One gyms response to the recent planet fitness commercials

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the record I find all of this hilarious! I am not the least bit offended by the recent planet fitness commercials. I look at it like this, it is a place for all the D-bags at the gym who like to hang out and talk about what they did last night and take up space in the gym.

Anyway here is one gyms video response :D

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
That was pretty cool! I love commercials like that!

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Haha I just came here to post that. Its awsome.

Hundatar

Awards
F'n sweet to bad their not nation wide but maby soon

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to ask me to leave..LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's another video A little less abrasive. I like this one because it shows the helpfulness you get from most veteran lifters. The willingness tobhelp and share knowledge to help someone else achieve their goals. This is what lifting is about, leading and sharing what you have learned.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice stuff here wish we had more places like that

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice glad to see places like those GYMS. I am fortunate enough to have a GYM in my town. Cant say enough good things about the owner. If anyone is ever in middle GA let me know.

Btw really like the end of the 2nd commercial "$29.99/month, because our equipment gets used" lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
cuz her at global gym, we're better than you and we know it

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I think a couple of them are funny, but I do like those videos, its even funnier to see the local gyms producing counter-commercials.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Ya its pretty funny. The last thing a real gym needs are the yuppies that congregate at Planet Fittits. Its bad enough the yuppies think Boxing is an aerobic workout and not a sport. I saw LA Boxing's commercials trashing "dirty", "smelly", Rocky-esk gyms. Get a clue.

ChrisSurf

Awards
Here's another video A little less abrasive. I like this one because it shows the helpfulness you get from most veteran lifters. The willingness tobhelp and share knowledge to help someone else achieve their goals. This is what lifting is about, leading and sharing what you have learned.

Dales a big mofo lol