OK... DON'T LAUGH... Who still takes Tribulus?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran 1000mg of sopharma tribestan for a month, it did jackshit for me................. clomid is more effective

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Show you what's wrong? If you were at all a student of jurisprudence you would have the sense to know you are asking for the proof of a negative, in other words it is theoretically implausible to prove the existence of an event that doesn't exist. The burden of proof to demonstrate that Tribulus doesn't work is upon yourself, and you have failed to do so, attempting to advance faulty studies that don't pass muster.
You are weird.
You like talk **** don’t you?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To be fair both extracts should increase LH and there are more studies done on traditional TT then Tribulus Alatus. That being said, like most natural T boosters Tribulus will only raise T levels within physiological range. This is why it has been proven to be ineffective in young males. However most definitely effective during something like PCT

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup drugs usually are. Thanks.
I forgot to add to the list, tongkat ali, fadogia, zinc, ashwangda(ksm) and boron are more effective also and those are natural. But if it works for your trt cant complain, just didn't do jack for my libido, energy nor any increase in gym performance. It did have me go to the restroom more often though, I believe it also helps regulate blood pressure.

Last edited:
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For anyone thats interested, you can get hitech’s trib right now for $25 a box/bottle

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone thats interested, you can get hitech’s trib right now for $25 a box/bottle
I got a box of hi tech tribesterone for sale, used about 3/4 of it, I'll sell it for 10 bucks if anyone wants it.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a box of hi tech tribesterone for sale, used about 3/4 of it, I'll sell it for 10 bucks if anyone wants it.
Why didnt you finish? You didnt notice anything from it?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used quality Trib since the very early 90's. Both Sopharma and Atletika sold it, and there's a reason it's been on the market ever since - people get tangible results. If it does boost test, it's still well within the physiological range (+12 to 30%, depending upon which study you read) and not anything that'll significantly accelerate muscle growth. You need a total test of around 1,200ng/dl and up for that, and nothing short of test injections will get you there. There is research showing a 20% increase in IGF-1, although this too probably isn't enough to move the needle and accelerate muscle growth like most people look for.

However, the furostanolic saponins therein do facilitate greater NO release, and there is an undeniable libido boost for many. It also increases appetite in some, and functions as a mild diuretic. Where it really shines is in limiting pathological muscle damage, by lowering CK (creatine kinase) and LDH. This would square with the many reports of improved recovery, and its for this and the other aforementioned reasons it garners repeat buys.

Quality trib is relatively inexpensive, and worth a shot IMO if you think you might benefit from the boost in libido/reduction in markers of muscle damage. Look for a product standardized to up to 60% furostanolic saponins. Claims of anything more than 60% are bogus, as you cannot standardize any Trib (including Terrestris, Aquaticus or Alatus) for more than that. FWIW, Fenugreek and Dioscorea Deltoidia are also rich sources of furostanolic saponins...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used quality Trib since the very early 90's. Both Sopharma and Atletika sold it, and there's a reason it's been on the market ever since - people get tangible results. If it does boost test, it's still well within the physiological range (+12 to 30%, depending upon which study you read) and not anything that'll significantly accelerate muscle growth. You need a total test of around 1,200ng/dl and up for that, and nothing short of test injections will get you there. There is research showing a 20% increase in IGF-1, although this too probably isn't enough to move the needle and accelerate muscle growth like most people look for.

However, the furostanolic saponins therein do facilitate greater NO release, and there is an undeniable libido boost for many. It also increases appetite in some, and functions as a mild diuretic. Where it really shines is in limiting pathological muscle damage, by lowering CK (creatine kinase) and LDH. This would square with the many reports of improved recovery, and its for this and the other aforementioned reasons it garners repeat buys.

Quality trib is relatively inexpensive, and worth a shot IMO if you think you might benefit from the boost in libido/reduction in markers of muscle damage. Look for a product standardized to up to 60% furostanolic saponins. Claims of anything more than 60% are bogus, as you cannot standardize any Trib (including Terrestris, Aquaticus or Alatus) for more than that. FWIW, Fenugreek and Dioscorea Deltoidia are also rich sources of furostanolic saponins...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nice to see you around @Mixelflick. Is there any product you currently know of thats standardized to 60%? The highest I know of are only at 40%.