Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
DOH! I just went to order and see I missed the boat on DCP and the carbonite stack. ETA on restock? Thanks

MontanaVike

Awards
I haven't seen an update on Nutrapro lately. (I'm probably just blind though and missed it)

Thanks!!

olazabal

Awards
1. what's the word on the next shipment of Banish? And will the liquid version ever be restocked?

uvawahoowa

Awards
What happened to bulk na-r-ala powder? Don't even see it on the site anymore...and caps are out of stock...updates?

GaresTaylan

Awards
Any ETA on:

Thermogum
Toco-8
SNS Cissus 5%

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Any ideal on when the 5htp will be back in stock? It's been holding my order hostage for a week! Lol

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Will bulk modern bcaa be back in stock in peach flavor, or is it sold out forever (just asking because I know there was a limited stock of the stuff)? Thanks!

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Last I hear a week or two ago was that it cleared customs. Still needed to go through capsulation and then testing. Probably still a few more weeks. When I spoke with Sam a month back we were hoping to have it by early June.
What's the latest on that TUDCA?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 and recompadrol?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will bulk modern bcaa be back in stock in peach flavor, or is it sold out forever (just asking because I know there was a limited stock of the stuff)? Thanks!
As far as I know, it is gone. Should I get different information, I will update this post. Thank you.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, it is gone. Should I get different information, I will update this post. Thank you.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo! Dammit, I wish I wasn't so lazy about ordering it! I got some bad intel when I called NP; they said it would be around for a looooooooooooooong time so I didn't bother ordering it. Oh well, thanks a lot for the reply and please let me know if you guys find any more of that stuff lying around!

Best,
Tyler

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SSV2 Should be on its way to Nutra tomorrow. If there are any changes I will keep everyone posted.

uvawahoowa

Awards
SSV2 Should be on its way to Nutra tomorrow. If there are any changes I will keep everyone posted.
Serious?? Wish I had known...just placed my July 4th order yesterday...

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No worries I think your going to like Nutra's SSV2 intro sale.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There's so many things out of stock. I had a shopping list of roughly 4 items, and 3 of them are oos..Tough to shop this way guys..

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Looking in to it

Actually, looked at our SNS Lineup, I don't think we carry X-Gels. Have you tried MN's X-Factor [/URL]?
X-Gels just came out. Available on another site already and I was hoping NP would have them. I have a cart full of stuff and have been waiting for you to have SlinSane V2 and possibly the X-gels before I checked out.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As promised SSV2 update. Email this morning informed me that ETA will be moved to next Thur. I said no unacceptable because Dewey99 from anabolicminds is going to kill me. So they moved it to Mon. Shipping out to manufactures on Mon. Any changes I will make sure to post it up.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Gels just came out. Available on another site already and I was hoping NP would have them. I have a cart full of stuff and have been waiting for you to have SlinSane V2 and possibly the X-gels before I checked out.
Just checked with HQ, we're getting a big SNS Shipment on Monday. We ordered X-Gels but they were backordered and we're not quite sure of the ETA but we'll update you when we know more. They will be carried at NP ASAP.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
As promised SSV2 update. Email this morning informed me that ETA will be moved to next Thur. I said no unacceptable because Dewey99 from anabolicminds is going to kill me. So they moved it to Mon. Shipping out to manufactures on Mon. Any changes I will make sure to post it up.
Thanks Man. I will move forward with my order then before their sale ends. I'm sure I will get to try SSV2 soon though. I wasn't going to kill you though - I just started my stim break and don't have the energy! Thanks for the update and have a great weekend.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just checked with HQ, we're getting a big SNS Shipment on Monday. We ordered X-Gels but they were backordered and we're not quite sure of the ETA but we'll update you when we know more. They will be carried at NP ASAP.
Thanks for the update.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Is NP going to restock Diesel Test Hardcore? I'm going to be ordering a bunch in about a month or so. I would love to still get it at NP since you guys are the best.