OL UK product request thread

WAF

WAF

Awards
yeah bro , plus u gotta mega dose epiandro and don't get me wrong I leaned out pretty nicely on it I was on major calorie deficit and ran 1000 mg.
I personally think 1000mg is the way to go on dosing epiandro. I noticed the same results at that dosage aside from the nervous energy. If this is like Cardarine it's got my vote.....I'm stocking up on at least 12 bottles.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally think 1000mg is the way to go on dosing epiandro. I noticed the same results at that dosage aside from the nervous energy. If this is like Cardarine it's got my vote.....I'm stocking up on at least 12 bottles.
Not sure I got it: what kind of effect from cardarine you liked the most?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Not sure I got it: what kind of effect from cardarine you liked the most?
It helped me drop from 252 phat weak **** to 184. With the fat burning properties and not being stimmed out and was able no to just hold size but put some on at the same time... 2 months ago i said goodbye to my last bottle. Sarms are not an issue to acquire up here but this looks to be a cheaper and effective alternative to it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I def loved epiandro, but after going tren I can't play with Andros anymore.....

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I def loved epiandro, but after going tren I can't play with Andros anymore.....
Well not necessarily. I used some strong AF AAS in the past and still really enjoyed the andros and some SARMs.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well not necessarily. I used some strong AF AAS in the past and still really enjoyed the andros and some SARMs.
hmmmmm, what's ur perfect stack for sarms and andro that impressed u?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Variety is the spice of life. I see benefits of using different forms of PED's

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
A natural, high quality, E. Cottonii based SERM product... something like 120cps of 1000mg E.Cottonii, 600mg Resveratrol and 600mg Ellagic acid for each cap (or 240cps for half the doses). Essentially a modified version of the OL Sup3r PCT aromatase inhibitor complex but with a specifical SERM function (not the classical AI). I think something like that would be a great option after a mildly suppressive SARMs cycle which shouldn't need a RC/prescription SERM like Nolva or Clomid.
And probably I'm a little reckless but I think a capsuled version of SR9009 would also be veeeery interesting (think what a combined use of GW with it could do for fat loss and endurance...).
^^^this

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Hey OL if you guys wanna throw a bottle of assassinate in my order I'll love you guys

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Also let me know if you need a "test subject" I am willing and able!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Keep your eyes open. We may have some logging oops in the future possibly.
Sweet!!! I will definitely be there! I only run ol products. Except for stuff you guys don't carry

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet those who consume alcohol will ve happy for dihydromyricetin ;)
According to NoAddedHmones this side benefit of Dyhidromyrcetin is very noticeable, although he has the constitution of a little girl so...:dunno:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to NoAddedHmones this side benefit of Dyhidromyrcetin is very noticeable, although he has the constitution of a little girl so...:dunno:
I do believe that.studies are supporting it :D

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do believe that.studies are supporting it :D
Such a multi faceted impressive compound. The write up should be out soon and then ill give a good overview of where we went with this product.

For anyone saying we don't offer innovation.... roflll

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such a multi faceted impressive compound. The write up should be out soon and then ill give a good overview of where we went with this product.

For anyone saying we don't offer innovation.... roflll
I would really like to try it and I am glad it has no stims in it but I do love my high Appetite so "messing" with CB1 is not what I really want haha :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would really like to try it and I am glad it has no stims in it but I do love my high Appetite so "messing" with CB1 is not what I really want haha :)
Hydroxy-T has been show to act as an CB-1 antagonist peripherally in fat cells not centrally. But OEA may ellicit appetite suppression

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydroxy-T has been show to act as an CB-1 antagonist peripherally in fat cells not centrally. But OEA may ellicit appetite suppression
But anyway, it looks very good and I bet people will like it for sure

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my usage of Hydroxy it had no appreciable effect on my appetite fwiw.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be great to have Ghar1ne again, there is a need for high quality yet affordable MK-677.

Curious why it was pulled in the first place??

Thanks!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be great to have Ghar1ne again, there is a need for high quality yet affordable MK-677.

Thanks!
Still available in other countries...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still available in other countries...
Right....done that before on another product and got slaughtered with the international shipping. So unfortunately it would not be a very good buy due to that issue..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right....done that before on another product and got slaughtered with the international shipping. So unfortunately it would not be a very good buy due to that issue..
My feels with every single order I place ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
It was discontinued for domestic production and sale because it is non-compliant with the regulations for sport supplements. Selling it domestically as a supplement would endanger OL's longevity. Those supplement companies that still do are taking a financial and legal risk, even if using For Research Only disclaimers.

Reactions: GNO
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was discontinued for domestic production and sale because it is non-compliant with the regulations for sport supplements. Selling it domestically as a supplement would endanger OL's longevity. Those supplement companies that still do are taking a financial and legal risk, even if using For Research Only disclaimers.
I kind of assumed as much, but it just seems so odd given that it is basically just a ghrelin secretagogue. Are they afraid that someone is going to OD on ghrelin!

I was also a bit confused because you still do see MK-677 everywhere as you mentioned.

Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kind of assumed as much, but it just seems so odd given that it is basically just a ghrelin secretagogue. Are they afraid that someone is going to OD on ghrelin!

I was also a bit confused because you still do see MK-677 everywhere as you mentioned.

Thanks!
MK-677 is an experimental drug and not an extract or derived from something in the food chain. It's mechanism of action is irrelevant to it's legal compliance. By the letter of the law, it is not compliant with DSHEA and FDA regulations. Sure some companies out there are exploiting loopholes to continue profiting from this and other things of the same nature. The fact is, it would be risky to do business this way.

Reactions: GNO
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK-677 is an experimental drug and not an extracted or derived from something in the food chain. It's mechanism of action is irrelevant to it's legal compliance. By the letter of the law, it is not compliant with DSHEA and FDA regulations. Sure some companies out there are exploiting loopholes to continue profiting from this and other things of the same nature. The fact is, it would be risky to do business this way.
Oh yeah, I completely understand that and would not want OL to put themselves at risk...