OL UK product request thread

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I think it's been said in here but would love to see an abuterol type product! I'm sure it's prob illegal but would love to try it and I know OL always puts out legit products

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Can you buy OL uk products in the us? I assume you could but don't know. Hope this isn't a dumb question.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Can you buy OL uk products in the us? I assume you could but don't know. Hope this isn't a dumb question.
You can use my code for UK products if need be

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
You know how get rid of the vision sides?
I didn´t experienced any vision sides up to 75 mg ED. After that it started get worse in line with the dosage. At 150 mg ED I didn´t see **** when it was dark.
And the effect wasn´t so much more noticeble after 50 mg ED anyway so for me that´s the sweet spot.

But I´m not sure if it´s worth to mess around with S4 now when there are so many other alternatives. I havn´t tried stack S4 with another SARM and the only thing I think S4 can give is a small androgenic push alongside Ostarine or LGD. But, probably could Epiandro do this with success as well without so much more suppression anyway...

But S4 and Anavar was good on a cut though.

Huslazworlden

Awards
Just received an email saying we can now pre-order DermaTr3st...so excited to see this product back!!!!!

Reactions: GNO

bluems10

Awards
Swooped in for my stash as soon as I saw! My credit card company loves me right now :(

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know man :)
Grab it from Nutriverse now, while you still can. 20% off if you use the code TREST20! I wouldn't wait too long before placing an order

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Grab it from Nutriverse now, while you still can. 20% off if you use the code TREST20! I wouldn't wait too long before placing an order
Thanks brother

Huslazworlden

Awards
Ordering as soon as I hit reply!!!!

bluems10

Awards
any info on when conqu3r will be making its comeback? Thoughts on taking it while on lgd/rad or any other sarms or phs?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Like anything Id watch bp, don't want to be taking stimulants with high blood pressure .

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any info on when conqu3r will be making its comeback? Thoughts on taking it while on lgd/rad or any other sarms or phs?
No set date yet but it will be very soon.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What's baiba
from the anteus labs writeup for their baiba
"Beta-aminoisobutyric acid, or BAIBA for short.

When you exercise, benefits of that exercise are seen in many different organs of the body, not just the muscles that were exercised. These metabolic benefits are the result of "messenger" molecules that are released into the blood stream and travel to other tissues where the benefits of exercise are realised. One such messenger molecule, or "myokine", is understood to be the amino acid beta-aminoisobutyric acid.
BAIBA is an amino acid that your body produces in response to exercise. After being released into the blood stream, it starts a thermogenic program in fat tissue, raising energy expenditure and reducing weight gain when tested in mice. When mouse or human white fat cells are exposed to BAIBA, some of them become fat-burning "beige" fat cells. Beige (or BRITE) fat cells contain the protein UCP-1 - also known as "thermogenin" because it burns triglycerides to produce heat.

- BAIBA is produced naturally by the human body – it’s formed from the catabolism of thymine [1][2] and is also product of exercise-induced PGC1a-mediated amino acid breakdown. [3]
- BAIBA increases the utilization of free fatty acids and decreases fat mass in mice. [4]
- BAIBA stimulates the differentiation of white fat cells into thermogenic beige/brite fat cells in both in vivo animal experiments and in vitro human stem cell studies. [5][6]

Antaeus Labs Modular Series βAIBA contains just the amino acid BAIBA, in powder form for easy dosing. It's tasteless and odorless, and mixes well with a soft drink or protein shake. It is suitable for both men and women.

βAIBA is suited for use by:
- those trying to lose weight, in combination with a healthy diet and exercise regime
- those trying to reap the maximal metabolic benefits from their exercise regime
- those who may be temporarily unable to exercise through injury or illness

1. β-Aminoisobutyric Acid, a New Probe for the Metabolism of DNA and RNA in Normal and Tumorous Tissue. Cancer Res 34, 1381–1384.
2. The excretion of beta-aminoisobutyric acid following thymine and dihydrothymine administration to man. Aust J Exp Biol Med Sci 39, 423–427.
3. PGC-1α-Mediated Branched-Chain Amino Acid Metabolism in the Skeletal Muscle. PLoS ONE 9, e91006.
4. Effects of zidovudine, stavudine and beta-aminoisobutyric acid on lipid homeostasis in mice: possible role in human fat wasting. Antivir. Ther. (Lond.) 9, 801–810.
5. β-Aminoisobutyric Acid Induces Browning of White Fat and Hepatic β-Oxidation and Is Inversely Correlated with Cardiometabolic Risk Factors. Cell Metabolism 19, 96–108.
6. Come on BAIBA Light My Fire. Cell Metabolism 19, 1–2.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen any updated studies on βAIBA?

Seems like things went quiet on it for a while......

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

I think it's still a solid option but it would be nice to have multiple sources, a larger bulk size and a competitive price point.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

To my knowledge it is a very hard ingredient to source and rather expensive. Coop and several others stand by the science behind it, just hard to find. Only place I know that sells it is Antaeus Labs

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To my knowledge it is a very hard ingredient to source and rather expensive. Coop and several others stand by the science behind it, just hard to find. Only place I know that sells it is Antaeus Labs
Anyone here have experience with it?

henryv

Awards
  • Established

An interesting BAIBA study was published recently that shows BAIBA is an AMPK-activator in (mouse) muscle.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26105792

The introduction provides a neat summary of the previous decade or so of research into the molecule:
"Begriche et al demonstrated that BAIBA, a natural catabolite of thymine, reduced body fat percentage through increased fatty acid oxidation and decreased de novo lipogenesis in mice. Recently, Roberts et al identified BAIBA as a small molecule myokine secreted from myocytes with forced expression of PGC-1a. BAIBA enhances the browning of white adipose tissue and beta-oxidation in the liver through a mechanism mediated by PPARa."​

The series of experiments they go on to perform demonstrate that BAIBA significantly and dose-dependently induces AMPK phosphorylation in mouse skeletal muscle, which is proposed as "one possible mechanism through which the beneficial effects of exercise may be mediated through BAIBA".
They also found that BAIBA decreased the body weight of experimental animals without affecting energy intake (i.e. it caused weight loss in mice without reducing calories).

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
An interesting BAIBA study was published recently that shows BAIBA is an AMPK-activator in (mouse) muscle.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26105792

The introduction provides a neat summary of the previous decade or so of research into the molecule:
"Begriche et al demonstrated that BAIBA, a natural catabolite of thymine, reduced body fat percentage through increased fatty acid oxidation and decreased de novo lipogenesis in mice. Recently, Roberts et al identified BAIBA as a small molecule myokine secreted from myocytes with forced expression of PGC-1a. BAIBA enhances the browning of white adipose tissue and beta-oxidation in the liver through a mechanism mediated by PPARa."​

The series of experiments they go on to perform demonstrate that BAIBA significantly and dose-dependently induces AMPK phosphorylation in mouse skeletal muscle, which is proposed as "one possible mechanism through which the beneficial effects of exercise may be mediated through BAIBA".
They also found that BAIBA decreased the body weight of experimental animals without affecting energy intake (i.e. it caused weight loss in mice without reducing calories).
Good find. I'm going to read the full text later on today. Looks promising.

btw, you still have this ingredient in your fat burner yes?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Good find. I'm going to read the full text later on today. Looks promising.

btw, you still have this ingredient in your fat burner yes?
Yes sir. It's available as the single-ingredient product βAIBA and as part of a wider fat-burning formula in LipoMorph.
I don't wish to derail the OL UK thread any further, so if anyone wants more info they can find help in our sub-forum.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
So what's coming for my next run ?
Ill wait til february so you have some time to release all the good stuff !

And thanks for bringing back dermatr3st and tr3st for os OL UK customers !

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
So what's coming for my next run ?
Ill wait til february so you have some time to release all the good stuff !

And thanks for bringing back dermatr3st and tr3st for os OL UK customers !
This is just the beginning bro ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. It's available as the single-ingredient product βAIBA and as part of a wider fat-burning formula in LipoMorph.
I don't wish to derail the OL UK thread any further, so if anyone wants more info they can find help in our sub-forum.
Look who's back from the mysterious beyond. I emailed you, you must not of gotten it?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you think will the UK get dermatrest again?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can have it right now..it is on PM and JW under the name of Olympus UK ;)
Strange that these resellers state its a 60ml bottle.i heard something bout 120ml but half the concentration AS before

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange that these resellers state its a 60ml bottle.i heard something bout 120ml but half the concentration AS before
This is an old question but I'll respond anyway in case it is still unclear. The OG Dermatrest under the OL banner was 60 ml at a concentration of 50 mg per ml (3000 mg Trest in total). When Dermatrest was brought back in limited run under the OL UK banner it was reformulated to allow for more flexible dosing at 25 mg per ml with a total volume of 120 ml. Still the same 3000 mg of Trest per bottle. I would have to confirm for sure but I'm pretty confident that is what it will remain.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an old question but I'll respond anyway in case it is still unclear. The OG Dermatrest under the OL banner was 60 ml at a concentration of 50 mg per ml (300 mg Trest in total). When Dermatrest was brought back in limited run under the OL UK banner it was reformulated to allow for more flexible dosing at 25 mg per ml with a total volume of 120 ml. Still the same 300 mg of Trest per bottle. I would have to confirm for sure but I'm pretty confident that is what it will remain.
I believe you mean 3000mg Trest in total

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
bumping up this thread as there is too much good stuff on the horizon :D