OraTropin cycle log

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Could be, LO. The hypo was pretty linear with the inj-form. I've avoided taking the Glucophase within an hour of the OraTropin, which may be helping. I haven't checked bf%, but my abs are easier to see.

Massacre

Awards
Is anyone else having trouble accessing IBE's site? It starts to load for me and then just freezes.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
PICK ME!!

we might do something like that because we need more people's feed back.

IBE, if you decide to let some members sample Oratropin please consider me for many reasons...

1.I have been off all steroids/PH`s and any PCT items for about 6 weeks so there`s nothing else in my system to skew results.
2. I`m nearly a 10 year veteran of the body building game and currently in very good shape (never done IGF before though), so monitoing fat loss, muscle gains would be easy visually.
3. I`ve been a loyal customer of yours for a while.
4. Cause I lost my job last week and until my new training starts in April, I have nothing to do but workout , lol. So I can post everyday with updates.

Thanks for your consideration

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
trav---damn you, whoring yourself out for a little IGF. :lol: Serious though, you would make a good candidate. I have the same qualications, except for the fact that I have never purchased anything from IBE before.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
we will be getting more kits in thursday and will probably pick you since you have nothing esle to do but post every day so that is what we need...LOL we will let you know by tomorrow

Please do, thanks.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what about me? I can post everyday, I have time a work!!!!!!!!!:box:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I like the looks of those kits...lol. They just look cool. IBE, what are your thoughts on people using this compound if diabetes runs in their family? I have been toying with the idea of simply trying out a peptide product for quite some time now. And the only thing besides the cost ;) that's still holding me back is that my father's side of the family has diabetes in it like crazy. None of his siblings, but his aunt's, uncles.

I know you probably don't wanna give out advice like this, but in your opinion, what do you think?

Also Dr. D and any other advanced guys, if you read this please answer as well. :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
You aint kidding. Now excuse me while I Go send IBE a PM. :run:
holy crap - send the man a PM and stop whoring this thread for handouts. please please please let this be the last post about this.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I'll have some extra money in the next few months, so
I'll be watching this thread very close, to see if I will
purchase some. So, far what I have read this looks
good!

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
IBE-

You should float me a couple of kits, and here's why: I not only have tennis elbow, but also a slight rotator cuff injury in my right shoulder. From what I've heard about IGF1, in general, is that it helps in regrowing and strengthening connective tissues. Should your product help me out, even if just minutely, I will sing yours and its praises from the highest mountains (so to speak). I'm also an old fart, rapidly closing on 40, and my birthday is next Tuesday. A nice gift from kind anonymous strangers would probably go a long way to reaffirming my faith in the basic goodness of my fellow man, and thus strengthen my resolve to be a better person in all regards spreading that faith and goodness to all people everywhere regardless of their station in life and relation to me.

See, you floating me a kit (or two) would not only be good for me, and your company's image and PR, but would also be good for all of humanity! Oh, and did I mention that I really like cats and dogs? I have three cats and a dog, all of whom I adopted from a homeless pet shelter. Their food and vet bills are why I haven't got any extra money to purchase any IGF1. :sad: That and all the money I give to charities. :D

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Nice log riskbarb (except for the pathetic begging). Let's get back on track here. If you want to beg, then send an e-mail to IBE. Otherwise, let the man have his thread back and just buy a kit or two like the rest of us did.

I'm really interested in your feedback since I'll be using this product in several weeks (PCT).

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
SJA, will you be posting a log of your usage?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Nice log riskbarb (except for the pathetic begging). Let's get back on track here.
BUMP THAT!

riskarb - any news?
mmorpheus - *you* were going to start a log, yes?

Who else is going to feed the info-hungry masses???

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Pumps are increased, akin to what I feel on a Primo/anavar cycle[my favorite cycle] and my tendonitis is greatly improved, but I am unsure if that's causal, or simply due to natural healing.

I've lost about 2lbs and my bf% has dropped to 13 via calipers. I am 3 weeks into PCT after a bulking cycle with drol/test/tren/turanabol.

Nine days into my OraTropin cycle -- to early to really comment on efficacy.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It's intresting that it seems to be doing something to you so early. I thought this stuff took a month or 2 to take effect.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It's intresting that it seems to be doing something to you so early. I thought this stuff took a month or 2 to take effect.
Yikes, if it takes 1-2months to take effect, I assume you would need to run it significantly longer to see real benefits. At $260 per month you would be looking at a massive investment here.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
LO - it takes typically 5 days or so to see real benefits, at least when i did the injectable version. the muscle pumps are there almost immediately (site specific) if you inject into a muscle that you just worked out. for instance 2nd day in - i shot in my bi's - had a pump for about 3 hours after the inject locally to the bis/

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
subscribed

3 days into a 4 week cycle. might be worth a try after pct

good work riskarb

thnx

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Nice log riskbarb (except for the pathetic begging). Let's get back on track here. If you want to beg, then send an e-mail to IBE. Otherwise, let the man have his thread back and just buy a kit or two like the rest of us did.
AGREEE!!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
(Hypothetically, of course) I'm gonna run it for 4 weeks following 4 (current) weeks of SD, so it will be during PCT. We'll see how that goes. Interested to see how that goes for you, SJA.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
(Hypothetically, of course) I'm gonna run it for 4 weeks following 4 (current) weeks of SD, so it will be during PCT. We'll see how that goes. Interested to see how that goes for you, SJA.
personally i would overlap the last two weeks and run it pct for 2 to get the best of both worlds.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
thanks goldylight. I was thinking of overlap of 1 week using both (week 4 of SD = week 1 of Oratropin, then 3 weeks of Oratropin and PCT), but 2 weeks overlap is a consideration too. Anyone else think this might be a good idea?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
SJA, will you be posting a log of your usage?

If it looks like we needs another log in 5 weeks, then YES.

I think that IBE should comment on overlapping as well as anyone who has done the injectable version. The benefits from that may prove interesting.
Myself, I am looking for a stout bridge between cycles. It takes me a while to feel good again after coming off.....and holding gains P/C sucks for me if I'm cutting because of my freaky metabolism. I have to eat a ton of carbs to maintain even a portion of what I gained while on a good androgen cycle...but then I soften up. It's a fine line for me when "off". If I could get the advertised benefits from this product, then I'd be a happy camper.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
IBE--any thoughts to share on the overlap possibility? Pros or cons?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about this:
I was thinking of overlap of 1 week using both (week 4 of SD = week 1 of Oratropin, then 3 weeks of Oratropin and PCT), but 2 weeks overlap is a consideration too.
...and Steve's talking about this:
Myself, I am looking for a stout bridge between cycles. It takes me a while to feel good again after coming off.....and holding gains P/C sucks for me if I'm cutting because of my freaky metabolism.
(feel free to straighten me out if I'm wrong, guys!)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Correct. Milwood is asking if something like this would be beneficial

week 1-4 SD
week 4-8 Oratropin

This way he would have one week of Oratropin overlapping his SD cycle and then continue the Oratropin after he quits the SD (during PCT).

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IBE, just wondering on oratropin, is one of the main benefits of this that it is systemic? Not sure if it is. I am guessing it is since it is absorbed through mucase membranes. If it is systemic, is that better to have a constant dosage to all muscles then just a large dose every few days? Lastly, if it is systemic, does this mean there is more of a chance of organ enlargement than with injection?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think the word you're looking for is systemic. ;)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Overlapping (running IGF the last 2 weeks of a cycle and 2 weeks into pct) is a very good idea, many people use it with good results.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it could/should be a poll question: Which cycle would you run and why?
A) Weeks 1-4 superdrol, weeks 5-8 oratropin, (weeks 5-7 PCT)
B) Weeks 1-4 superdrol, weeks 4-7 oratropin, (weeks 5-7 PCT)
C) Weeks 1-4 superdrol, weeks 3-6 oratropin, (weeks 5-7PCT)

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody try running it with slin?I would assume good results.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking

1-6 SD and 1-6 Trans 1test 4ad and 4-8 Oratropin. 6-12 Pct

So if these logs show that it works and is worth the money i think that is my plan!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
You need to take about 4-5 weeks off between IGF cycles. For some reason IGF stops working after 4-6 weeks of use.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You need to take about 4-5 weeks off between IGF cycles. For some reason IGF stops working after 4-6 weeks of use.
Not doubting your knowledge, but that's the first time I've ever heard anything like that. Then again, My research on IGF-1 is limited 'cuz I never thought I would ever use it. Can anyone verify that? :blink:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Not doubting your knowledge, but that's the first time I've ever heard anything like that. Then again, My research on IGF-1 is limited 'cuz I never thought I would ever use it. Can anyone verify that? :blink:
we're in the same boat - never did much GH / IGF-1 research 'til recently, as I never saw myself using it.

I've done MUCh more research lately, and I've run into numerous references to cycling IGF 4 weeks on / 6 weeks off, but here's a bit from the IGF-1 info stickie over in the GH / IGF-1 forum:
3. Use- Usage should not exceed 4-5 weeks, and an OFF period should be about the same. Daily dosages work best (split up into 2 seems to make little difference in the Long R3 version) Most people see results at about 40mcg/day, some use as low as 30mcg/day, and some folks even use 80-100mcg. I SUGGEST to ALL first time users no matter what level, to start at about 40-50mcg/day.
there's a great deal of IGF info here @ AM. Just look for it.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
So your "off" period could very well be your PH/AAS "on" period?