The timeline for releasing more information is December from what I've read.
Check out IBE's forum for more info.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26822

Check here for more info.(IBE's last post)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
damn, bud - no improvement AT ALL?
seems you'd come out w/ increased strength / endurance at least!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the pumps were good, but my one rep max declined quite a bit in most lifts. Definitely would be good for vascularity/cutting, but the strength loss was disconcerting. I wasn't cutting, running solid cals and protein -- so it was definitely the training-method. I am running rest-pause now as a variation on DC training and use periodization with some body weight lifts; decline pushups, pullups, dips, body-weight squats, etc. every few weeks.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
riskarb---i totally feel you man....I finished 5 weeks of GVT about 2 weeks ago. Totally waste of time. ALL my maxes went down. I am still not back to speed.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Hope you get back to PRs soon... was going to do a T3 cutter with 'var, but have put that off until I hit my maxes again.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, you have killed off all curiosity about GVT.

Thanks!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
yea BodyWizard, dont try it. Its good to do it as a change to a routine for like 1-2 weeks, but after that go back to your old routine or move to a different type of routine.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the pumps were good, but my one rep max declined quite a bit in most lifts. Definitely would be good for vascularity/cutting, but the strength loss was disconcerting. I wasn't cutting, running solid cals and protein -- so it was definitely the training-method. I am running rest-pause now as a variation on DC training and use periodization with some body weight lifts; decline pushups, pullups, dips, body-weight squats, etc. every few weeks.
I had the same problem, I lost TONS of strength while doing the 10x10. Some peope swear by it, must have something to do with an individuals genetic makeup. Thanks for the log
:cheers:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I feel like a complete tool for trying it; I know better ;)

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Some people just respond better to it then others, you got to try or you will never know. I will say that I noticed more change in my body composition using GVT. I also ran it for about 8 weeks which was definately toooooooo long. Like the previous poster said, it probably is something that is good for a two week break in routine. I wonder if it works better for people who have a higher slow twitch/fast twitch fiber ratio?

I also didn't have much luck using DC, I am going to give that another go though becuase I think I had the wrong workout partner - he wants to turn every routine into a standard chest/tri back/bi routine. For instance while were were doing inclines on the DC with the rest pause my buddy would always want to do 3 sets of incline/3 decline and 3 flies. Plus we were always going too heavy on the warmup sets, which really messes up the rp workset. Like you said; live and learn.