OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It just got back in stock. I just asked when it'd be back up
I asked this in a earlier post. Can you help me out?

“Quick question..... I’m in the final stages of my PTC of clomid and Kingsblood. I’m about to add the new Eliminate and drop the clomid. I take Assassinate almost year around and was going to add the new Bloodshed to this. Any concerns with running these 4 together for a couple of months?”

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up.....

Ar1macare Pro is dropping at Strong this coming Tuesday November 6th!!

nasrenegade

Awards
But will there be wicked black Friday deals? OL, I hope you guys made enough for everyone.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up.....

Ar1macare Pro is dropping at Strong this coming Tuesday November 6th!!
Is the new Bloodshr3d still shipping out today? I can't wait to get my Bombsicle on!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn’t take too much Uro B as it’ll have side-effects
I wasn't looking to take more urolithin B on top of what is already contained in EP1LOGUE, more looking for a way to take it in conjunction with other supplements. I use a competitors epi product as a bit of a staple, so EP1LOGUE is my only way to be able to take urolithin b.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't planned at this stage, similar reason as to why we didn't release a stand alone VASO6, this will in effect canabolize sales from each other and its another production line item etc.
That's what I figured was the case here, especially given that you mentioned EP1LOGUE is a very popular product.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Just placed and order and got Bloodshr3d, kingslayer and amnesia!!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

“Quick question..... I’m in the final stages of my PTC of clomid and Kingsblood. I’m about to add the new Eliminate and drop the clomid. I take Assassinate almost year around and was going to add the new Bloodshed to this. Any concerns with running these 4 together for a couple of months?”
NoAddedHmones xtyler are both way smarter than me but if you want to ask me there are no interactions i can see. Im also taking BS and Assassinate together.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ AM doesn’t work properly on my phone anymore so I can’t edit posts

I do seem to remember finding out that epilogue and massacre contain the maximum safe dosage of Uro B
Maximum effective dosage, not maximum safe dosage. You may take 10 caps a day without risks, but this wouldn't produce necessarily more results.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You'll be perfectly fine, no concerns.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When does the new formula for Super PCT drop? I see the product for sell at Supremacy but not the ingredient panel.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there a write up on the new bloodshed yet?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs you guys must be insanely busy over there getting all the new releases organized and planned out! I can’t wait to give a few of them a run! That new formula pre though is my #1 I’m waiting on!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not see the actual ingredient panel tho
Damn....that does look complete as Fuk! Will definitely be purchasing!
It’s definitely packin all the right ingredients and I personally love how they specified that the fadogia is a stem extract, unlike some other bargain products that are available.

I don’t see why anyone would buy anything else for a PCT test booster to compliment a SERM at this point. I will certainly try it just for fun though as well. This should be the ultimate in libido enhancement.

OL continues to demolish the competition in PCT/test booster products IMO..

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s definitely packin all the right ingredients and I personally love how they specified that the fadogia is a stem extract, unlike some other bargain products that are available.

I don’t see why anyone would buy anything else for a PCT test booster to compliment a SERM at this point. I will certainly try it just for fun though as well. This should be the ultimate in libido enhancement.

OL continues to demolish the competition in PCT/test booster products IMO..
I use kingsblood during PCT. I can definitely tell a difference between it and a lot of other booster type supps.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
So just a quick favour. Would it be possible for a quick list breakdown of

1. what has been newly released/rebranded/reformulated.
2. What is still to come that we know of ex I am Supreme standard
3. Are there any other products still to come that haven’t been announced yet? Don’t need to know what, just wondering how many more.

I’m a big OL fan, you guys have been just crushing it and I’m just trying to keep everything straight lol. Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So just a quick favour. Would it be possible for a quick list breakdown of

1. what has been newly released/rebranded/reformulated.
2. What is still to come that we know of ex I am Supreme standard
3. Are there any other products still to come that haven’t been announced yet? Don’t need to know what, just wondering how many more.

I’m a big OL fan, you guys have been just crushing it and I’m just trying to keep everything straight lol. Thanks!
Superior Protein
El1miniate
I Am Supr3me Black Magic Edition (Re1gn)
Ignit3
Ar1maracare Pro
BloodShr3d

I am Supreme
No Mercy
Super PCT

3. GNO

It is not everyday a company can release 8 different products in a span of a few months with innovative and cutting edge ingredients.

You can also find all those products right off Stack3d
https://www.stack3d.com/?s=Olympus+Labs

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Just placed and order and got Bloodshr3d, kingslayer and amnesia!!!
I recently bought some Amnesia, and I gotta say, I'm getting some of the best sleep in my life! Restlessness and constantly waking up was starting to really become an issue.
Now, I only have to take 2 caps, half a dose, and after an hour, I'm out! If I do wake up, it's only to go to the bathroom, and it's only when I really have to go. Then I roll out of bed like someone hit me with a tranq dart, usually stumble into my drums, and zombie my way to the bathroom. lol.
Then I slide along the wall back down the hall to my room and just belly flop into bed and am out again in no time.
I was tossing and turning a lot to get comfortable before, now I'm comfortable in any position.
When I wake up, and splash some water on my face, I'm so rested, in a great mood, and ready to get the day started!
Awesome product and I love that the ingredients are non-habit forming. I highly recommend Amnesia to anyone having sleep troubles. Thanks OL!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maximum effective dosage, not maximum safe dosage. You may take 10 caps a day without risks, but this wouldn't produce necessarily more results.
I remember someone saying tho that after spending two weeks or so full dosing both epilogue and massacre they started noticing some side-effects. I can’t remember exactly what he said the side-effects were but they were serious enough for him to cut his intake to a cap of each.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Click on the bottle image. It will show you the back of the bottle with the profile just zoom in.
it wont let me zoom in...no way I can read that!!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought some Amnesia, and I gotta say, I'm getting some of the best sleep in my life! Restlessness and constantly waking up was starting to really become an issue.
Now, I only have to take 2 caps, half a dose, and after an hour, I'm out! If I do wake up, it's only to go to the bathroom, and it's only when I really have to go. Then I roll out of bed like someone hit me with a tranq dart, usually stumble into my drums, and zombie my way to the bathroom. lol.
Then I slide along the wall back down the hall to my room and just belly flop into bed and am out again in no time.
I was tossing and turning a lot to get comfortable before, now I'm comfortable in any position.
When I wake up, and splash some water on my face, I'm so rested, in a great mood, and ready to get the day started!
Awesome product and I love that the ingredients are non-habit forming. I highly recommend Amnesia to anyone having sleep troubles. Thanks OL!
Absolutely love Amnesia!

Very underrated

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reformulated SUPER PCT looks very very good

As an aside, I strong enjoy the fruit loops cereal flavored protein
Thank you we plan on revealing the formula within a few weeks and Strong will be doing the launch again at a killer price!

The Protein is absolutely delicious and hoping it will become our new flagship item!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you we plan on revealing the formula within a few weeks and Strong will be doing the launch again at a killer price!

The Protein is absolutely delicious and hoping it will become our new flagship item!
Definitely glad we teamed up again..Gonna be a great product launch with a formula I am dying to personally get my hands on

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback. Happy Amnes1a is treating you right brother

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s pretty hard to beat a fadogia and bulbine blend. Two powerhouses right there!

They make me do naughty things..
2 very solid ingredients. Def need to try this out and see how much it boosts libido

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superior Protein
El1miniate
I Am Supr3me Black Magic Edition (Re1gn)
Ignit3
Ar1maracare Pro
BloodShr3d

I am Supreme
No Mercy
Super PCT

3. GNO

It is not everyday a company can release 8 different products in a span of a few months with innovative and cutting edge ingredients.

You can also find all those products right off Stack3d
https://www.stack3d.com/?s=Olympus+Labs
I hope 3 is not a serious question lol. Always something coming....

You likely won’t see much else in 2018. A preview of 2019:

Endure reform
Joint supp
Natty Muscle builder
+ more

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Endure reform
Joint supp
Natty Muscle builder
+ more
That’s Q1 2019 right? :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Endure reform
Joint supp
Natty Muscle builder
+ more
TR1UMPH????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You had to go there eh :(

It’s looking like the market for an ergogenic supp is pretty small so may not return
:disappointed:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It’s looking like the market for an ergogenic supp is pretty small so may not return
Now I'm going to need therapy for depression. To whom do I send the bill?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Endure reform
Joint supp
Natty Muscle builder
+ more
Looking forward to the rest of this year as well as 2019 to see what new and innovative products we keep pumping out. Natty muscle builder and Endur3 reform definitely peak my interest

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

☹
Could producing pretty small batches occasionally, say once every three months, be profitable? You could only release an unflavoured version along with a single flavoured version as you did before to keep production simple

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this is the worst news in the supp industry