OK to take Endosurge DAA Erase stack at 70% dose

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody!

Got today my stack Endosurge/DAA/Erase and since I'm going on a 2-3 months trip I'm thinking to take less then suggested daily dose to run this stack for 2 months (instead of 30 days with suggested daily dosing).

I'm thinking to take:
- Endusurge 2 in the morning and 2 before bed (instead of 3+3) to last me 45 days at 66% of daily dose
- SNS DAA caps 3 in the morning (instead of 4) to last me 60 days at 75% of daily dose
- Erase 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon (instead of 2+1) to last me 45 days at 66% of daily dose

I'd take them 4 weeks then 2 weeks break and then another 17 days to finish Endosurge and Erase and after day 45 continue to run just DAA until day 60.

Or maybe after day 45 I'd take 7-10 days break and then finish last 15 days with just DAA at 2.34g per day.

Do you think this will be OK or better to stick with daily suggested dose and have this stack for 4 weeks?

I've never taken this stack so I think better to start with this lowered doses and if I respond well, why waste this stack and end it already in 4 weeks.

Has anybody else tried this products at lowered daily doses and got also great effect on libido and erections?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack looks really good. As far as lowering the doses an whatnot I cant really comment as when I ran those I ran them all at full dose. But the results on each of them were great and they all work through different pathways so it should play out to be a nice run.
Plus if you aren't feeling it from this doses just up them to normal doses.

Erase I think can be dosed lower than the other two. Some DAA research and users say that after a loading period 1/2 to 3/4 of the max dose is all you need. I have experience running it at half dose and I think its still effective. Just that the standard dose is a bit more effective.
Endosurge I took at full dose and loved it. Great dreams, rest, and strength gains were there a well.

Have fun!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be fine. After all, your talking about 70% of the maximum dosage, not necessarily the common or average dose.

2 caps of Erase is very common. Run it!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Great guys, thx for response.

Will start tomorrow my trial run of taking this stack for a week to see how my body response regarding side effects and how strong effect it will have on my sleep, libido and erection quality.

Have to say I'm really looking forward to test this stack.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
I'll be running this exact stack sometime in March. I'll log it as well.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Seems like your primary goal for running this stack is sexual effects? Weird...

At 163 lbs, you should probably worry more about using the increased testosterone to put on weight.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Seems like your primary goal for running this stack is sexual effects? Weird...

At 163 lbs, you should probably worry more about using the increased testosterone to put on weight.
I like to experiment with natural stacks to get my hormones in balance and my goal is not putting on weights.

If I'd look under ideal weight for my height, then I should actually lose around 10 lbs - not adding more up.

In my teens with test raging, my weight was actually 20 lbs less than today so adding more weights is the last I want to do now.

What's the use of having perfect muscular body with using steroids and then your willy is not working at your best or your balls are size or a raisins.

I take above average working dick in average body any time over huge muscle body with dick working at average or below level.

But that's just me and my decision for what I use this forum and experiment with products.

Kainalu

Awards
So question about the stack: when and how should it be run? What do you start taking first? I have the same stack to start, just waiting on my SNS DAA to arrive. Do I start them together? Do I stagger them? If so what supplement to start first? How long? Second supp? Etc...I believe in another forum I saw DAA first and then endosurge 7 days later and then erase 14 days later. Also saw DAA/Endosurge start together with erase 10-14 days after that. Then saw all 3 started at same time. Confused and looking for some insight. Thanks.

Kainalu

Awards
Also meant to add that SNS is gonna be 45 day supply, 2 bottles of Endosurge 60 day supply, and Erase 90 Caps at 2 per day=45 day supply (will add another bottle if I can handle 3 tabs per day). Thanks in advance for the help.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So question about the stack: when and how should it be run? What do you start taking first? I have the same stack to start, just waiting on my SNS DAA to arrive. Do I start them together? Do I stagger them? If so what supplement to start first? How long? Second supp? Etc...I believe in another forum I saw DAA first and then endosurge 7 days later and then erase 14 days later. Also saw DAA/Endosurge start together with erase 10-14 days after that. Then saw all 3 started at same time. Confused and looking for some insight. Thanks.
You can start them all at once

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also meant to add that SNS is gonna be 45 day supply, 2 bottles of Endosurge 60 day supply, and Erase 90 Caps at 2 per day=45 day supply (will add another bottle if I can handle 3 tabs per day). Thanks in advance for the help.
Personally, I'd just run them all until I ran out of DAA or Erase, then save the leftover Endosurge to go with another stack (and another bottle of Endosurge.

6wks seems to be about the perfect length of time to run Endo, which is great since that's pretty much how long the DAA and Erase will last ya.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I will agree with Resolve that at your size, cutting the dosage to 2/3 would probably be optimal anyway. Enjoy your stack!

Kainalu

Awards
Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks