Oral vs injectable trest

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have ran injectable trest for last few cycles. Even 5mgs is noticeable and feel great. Came across some oral doses at 25 mgs. Sick of daily injects so trying to find out about how much oral is equal to injection. Wanted to do last six weeks of this cycle injection free. Will be running msten so it should do most the work. Was thinking 50mgs oral split in two doses should easily cover libido. I know half life is short but I only need 5mgs of the inject to keep me feeling good. Haven't ran oral trest for years so looking for someone that has experience with it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like 6 more weeks of daily injects then. Lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's better than 8 to 10 oral doses a day, I've tried it and it still doesn't compare to im or even td. I love trest
I'm a big fan to. I like to throw 5mgs in every cycle and it keeps libido super high and I feel great. I'm really sensitive to it though. Even at 10 mgs I need an ai and ralox. On the other hand at 5mgs a day it's a very cheap addition so why not. Plus I recover just fine from it. I know I've read people claiming it takes 18monhts to recover or crashed sex drive for months post cycle. I have non of that.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a big fan to. I like to throw 5mgs in every cycle and it keeps libido super high and I feel great. I'm really sensitive to it though. Even at 10 mgs I need an ai and ralox. On the other hand at 5mgs a day it's a very cheap addition so why not. Plus I recover just fine from it. I know I've read people claiming it takes 18monhts to recover or crashed sex drive for months post cycle. I have non of that.
I'm taking a break from everything right now #lifetimenatty 😂 but trest was always at the top of my wishlist, ripper knows a lot about it. As I'm getting older now I'll probably just stick to mid dosed test only and avoid orals like the plague, I got pretty lucky not needing trt but that came from taking a lot of advice from all the ogs here.

As far as recovery goes I try not to listen to other people because we are all so unique in regards to it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have ran injectable trest for last few cycles. Even 5mgs is noticeable and feel great. Came across some oral doses at 25 mgs. Sick of daily injects so trying to find out about how much oral is equal to injection. Wanted to do last six weeks of this cycle injection free. Will be running msten so it should do most the work. Was thinking 50mgs oral split in two doses should easily cover libido. I know half life is short but I only need 5mgs of the inject to keep me feeling good. Haven't ran oral trest for years so looking for someone that has experience with it.
I don't think you can match it mg vs mg. If your trying to use oral trest as a base your gonna need to dose like 5mg 4-5x day. I've seen up to 200mg a day oral but that's way beyond a base
I'd say at anything over 100mg a day trest is now the main component of your cycle. If I remember correctly its harder to control estrogen with the oral too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd bet if you ran something like epiandro at a chunky dose and added 50mg trest pre workout you would do better. The estrogen spike from the trest is gonna hang around a lot longer then the trest half life, that with the high dose epiandro should have sex drive high.

Before I pinned my favorite cycles were a combination of td and oral trest witj a dht. Epistane or SD mostly and sometimes I'd add oral epiandro

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's it, either you dose it like 5x day or you blast it 30min pre workout
The bold part. If you have the oral on hand then definitely run it pre workout. That's the only way I take it and I really like using it that way.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did you find the oral test at if you don’t mind me asking. Thanks

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think it was ihyperteophy. I looked and had a list from him and another guy but can't find it for some reason.