Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) + LG M1D or OT?

spezzy

Awards
Whatup guys. First thread I've posted here I think.

Anyways. Suppose my rat was Looking to cut, although it might turn into a recomp I think. Maybe use methyltrienolone on hand aka oral tren, R1881. Just looking to do a quick 3 or 4 weeker, but don't want it to lose it's libido so thinking really low dose Oral Turinabol or LG's M1D. Any suggestions? Leaning to M1D as it isn't liver toxic..

I know not ideal, not looking to inject for this one as it's just a quickie.

Opinions?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude.....wtf is up with people using methyl tren to cut, or bulk? ITS A POWERLIFTING DRUG

and most people wont even touch it. I bet you wont be able to run this drug longer than 3 weeks. Its not going to lean you out. Its going to make you strong as ****, and um run ur body into the ground- if ur looking to lean out bro, dont use methyl tren. use winstrol or something but for the love of God respect this compound....IMO it doesnt sound like you know what your getting into

stacking anything with methyl tren- no not unless its an inj like testosterone

spezzy

Awards
dude.....wtf is up with people using methyl tren to cut, or bulk? ITS A POWERLIFTING DRUG

and most people wont even touch it. I bet you wont be able to run this drug longer than 3 weeks. Its not going to lean you out. Its going to make you strong as ****, and um run ur body into the ground- if ur looking to lean out bro, dont use methyl tren. use winstrol or something but for the love of God respect this compound....IMO it doesnt sound like you know what your getting into

Not my first cycle, although admittedly haven't used it before. A few guys on Outlaw have raved about it helping them retain strength/size while leaning out. What is your experience with it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either stretch out the length, inject tren, or use a different oral.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you dont need methyl tren to retain size/strength while cutting.

i cut hard hardcore recently in 8 wks dropped about 20lbs of fat, and retained ALL strength

i was using testosterone and winstrol

thats it

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Oral tren gives awesome gains, for both cutting and bulking. Ive seen many people get huge on the stuff and loose alot of fat at the same time and have seen many logs about people blowing up while cutting. Its one hell of a steroid, but you pay the price in side effects. I think i remember reading somewhere it has actualy killed some bodybuilders back in the day (im sure it was due to running insane doses for prolonged periods of time with other things, but still). Something you want to have alot of support supps with and get bloodwork done.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
its actually not worth using.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
At low doses MT would likely act like Tren A in regards to potency and toxicity. (slightly more liver toxic tho) However, in higher doses things would get out of hand and potentially dangerous.

cdsfx

Awards
agree with Winstrol Test suggestion this would be a much safer and better way to go op.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dont use oral tren and DEFF not on a first cycle.
no orals ore one at most and only as PART of a cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

B.S. it was not made for power lifting so it is not for power lifting., it can be used for power lifting just like deca or tbol could or for bbing or somthing else..

but i agree he shouldent use it though.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
At low doses MT would likely act like Tren A in regards to potency and toxicity. (slightly more liver toxic tho) However, in higher doses things would get out of hand and potentially dangerous.
trena is not liver toxic.....

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
just because you see the name methyl in there dont mean its 17aa ir di-methyl and so on.
tren is not liver toxic in my op.

are you jbryn that used to be with NTBM?
because that guy didnt know what he was talking about half the time.
not saying you dont, just the name seems a bit odd and join date.
anyway if not sorry.

still think tren is not liver toxic (not methylated in a way to make it liver toxic)
id be glad to read anythign you have on hand that says otherwise. :)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
trena is not liver toxic.....
Based on anecdotal reports. It does pass through the liver injectable. Also, at the same potency as tren a, I still don't think MT would be all that liver toxic. Potency and toxicity often go hand in hand.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Based on anecdotal reports. It does pass through the liver injectable. Also, at the same potency as tren a, I still don't think MT would be all that liver toxic. Potency and toxicity often go hand in hand.
testE, deca and primo go threw your liver eventually and they are not liver toxic.
same for trena or trenE.
oral or (methyl-tren) is of course liver toxic.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
testE, deca and primo go threw your liver eventually and they are not liver toxic.
same for trena or trenE.
oral or (methyl-tren) is of course liver toxic.
tren is not deca or primo. Just because it's not 17a-meth doesn't mean hepatic toxicity is out of the question.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
tren is not deca or primo. Just because it's not 17a-meth doesn't mean hepatic toxicity is out of the question.
I understand that , but from what I have read other then some cases of sever dehydration casueing some kidny issues and also some BP issues I havent seen anthing to make me beleave tren would damage he liver if you are properly hydrated.

but hey who knows maybe where both wrong and they will find it strangthins the liver hahaha.

i still stand by what i think though.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
no, I am not him. I have had many discussions w/ him and he's a smart guy.
oohh ok. sorry.
well he read alot but real world know how I did not feel so or what he read to be worth much withotu the connecions to use or exp.. as alot of the views where based off bro-logic ect.
but not a bad person or anything.

anyway take care bry

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I understand that , but from what I have read other then some cases of sever dehydration casueing some kidny issues and also some BP issues I havent seen anthing to make me beleave tren would damage he liver if you are properly hydrated.

but hey who knows maybe where both wrong and they will find it strangthins the liver hahaha.
I have not seen any human studies that suggest it is liver toxic. However, I believe that C11 double bond has more implications than what is known.

i still stand by what i think though.
agreed.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trenbolone was never used in human trails but everything suggests its toxic to multiple organs

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
trenbolone was never used in human trails but everything suggests its toxic to multiple organs
yes it was a long time ago for a very short time. in europe mostly.
in usa/canada no .

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have data to back this claim? because if so i want to read it, it would be interesting to me

spezzy

Awards
Would like to see those studies also.

Again, not my first cycle.. lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The liver is the least of your problems with methyltrienolone. Usually the more potent the steroid, the more likely to cause HDL to plummet and LDL to skyrocket, not to mention hardening of the arteries, blood pressure, etc...

The liver will heal, your heart will not.