Orange Triad vs Gaspari Nutrition Anavite vs Opti men

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

I am looking for a good multivitamin and the brand i choose are mentioned in thread title.Orange triad is hard to find and Opti is everywhere in my country(India) followed by Anavite.If i am not able to get Triad,which is a good option between Anavite and Opti Men.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
between the two....orange triad, but i like NOW adam personally...

Hope

Awards
Isn't it expensive to order from Nutraplanet because of shipping charges and customs.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
In descending order

Orange Triad
Anavite
Opti Men

That's my opinion

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur.
x3

NOW Adam is good, too.

OP, if shipping/customs charges are too high and Anavite is available, you're fine to use that, man.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad is really good. I also liked Activite by MHP. Those are my 2 favorites at the moment.

SAN Dr. Feel Good seems to be solid also.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Orange Triad is really good. I also liked Activite by MHP. Those are my 2 favorites at the moment.

also this.

There are only few multis who actually put some mixed tocopherols instead of just D-alpha.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken Triad now for nearly 9 months; it really makes a difference. You get all your essential vitamins, complete joint support and digestive aids. And it is good for 45 days, kind of a no brainer to me.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In order for me Orange Triad, Armor-V, Dr Feel Good, Anavite, Adam, Opti Men. But honestly the only ones i use anymore is Armor V and Orange Triad, have a bottle of Dr Feel Good i still have to try.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like anavite's profile better.

but i dislike all 3 because they are in tablet form.

i dont really know why more companies, esp supp companies that have tons of product in capsules, dont use caps for their vitamins. it's stupid to me. (unless there is a scientific reason, aside from man. cost.)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Never tried orange triad.
Lot of people rave about it. I want to try it eventually.

Activite intrigues me as well

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Adam better than Orange Triad. I don't need to be takin 6 pills a day for my multi-vitamin. I've tried orange triad a few years back and didn't notice a difference as far as joint health or digestion.