Id like to see some aromatase inhibitors like atd, 6-oxo, an 6-bromo
Oral AND transdermal

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, Russian star, I used to rep with him back with need to b uild muscle he was very knowledgable in bro science back then,
Yeah a couple guys here who were following his Rad140 log said they were going to jump into higher doses straight out just because he said he had the best workouts of the run at 50mg. Which if my math is right, is about double the effective dose needed for humans.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
This man loves his transdermals! Haha, I understand man. I like DermaFury, Olympus Labs transdermal Furaza, shame its gone.
Haha, I don't care for TD's per see, but I do like the effect from many of them ;).
PP's old topical 1-test was one of a kind!

Havn't tried DermaFury... We'll see if it comes back.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I don't care for TD's per see, but I do like the effect from many of them ;).

It'd be cool to see a remix of pp's 1-t tren transdermally from OL UK ......

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah bro, you just make me realize that the serving size should be modified... I just think it would be interesting to have a specifical E. Cottonii based natural SERM product as it seems a very promising substance and considering it is actually very poorly used as a supplement and it's also a bit expansive to obtain (I can actually think of only one natty SERM specific supp with Cottonii in it, most of you probably understanded what I'm reffering to...)
Olympus Labs reformulated SUP3R PCT has e.cottonii, trans resveratrol and arimistane in it, if you're looking for a comprehensive anti-e complex.

Hastur

Awards
Yeah a couple guys here who were following his Rad140 log said they were going to jump into higher doses straight out just because he said he had the best workouts of the run at 50mg. Which if my math is right, is about double the effective dose needed for humans.
Your math is correct, sir. I wouldn't take anywhere near that much, personally. I'm at 8mg right now, doing fine. We'll see what the human data says as more logs pour in.

If you get a chance to try it one day, do it. I'm using it, loving it.

I really like more TD than Orals.
This guy gets it!

Olympus Labs reformulated SUP3R PCT has e.cottonii, trans resveratrol and arimistane in it, if you're looking for a comprehensive anti-e complex.
I'm about to purchase some for myself and my cousin, I like the reformulation. Just trying to figure out what supplier I should buy from. Seems like there are some deals on OL products right now.

bigjoe90

bigjoe90

Awards
Segansational yeah I know the new Sup3r Pct has Cottonii and other ingredients I've talked about in it but it is much more a wide spectrum pct product with lots of goodies...
I was talking about a specifical natty SERM product (no AI, no cycle support, just pure estrogens receptors modulators and lh boosters) cause the actual supps market has lot of AI based pct product but lacks of good and science based SERMs like products, which would be a good thing to use after a low doses SARM or very mild PH cycle (AND I KNOW AND AGREE WITH THE IDEA THAT FOR MOST SERIOUS CYCLE PHARMACEUTICAL SERMS ARE NOT AN OPTION, THEY ARE A NECESSITY!!!)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your math is correct, sir. I wouldn't take anywhere near that much, personally. I'm at 8mg right now, doing fine. We'll see what the human data says as more logs pour in.
How is it treating you?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
When can we expect a new product release :)

Hastur

Awards
How is it treating you?
Quite well thus far, though I think I might need to bump the dose up. Honestly, I think it's been helping me sleep, and that alone has been worth it. My weight is up a lot, but I'm not sure how much is water weight from an unexpected dietary indulgence (Texas BBQ). I am prone to water retention pretty severely, and in the first week of RAD I put on 9lbs, jumping from 185lbs to 194lbs, since then 2lbs have dropped and I'm down to 192lbs at the moment, though the water retention is noticeable it's surely not all water...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id like to see us bring a transdermal cortisol control product like suppress c or 7-spray, the compound found in these are awesome and the best for cortisol control.

beta -Androstenetriol (Androst-5-ene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol)

Hastur

Awards
I'd like to see more novel anabolics like RAD-140 that are legal in the US.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
A SARM that has androgenic properties of masteron

Hastur

Awards
A SARM that has androgenic properties of masteron
Thats a tall order to fill, with SARMs being intentionally made to be as anabolic as possible with as little androgenic effects as possible.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroidal sarms were first developed in the 50's

Any modification to testosterone and dht or will be a steroidial sarm.

Btw I posted a paper the other night talking about this

Hastur

Awards
Steroidal sarms were first developed in the 50's

Any modification to testosterone and dht or will be a steroidial sarm.

Btw I posted a paper the other night talking about this
Ahh, yes. I recall seeing a study where Tren is referred to as a SARM. This is fitting into place now, thanks. I've got a lot going on in my head with all our talks, haha.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would think the modern definition would be a compound that activates the AR that is NOT based on the traditional steroid molecule. IMO when we say SARM these days we are referring to this.

Hastur

Awards
I would think the modern definition would be a compound that activates the AR that is NOT based on the traditional steroid molecule. IMO when we say SARM these days we are referring to this.
You are correct, sir. But studies do refer to steroids such as Tren, as SARMS or SARM-like. I think the we can come full circle back to the intended request was a non-steroidal SARM resembling Masteron in effect. Which would be nice.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Bring back some old products if you can! If not, transdermal 1-andro and 4-andro please :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally steroids were modified in hopes of decreasing androgenic side effects, increasing oral bioavailability and half life.

Any structurally modified androgen, is technically known as a steroidial sarm.

The sarms we know and think of today are known as non steroidial sarms.

Similar to steroidial aromatase inhibitors (Exemestane) and non steroidial inhibitors (letrozole)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What the people need is a REAL alternative to RC SERMS. Something that can handle 1 & 4 andro and LGD type situations.

There really is nothing out there that fills this gap right now. I've seen BLR's rebirth touted as such but the bloodwork I've looked at doesn't have me anywhere near convinced.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
What the people need is a REAL alternative to RC SERMS. Something that can handle 1 & 4 andro and LGD type situations.

There really is nothing out there that fills this gap right now. I've seen BLR's rebirth touted as such but the bloodwork I've looked at doesn't have me anywhere near convinced.
^^This

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
afluck410 IronAddiction BigGame84 Mumbles01

Hey guys, you were making some really good suggestion in the Olympus-UK thread. But, please post all products requests in this thread. I happen to know certain people with influence scan the product requests regularly to check the pulse of DemiGod Nation...
:spankme:

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Roger that thanks for the mention GNO

Hastur

Awards
Originally steroids were modified in hopes of decreasing androgenic side effects, increasing oral bioavailability and half life.

Any structurally modified androgen, is technically known as a steroidial sarm.

The sarms we know and think of today are known as non steroidial sarms.

Similar to steroidial aromatase inhibitors (Exemestane) and non steroidial inhibitors (letrozole)
I love it when you drop the science on us, bro! It makes things focus a bit clearer.

Now, non methylated halodrol, I'd like some. Preferably by December for my next cycle... I don't care how. Get the cauldron bubbling, sacrifice the goat, make it happen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You da one be dropping the science you just do it where no one sees, secretly

But yea, I'm praying to the transdermal gods as we speak

bluems10

Awards
I dont think its possible to get rid of the sides per say. But I think if you were to dose early in the morning and again mid afternoon, because of its short half life that youd be able to avoid being affected by the night vision too badly.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think its possible to get rid of the sides per say. But I think if you were to dose early in the morning and again mid afternoon, because of its short half life that youd be able to avoid being affected by the night vision too badly.
Not the case for me, 5 on 2 off dosing didn't even help. I woke up almost blind every morning until I quit dosing s4. You can have that sh1t

bluems10

Awards
dang, thats kind of scary. I know it can affect everyone differently, but if its that bad Im not sure I want to try it! hahaha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang, thats kind of scary. I know it can affect everyone differently, but if its that bad Im not sure I want to try it! hahaha
Risk>reward with s4 imo

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I think there is a reason why you don't see more companies with S-4 products, the side effects are just too much.
Exactly. Does it work? Sure. But there are liability and safety issues to consider. And OL likes to keep their customers alive, healthy and not blind : )

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I can say with the utmost of confidence, sometime in the future :D
In that case I will save money and run Endurashred instead of a PH-Cycle. If its SR I want to try it as fast as possible to get my endurance up even more.
Cannot live a peacefull life without GW anymore XD

Hastur

Awards
Exactly. Does it work? Sure. But there are liability and safety issues to consider. And OL likes to keep their customers alive, healthy and not blind : )
You know, I think a lot of customers enjoy their vision and probably wish to keep it. And the market seems to reflect that sentiment with seldom few S-4 products available, haha.