Obama

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it's his and axelrods/rahm emanuals intention to break away from even the feds established order, nwo whatever you call it, and become even more powerful than the fed. With the help of leftist soros billions of dollars this can be done.

And eventually destroy america
Soros isnt a leftist either, he just plays the role and buys out liberal media, ideas and deceives to help implement corporate global policies such as global carbon taxes led by the bank of the world.

Obama has tried to give the Federal Reserve more power, the same fed that was audited giving secret 16 trillioin dollars in secret bailouts and transactions overseas and Obama didnt even care.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/05/federal-reserve-loses-exp_n_347130.html
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=20147
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/f/federal_reserve_system/index.html
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/16/plan-gives-fed-sweeping-power-over-companies/?feat=home_headlines

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely. But these things he must do bc they are not in his control. If he was in total control he'd pull troops out if afghanistan and put them in white suburbia
But he feeds all the lies. He propagates this whole war on terror bs, used and executive order without consent of congress to go to war wit Lybia, bullies Syria and Iran and threatens pre-emptive wars, expanded the war in Afghanistan...he is a total war criminal. Its not like he has a anti-war tone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well this is entertaining

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe-finds-national-security-threat/

and the law is accurate

Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an
adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue
a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been
submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual
while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory
or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately
preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't help but love that Sherrif Joe's peeps are always called a posse. That said this doesn't exactly sound like a complete homerun yet:

"Considering the fact that Hawaii appears to be very lax in its distribution of birth certificates, it is possible, though certainly not proven, that President Obama, through the actions of others, may have benefited by the ease with which one can obtain a birth certificate proving U.S. citizenship,"

The story will be big if something gets proven, but as long as "possible" is what they have it won't gain much traction. At least Hawaii should be fixing that damn law from this!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I can't help but love that Sherrif Joe's peeps are always called a posse. That said this doesn't exactly sound like a complete homerun yet:

"Considering the fact that Hawaii appears to be very lax in its distribution of birth certificates, it is possible, though certainly not proven, that President Obama, through the actions of others, may have benefited by the ease with which one can obtain a birth certificate proving U.S. citizenship,"

The story will be big if something gets proven, but as long as "possible" is what they have it won't gain much traction. At least Hawaii should be fixing that damn law from this!
the story will never be big in mainstream media.

it would have to be proven,like you said, and even then some outlets would still say its a lie.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

it would have to be proven,like you said, and even then some outlets would still say its a lie.
They will just call people who question his background (which is protected by his first executive order he ever signed) "birthers" as if its some mental disease.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah. If this was the big thing that Sheriff Joe said would blow everyone's mind frankly it's a little underwhelming. When your own team comes out saying this is the evidence that proves it may be possible everyone else is going to see a grasping for straws. I guess I thought there would be something a little more concrete than this they way it was hyped.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. If this was the big thing that Sheriff Joe said would blow everyone's mind frankly it's a little underwhelming. When your own team comes out saying this is the evidence that proves it may be possible everyone else is going to see a grasping for straws. I guess I thought there would be something a little more concrete than this they way it was hyped.
I dunno, the revelation that Hawaii gives out US birth certificates to anyone born anywhere is pretty mind blowing.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, the revelation that Hawaii gives out US birth certificates to anyone born anywhere is pretty mind blowing.
this is true.

like he stated, we are only as strong as our weakest link

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, but this was supposed to be the complete absolute definitely you won't believe that we have undeniable proof Obama wasn't born here type thing. Or at least I remember reading a quote a while back saying something along those lines from him. In that regard it's a pretty big fail considering it will probably change about 0 minds on the issue.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, but this was supposed to be the complete absolute definitely you won't believe that we have undeniable proof Obama wasn't born here type thing. Or at least I remember reading a quote a while back saying something along those lines from him. In that regard it's a pretty big fail considering it will probably change about 0 minds on the issue.
Arpaio did get into details about the forged certificate and claimed definitive proof. Will get into more when I'm home. I made a post in my 9/11 thread this morning and included his announcement speech if your interested.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arpaio did get into details about the forged certificate and claimed definitive proof. Will get into more when I'm home. I made a post in my 9/11 thread this morning and included his announcement speech if your interested.
I'll give it a look. My point was more along the lines though of if your own team is saying you don't have proof then you probably don't have proof that's going to matter in the public's eye. The birther argument is pretty much put to bed in the eyes of the public. A small amount think he wasn't born here and probably won't change no matter what he shows, and the rest don't care/think he was born here.

For this to turn into something legitimate that may actually impact the presidential race I don't believe based on what I've read this does it. They aren't changing minds with "possible, but not proven" so my reaction is pretty ho hum based on what he was touting this to be. I was probably thinking they had more than they did though, I'm starting to think if the 100% concrete wasn't born here evidence existed it would be out. Until they have that it's probably a dead issue and not something Mitt can use in the least bit.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll give it a look. My point was more along the lines though of if your own team is saying you don't have proof then you probably don't have proof that's going to matter in the public's eye. The birther argument is pretty much put to bed in the eyes of the public. A small amount think he wasn't born here and probably won't change no matter what he shows, and the rest don't care/think he was born here.

For this to turn into something legitimate that may actually impact the presidential race I don't believe based on what I've read this does it. They aren't changing minds with "possible, but not proven" so my reaction is pretty ho hum based on what he was touting this to be. I was probably thinking they had more than they did though, I'm starting to think if the 100% concrete wasn't born here evidence existed it would be out. Until they have that it's probably a dead issue and not something Mitt can use in the least bit.
Obama's allegiance is to the UN and world bank, that's far more of an uproar than his silly birthplace. If that doesn't wake people up some birther issue certainly won't even if proven.

Also his family CIA background is far more relevant.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
realistically though, it does allow for the possibility of denying him ballot access in certain states, if a hawaiian birth certificate is not proof of being a natural born citizen.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
realistically though, it does allow for the possibility of denying him ballot access in certain states, if a hawaiian birth certificate is not proof of being a natural born citizen.
I'm missing something Easy?

Hawaii, the state in control of Hawaii birth records, says it's real. What entity would be the one to come out saying all Hawaiin birth certificates are not proof of being a natural born citizen therefore anyone from Hawaii is not up for election? This would happen at a per state level is that what you're saying?

Anyways, it still seems from what I've read that this isn't likely to change a thing from the response I've seen via google.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm missing something Easy?

Hawaii, the state in control of Hawaii birth records, says it's real. What entity would be the one to come out saying all Hawaiin birth certificates are not proof of being a natural born citizen therefore anyone from Hawaii is not up for election? This would happen at a per state level is that what you're saying?

Anyways, it still seems from what I've read that this isn't likely to change a thing from the response I've seen via google.

Georgia could for instance choose to issue a ruling that a Hawaiian birth certificate is not valid proof that someone is a natural born citizen as they allow issuance for people not born in the hawaii.

but yeah, it probably won't happen

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://m.apnews.mobi/ap/db_6776/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=XaY2NbY2

This is what the biased media does. Arpaio comes out with a report that obama birth certificate is a fake... And instead of the media reporting arpaio findings, they put out a story of how he's under investigation for racially profiling.

Straight from the AP newswire. I guess obama owns them as well.
I saw some brief coverage on CNN yesterday...they didnt bring up a single issue presented and laughed it off like some crazy radical mentally ill conspiracy birther theory and laughed it off. Again this is without bringing up a single issue presented. Most people will go along with it and have a sense of comfort not taking any effort debating the issues.

Here it is posted online entitled "Get Real!"
http://startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/18/get-real-sheriff-arpaio-renews-birther-debate/?iref=allsearch

powerman2000

powerman2000

Awards
I have always said that the MSM is one of our nations most serious problems.
It's not a fluke that Fox News has the highest ratings by a huge margin.

The MSM will go full throttle in deceiving the naive public that somehow Obama's economy is doing fine. This is because they know it's the main reason why people will either vote for Romney instead or not vote at all. And if people who voted for Obama decide not to vote in this election then Romney wins.

powerman2000

powerman2000

Awards
"Though we approach the fiscal cliff, President Obama has based much of his campaign on allowing Bush-era tax hikes on the wealthy to expire in the name of “fairness.”In the name of basic economics, however, we have to deal with reality. And in a new study, Ernst & Young finds that increasing tax rates on wealthy taxpayers would have a substantial and sustained negative impact on the economy.
The study, commissioned by a number of business groups including the National Federation of Independent Business, finds that 2.1 million business owners would be subjected to higher rates, most of them through partnerships, LLCs and S-Corporations. The results aren’t pretty."

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I have always said that the MSM is one of our nations most serious problems.
It's not a fluke that Fox News has the highest ratings by a huge margin.

The MSM will go full throttle in deceiving the naive public that somehow Obama's economy is doing fine. This is because they know it's the main reason why people will either vote for Romney instead or not vote at all. And if people who voted for Obama decide not to vote in this election then Romney wins.
Fox is a member of the MSM. they were right there in support of Bush's agenda which is the exact same agenda that Obama has. Every morning I flip through news programs and at least once every network mentions the "main stream media" as if they weren't a member of said group. It's laughable.

Going after the birth certificate issue is a sure fire way to trip up the Romney campaign. If the focus comes off of the economy he's screwed. Not that it matters since he's the exact same guy with better hair.

powerman2000

powerman2000

Awards
First of all, all I was doing is pointing out the fact that Fox, without dispute, routinely reports on news stories that the liberal MSM chooses to ignore, and does so for Obama's sake.

And to say Obama and Romney are the same is the most naive thing I have ever heard. Their differences are so glaring is blinding. Sure, are their some "political" similarities, of course. But their backgrounds and what they believe in are polar opposites.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
First of all, all I was doing is pointing out the fact that Fox, without dispute, routinely reports on news stories that the liberal MSM chooses to ignore, and does so for Obama's sake.

And to say Obama and Romney are the same is the most naive thing I have ever heard. Their differences are so glaring is blinding. Sure, are their some "political" similarities, of course. But their backgrounds and what they believe in are polar opposites.
I agree for the most part. Yes fox has an agenda and they play the game, they are the other side of the same coin. Imo they have moved slightly more left for some reason. They are the cnn of the 90's. But thank God for them.

Obama and Romney are completely different. Different backgrounds, upbringings, view of America, and ethics.

Yes if Romney gets into office a lot if his policies will fall in line with obamas and bush's, only because the fed, bilderbergs, and powers that be will force his hand and I'm sure he's expecting this.

But again as I mentioned earlier. With Romney we will get about 30% of what we want, while obama will give us negative 30% of what we want.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What Romney WANTS you to believe is that he is a small government conservative cause that's what he needs you to think to get elected. He didn't run that way when he was in Mass. He didn't govern as a small government conservative in Mass. If you're basing his beliefs on what he says you better have a pretty short memory because almost everything he's running on now he has completely contradicted before. The Etch a sketch stuff isn't an accident, Romney panders hard core (even for a politician) to whoever he needs to at the moment. He can be pro-choice, pro life, anti-tax while raising taxes, against gov't health care while instituting it, etc. Reminds me of that Batman line "I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be." Mitt runs as whatever you need him to be. He's the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing.

Has he came out hard for tax reform? (Serious tax reform). Has he said he is going to significantly change the direction of our foreign policy? Do you really think he will attack the crony capitalism he made it on or will go after the national debt hard? On the big stuff, the stuff that really matters Obama and him are the exact same. Obama didn't change much significantly from GWB and keep in mind he ran as the exact opposite of him. Romney's trying to run as the exact opposite of Obama, but his past says otherwise and it will be a good day for the status quo if he gets in.

The parties are both corrupted by the same masters. They will smile big if Obama is re-elected and smile just as big if Mitt is it.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
What Romney WANTS you to believe is that he is a small government conservative cause that's what he needs you to think to get elected. He didn't run that way when he was in Mass. He didn't govern as a small government conservative in Mass. If you're basing his beliefs on what he says you better have a pretty short memory because almost everything he's running on now he has completely contradicted before. The Etch a sketch stuff isn't an accident, Romney panders hard core (even for a politician) to whoever he needs to at the moment. He can be pro-choice, pro life, anti-tax while raising taxes, against gov't health care while instituting it, etc. Reminds me of that Batman line "I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be." Mitt runs as whatever you need him to be. He's the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing.

Has he came out hard for tax reform? (Serious tax reform). Has he said he is going to significantly change the direction of our foreign policy? Do you really think he will attack the crony capitalism he made it on or will go after the national debt hard? On the big stuff, the stuff that really matters Obama and him are the exact same. Obama didn't change much significantly from GWB and keep in mind he ran as the exact opposite of him. Romney's trying to run as the exact opposite of Obama, but his past says otherwise and it will be a good day for the status quo if he gets in.

The parties are both corrupted by the same masters. They will smile big if Obama is re-elected and smile just as big if Mitt is it.
truth.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Exactly my point. Too many are blinded by the anyone but Obama theme to notice that they have governed the same. From a policy standpoint Bush, Obama and Romney are the same guy. Remember bush Created DHS and the Medicare prescription drug coverage. Romney created Obamacare. I fail to see the difference.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

I'll be anxious to watch fox if Romney wins to see how true this is. They only seem to report on stories that are anti-Obama. I don't recall them doing this with Bush. They are clearly the media arm of the GOP. As MSNBC is of the Dems.

What they believe in are clearly opposite. One believes in Unicorns and the other believes that unicorns are a native American species. :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Romney's far right tilt just goes to show you how he will gladly become what is needed in whatever race. Is the current GOP flavor anti-immigration? He can do that. Anti-universal health care? He can become that. Against government money? He can do that. More pro life than before? He can shift that way.

Completely agree with you Rahl, in the anyone but Obama fervor Republicans have talked themselves into the fact that Mitt Romney is a small government completely opposite of Obama type of guy. His history and words before this year don't show that.

[video=youtube;5yR_Mn4Skt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yR_Mn4Skt4[/video]

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Romney's far right tilt just goes to show you how he will gladly become what is needed in whatever race. Is the current GOP flavor anti-immigration? He can do that. Anti-universal health care? He can become that. Against government money? He can do that. More pro life than before? He can shift that way.

Completely agree with you Rahl, in the anyone but Obama fervor Republicans have talked themselves into the fact that Mitt Romney is a small government completely opposite of Obama type of guy. His history and words before this year don't show that.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yR_Mn4Skt4
I keep waiting for the Dems to pullout the "Kerry flip flopper" label. Romneys a chameleon. To me his history shows the same guy in practice except that he may be able to be pushed by supply side economics arguments and further reduce taxes. I'd be fine with that except that the supply side "religion" doesn't believe in the need for spending cuts to offset the cuts. That's not a tax cut. It's thievery of our kids future money.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
in a viewpoint that the global agenda/one world government agenda is inevitable...isn't the Obama v. Romney election ideal?

both are snakes.