Odd reaction to enenthate 300 in mct subq.

daveisme

Awards
Had trouble breathing and agitated after 2nd subq of 100mg subq, lasted days and had crazy anxiety. I'm use to cyp in gso. Could be POMS from subq ( if even possible), pretty hard blow with a bat across injection area a day before reaction. Test levels over 1500 with free only 8... Any help would be great, don't want to have to toss but not going through days of hard breathing again..

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't do it right now cause I don't have the mental bandwidth, but this sounds like a similar thing that was happening to a guy that was pinning into some scar tissue.

Is it possible that's the case for you? Are you pinning in a place that you've pinned frequently in the past?

You might be able to use the search function to find that thread, or maybe one of the AM bro's can help you with a link.

daveisme

Awards
I rotate spots and I'm pinning subq, so probably not scar tissue, but I'll look it up and check it out.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe the scar tissue injection issues were because the gear was going straight into the bloodstream via the scar tissue. Any chance you pinned into a vein?

Definitely look it up and find the thread. If you can't let us know and someone else might remember where it is...

daveisme

Awards
I believe the scar tissue injection issues were because the gear was going straight into the bloodstream via the scar tissue. Any chance you pinned into a vein?

Definitely look it up and find the thread. If you can't let us know and someone else might remember where it is...
That looks likely, the bat across the area could have pushed a lot into bloodstream, it did bruise the area. Thanks!