OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

Disturb

Awards
The insider club was a limited time offer that we gave to AM members when OL grew to a medium tier company in terms of sales. It was a way to say thanks to those on AM who helped that happen.

Unfortunately that offer has been closed.
That's unfortunate. OL makes good stuff but I can't justify upwards of £300 of supports for a £200 cycle/pct. Lol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the new ignite going to be like stim strength wise comprared to the old one?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the new ignite going to be like stim strength wise comprared to the old one?
J Regina, Eria J & Rauw all removed so I am pretty confident in saying it will be weaker stim wise. If you are looking for a good stim kick the new version of bloodshr3d is going to be better option IMO.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J Regina, Eria J & Rauw all removed so I am pretty confident in saying it will be weaker stim wise. If you are looking for a good stim kick the new version of bloodshr3d is going to be better option IMO.
Yeah i love ol products but I get the feeling this is gonna be crap unfortunately. And I’m a massive fan of ignite and Bloodshr3d

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i love ol products but I get the feeling this is gonna be crap unfortunately. And I’m a massive fan of ignite and Bloodshr3d

Can do 2 caps IGNIT3 1 scoop bs 2x a day to get that all day energy/fat loss stack going, and then .. throw in ASSASS1NATE

bhl08090

Awards
Just checked my order and it now says bloodshr3d will start shipping Nov 1.
Thanks dude. Just because it’s on the website doesn’t necessarily mean it’s in stock and shipping. I’ve been hurt too many times.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah not a fan of the new formula...it "was" the best all in 1 thermo out there. Me being very sensitive to "Y" can handle the Rauw. in the formula for some reason. I find it utterly enjoyable taking this....such a good product. Oh well...I'm sure there is a TON of OG formula floating around so won't have to worry. Just bought a new bottle and bought Assassinat3 for pre-meals.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah not a fan of the new formula...it "was" the best all in 1 thermo out there. Me being very sensitive to "Y" can handle the Rauw. in the formula for some reason. I find it utterly enjoyable taking this....such a good product. Oh well...I'm sure there is a TON of OG formula floating around so won't have to worry. Just bought a new bottle and bought Assassinat3 for pre-meals.
It is a shame that so many jurisdictions don't allow Rauwolscine and the various other sympathomimetic like compounds. Can always stack Rawoulscine with the new version, it is actually quite thermogenic in its own right - alot smoother energy for many though.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered two bottles of the protein and excited to see how it tastes

Assuming the muscle building addition would have benefits to taking prior to bed due to the GABA, correct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered two bottles of the protein and excited to see how it tastes

Assuming the muscle building addition would have benefits to taking prior to bed due to the GABA, correct?
The most important dose will be post WO to reap the most benefits from GABA. Pre-bed is also great. I got my first 2 flavors today. Peanut butter cups and gingerbread cookies. Both are outstanding. Can’t wait for the other three next month. What flavs did you pick?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The most important dose will be post WO to reap the most benefits from GABA. Pre-bed is also great. I got my first 2 flavors today. Peanut butter cups and gingerbread cookies. Both are outstanding. Can’t wait for the other three next month. What flavs did you pick?
The peanut butter and fruity cereal flavor.

I’ve been drinking a budget brand protein and the flavor is blah, very excited to see how these taste

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the blueberry pastry and gingerbread en route. Most likely going to pick up the mocha and pb cups in the next week or 2 as well. Can’t resist and I just know I’m going to need to keep some Superior Protein in the rotation

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like rauwolscine (though I also have no issues with yohimbine) so I hear you. There are plenty of people who don't do well with it though, and unfortunately in many countries it is not compliant. We still offer rauw on its own as part of the Essentials line for anyone who wants to stack, which does give you some flexibility. Plus Ignit3 on its own will still be very effective for those who don't want to buy two products or who don't like rauw.

Reactions: GNO
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the half-life of the pharmaGABA I the muscle building version of superior protein?

Trying to plan out my meals a bit better

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dude. Just because it’s on the website doesn’t necessarily mean it’s in stock and shipping. I’ve been hurt too many times.
Set to ship this week. We actually have 2 products in the warehouse manufactured that haven't been released to the public yet. Prioritizing our content and marketing strategies before releasing product preemptively.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy a bottle of rauwolscine and it will last you 90 servings. 10% of the population likes rauwolscine we have an internal way to survey our customers on questions like this before we go to formulation stages and another vice is that its not compliant literally anywhere but the US. As a fat burner it will work better than the old version, there are many ways to add stims with the versatile 4 cap dosing as i've laid out above.

Disturb

Awards
They have multiple 30% off codes floating around also....for example Use GNO30 for 30% off
You sir, are a ****ing gangster.

@OL What is the new Kings Blood about? It doesn't show up under any categories on your website.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the insider club even though I’m not a frequent customer. It’s sealed the deal on two purchases for me. That’s about once per 6 months but it made me choose OL hands down

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just buy a bottle of rauwolscine and it will last you 90 servings. 10% of the population likes rauwolscine we have an internal way to survey our customers on questions like this before we go to formulation stages and another vice is that its not compliant literally anywhere but the US. As a fat burner it will work better than the old version, there are many ways to add stims with the versatile 4 cap dosing as i've laid out above.
New thermo > old thermo. Plus it’s easier for mass marketing.

Also seeing oleurperin and gingerols extracted for that percentage is pretty rare. Nice job

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New thermo > old thermo. Plus it’s easier for mass marketing.

Also seeing oleurperin and gingerols extracted for that percentage is pretty rare. Nice job
Thanks for the positive feedback

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to be trying your rauwolscine soon...I've been told it is the best available, pretty excited to try it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TrainerTone just notified me that the jug of protein I was selected to review is on it's way...mmm blueberry!!!

I asked for the pharmagaba and can't wait to try it out...my usual protein is 6 star from Walmart so this will be a significant upgrade!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Set to ship this week. We actually have 2 products in the warehouse manufactured that haven't been released to the public yet. Prioritizing our content and marketing strategies before releasing product preemptively.
Please tell me it’s the new preworkout forum all I am Supreme

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TrainerTone just notified me that the jug of protein I was selected to review is on it's way...mmm blueberry!!!

I asked for the pharmagaba and can't wait to try it out...my usual protein is 6 star from Walmart so this will be a significant upgrade!!!
You have some other flavor samples on the way as well brother;)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys dropping ashwagandha extract from your lineup? Has be out of stock on your website and on suppremecy for quite awhile now.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Standalone PLCAR (or even included in formulas) seems pretty rare nowadays. Anyone know why? Always thought that would be a solid option for an essentials line

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Definite upgrade for sure!! And we hooked you up brother!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any possibility of a standalone urolithin b product at some point? The other two ingredients are super common and easy to obtain now, it's just hard to justify the high cost of Ep1logue basically for this ingredient alone.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any possibility of a standalone urolithin b product at some point? The other two ingredients are super common and easy to obtain now, it's just hard to justify the high cost of Ep1logue basically for this ingredient alone.
Curious how much of a public interest there is in urolothin B outside of the AM community (same goes for my PLCAR thought above, too)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3 are some of or our most popular products sales wise.
Does that mean yes or on for the possibility of standalone urolithin b? It would be cool to be able to effectively combine urolithin b with Massacr3 for example instead of half doses of Massacr3 and Ep1logue, or any number of products out there that it would likely stack nicely with.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick question..... I’m in the final stages of my PTC of clomid and Kingsblood. I’m about to add the new Eliminate and drop the clomid. I take Assassinate almost year around and was going to add the new Bloodshed to this. Any concerns with running these 4 together for a couple of months?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats the discount? Hard pass for me. I have tried pretty much every OL product, but I just cant justify that price. Especially when Strong is having killer deals on other OL products. Was really looking forward to trying this and am at the bottom of what I currently use. Guess I will buy something else.
I just ordered on OL and I’m part of the email club so my total w/shipping is 35.98$

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does that mean yes or on for the possibility of standalone urolithin b? It would be cool to be able to effectively combine urolithin b with Massacr3 for example instead of half doses of Massacr3 and Ep1logue, or any number of products out there that it would likely stack nicely with.
I’m sure. I meant how well that ingredient would do as a standalone as part of your essentials series
It isn't planned at this stage, similar reason as to why we didn't release a stand alone VASO6, this will in effect canabolize sales from each other and its another production line item etc.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You shouldn’t take too much Uro B as it’ll have side-effects

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ AM doesn’t work properly on my phone anymore so I can’t edit posts

I do seem to remember finding out that epilogue and massacre contain the maximum safe dosage of Uro B

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys dropping ashwagandha extract from your lineup? Has be out of stock on your website and on suppremecy for quite awhile now.
It just got back in stock. I just asked when it'd be back up