Anyone here actually run a these odd hi-tech progesterone 2 step PH like Superdrol & Equipoise??Latter convert's to Boldione compound is the claims.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's what I figured. I've run there Halodrol at 2 tabs daily and "1-testosterone" at 4 tabs daily. Both were a little expensive to run for the results. I definitely had some mild gainz though. I've never found any literature saying what these progesterones actually convert to other than the clams from Hi Tech.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what I figured. I've run there Halodrol at 2 tabs daily and "1-testosterone" at 4 tabs daily. Both were a little expensive to run for the results. I definitely had some mild gainz though. I've never found any literature saying what these progesterones actually convert to other than the clams from Hi Tech.
Well I'd guess Equipoise is supposed to convert to Boldenone. Their Superdrol is basically just a mix of a bunch of different andros. That's not to say that the ingredients in Superdrol are junk, however it's a prop blend, so you're getting 300mgs of a bunch of different compounds so you don't know how much you're getting of what... but 300mgs is underdosed for that profile regardless. If you ran.... maybe 6 bottles of their Superdrol... then yes, I'd say you'd probably see something from that cycle. But at that point you're better off just running Hi-Tech's 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no one seems to think it's weird that they are selling "2 step" eq pro hormones that only get to Boldione ??? I'm seeing like 3-4 steps before it gets to boldenone. stuff is aboslute junk.

1 andro is about the only thing they sell that I would use. and thats cause Its getting hard to find from other brands.

otherwise.....

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no one seems to think it's weird that they are selling "2 step" eq pro hormones that only get to Boldione ??? I'm seeing like 3-4 steps before it gets to boldenone. stuff is aboslute junk.

1 andro is about the only thing they sell that I would use. and thats cause Its getting hard to find from other brands.

otherwise.....
Definitely not weird if people are buying it. I will say, Hi-Tech has been increasing the doses in their products, which makes me think these compounds don't do anything. Decabolin had 75mgs per pill of 19nor-DHEA, then they came out with Deca Durabolin which has 200mgs per pill. Equibolin had 75mgs per pill, then they came out with Equipoise which has 100mgs per pill.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is 19-nor dhea the same thing that was in the old AMS Decavol?

I’m surprised nobody has made a TD version honestly. That says a lot

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is 19-nor dhea the same thing that was in the old AMS Decavol?

I’m surprised nobody has made a TD version honestly. That says a lot
Yes, I believe it's the same thing. They have made TDs. I know Alpha Gainz had one and IML Lean AF is one. I actually have 2 bottles of IML Lean AF, which I will be running alongside the 19norDHEA oral pills and sublingual.

Flyboy84

Awards
If you ever get the inclination to buy anything from Hi-Tech, just take the money you'd spend and toss it in the garbage. That way you can immediately see the same results instead of taking their crap for weeks and wondering if it's doing anything.

Hi-tech has always been a trash company selling bullshit that they name after real drugs hoping novice lifters and kids won't actually research what they're buying. Don't waste a dime on anything they sell.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you ever get the inclination to buy anything from Hi-Tech, just take the money you'd spend and toss it in the garbage. That way you can immediately see the same results instead of taking their crap for weeks and wondering if it's doing anything.

Hi-tech has always been a trash company selling bullshit that they name after real drugs hoping novice lifters and kids won't actually research what they're buying. Don't waste a dime on anything they sell.
Just don’t entertain these post man. If they want to waste their money go ahead. That or this is a weak attempt to pull new customers.. in this game I wouldn’t be surprised by just about anything.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just don’t entertain these post man. If they want to waste their money go ahead. That or this is a weak attempt to pull new customers.. in this game I wouldn’t be surprised by just about anything.
I'm seriously done with replying to any hi tech posts of these guys seriously think hi-tech products are legit superdrol or anavar or that deca comes in a pill form that's on them

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OOF multi step precursor to bold, Hard Pass

I can understand the case for 1 andro, 4 andro, epiandro, then it seems to go to junk territory. And most all of it overpriced

personally I don’t see any of the benefits vs a Sarm. I feel like the sarms out there will blow weak underdosed andro crap out of the water for results to side effects and results per dollar, but that’s just me. I haven’t run Andros so I know “don’t knock it til you try it” but I’ve never been tempted