Injectable L-Carnitine vs Oral L-Carnitine Tartrate

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I see for fat loss Oral L-Carnitine Tartrate can be a hit or miss for some people. Then I see reviews for injectable and some people say it works really well and some say it doesn't do much.

From experience is there a difference between oral vs injectable in terms of fat loss? Say running 3-4 grams oral vs 400-600mg per day injectable?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no comparison between the 2, there is no amount of oral Carnitine you can take to match the effects of injectable Carnitine at 400-600mg a day or higher

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I e taken 2000-3000mg of oral and barely noticed anything. 300mg injectable and I'm sweating more and my muscular endurance goes away up. If you take inject Carnitine at 900+ your a fat burning machine.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I e taken 2000-3000mg of oral and barely noticed anything. 300mg injectable and I'm sweating more and my muscular endurance goes away up. If you take inject Carnitine at 900+ your a fat burning machine.
How bad is the pip since it is a water based solution or is there none? Have you tried increasing the dosage for oral?
I read that someone was taking 3g orally everyday on a decent surplus and it could to the point where he couldn't gain weight for the 3-4 weeks he was on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You wanna take your dose, I would recommend a minimum of 300mg a day, intramuscular with some fast digesting carbs and head to the gym 30min later

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I only go sub q in the glutes and I do it when I know it's gonna be a while before I get to the gym. IM Carnitine has been pain free for me. I've done delts, pecs and outter quads no issues ever

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
check out liposomal if you are opposed to injecting.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any particular product? Haven’t seen a liposomal one. I’m interested
The two I know of that are reputable and trustworthy companies are Nuethix and Amino pure

Liposomal is still not going to be as good as injectable but it is is going be vastly superior to traditional oral. Def the next best option imo.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
check out liposomal if you are opposed to injecting.
I'm opposed to injecting. Does the NOW Sports Triple-Strength L-Carnitine qualify as a liposomal? I couldn't find much info on liposomal L-carnitine vs other oral methods.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm opposed to injecting. Does the NOW Sports Triple-Strength L-Carnitine qualify as a liposomal? I couldn't find much info on liposomal L-carnitine vs other oral methods.
No it is not liposomal.

I think the main issue with oral is due to low absorption it is going to take a LONG time to really build up levels. I think it can still be very effective but 99% of the world is not going to wait three months to saturate and start seeing benefits.

IMO still the best article written on the subject:

Good video on the subject by another trusted intelligent Iron Brother:

If you are not Inj averse the INJ is going to work faster and cost considerably less for the results.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The two I know of that are reputable and trustworthy companies are Nuethix and Amino pure

Liposomal is still not going to be as good as injectable but it is is going be vastly superior to traditional oral. Def the next best option imo.
Have you tried Nuethix or Amino pure l-carnitine?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed nothing with oral Carnitine, but 200-300mg IM made a world on difference in my vascularity !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sub q. ?