ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8

This is for AX1. Someone posted this on another forum of crazy wacked out lunatic conservative racist teabaggers.
Lol, being a birther doesnt mean your a racist, but Im aware of what your talking about.

If you want to look deeper into the Obama birther issue, Jerome Corsi and Wayne Madsen do an excellent job covering the topic. Wayne Madsen investigates Obama's CIA background, as well as his CIA family. Lolo Soetoro is a very interesting figure who was involved with the death of hundreds of thousands of Indonesians who helped lead by a CIA supported coup.

You can always go to the whitehouse website and download it and inspect it. I have a friend I trust who is a photoshop expert who confirmed with me that it is a faked document. Its very simple.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see the entire speech he was giving at the beginning. It looks like a presidential seal on the podium, but someone else said they thought it was after he was elected to the US Senate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see the entire speech he was giving at the beginning. It looks like a presidential seal on the podium, but someone else said they thought it was after he was elected to the US Senate.
I had trouble making out if that first part was edited or not, so be careful confirming it's authentic I really don't think it is. Actually I'm quite confident it's edited.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought the place might blow up with the health care decision. I'm more curious how this works for the general. To me Republicans ran the WORST POSSIBLE CANDIDATE if they want to make the election a referendum on Obamacare. A guy who basically did the same thing, (the state level argument is weak sauce imo) a man who said he "liked mandates" and that "mandates work" is now going to talk about how he should be elected because he will get rid of it? I just don't know how well this plays in a debate and if I'm team Obama I'm absolutely licking my chops to have a debate with this guy if he wants to make a strong distinction between the two plans.

Then again we live in a country where I saw facebook posts everywhere talk about people moving to Canada...a country that has universal health care. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people lives on. The wild card may be if this energizes the right and lulls the left to sleep thinking they achieved "victory."

At least the battle between the turd sandwich and giant douche will be entertaining!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you here.

while I would vote conservative, there is no conservative in the 2012 election.

but that's not to say that obamacare can't still be repealed. now that the penalty is being defined as what it really is, a tax...hopefully people will wake up. O ran on the premise that this would not raise taxes, nor was it a tax. so far he looks like a liar, and his lackies still won't say what it is - pelosi included.

the truth is tho, if we are inevitably going the social/universal healthcare route - i just wish it worked and would lower costs...but from all estimates it looks to raise costs, lower standards, and create an environment for less people to be hired

edit: and unfortunately it looks like Romney will just be more of the same. meh, I'm just gonna get da big gainz and enjoy life as I can

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought the place might blow up with the health care decision. I'm more curious how this works for the general. To me Republicans ran the WORST POSSIBLE CANDIDATE if they want to make the election a referendum on Obamacare. A guy who basically did the same thing, (the state level argument is weak sauce imo) a man who said he "liked mandates" and that "mandates work" is now going to talk about how he should be elected because he will get rid of it? I just don't know how well this plays in a debate and if I'm team Obama I'm absolutely licking my chops to have a debate with this guy if he wants to make a strong distinction between the two plans.

Then again we live in a country where I saw facebook posts everywhere talk about people moving to Canada...a country that has universal health care. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people lives on.

At least the battle between the turd sandwich and giant douche will be entertaining!
Obamacare is just a slogan, people need to get rid of that silly name. Its just plain ol mandatory insurance and forcing people to buy it. Nobody is taking care of anybody. They are just making money and controlling peoples choices...higher tax, less freedom of choice and higher slavery %.

Its freaking terrible, I prefer to spend my hard earned money on preventative measures and alternative medicine, and now they are going to force me to buy "affordable" (define that, no one here can) insurance that doesnt cover my needs. When I really need to go see a doctor I just pay cash which is a rare event for me.

If Romney is elected, I do not believe he will veto this mandatory insurance bill. He may pretend to try and fail assuming he gets a seat in the office. He is funded by the same people as Obama and his interests are the ones financing him, not the American people.

Oh, and good luck to all....IRS is expanding by 16,000 fully combat trained and armed agents to enforce it, and they already are saying they want more. $2,000+ fines per family starting 2016 if no insurance.

At least the Supreme Court is saying what Ive been saying all along...that this is just another "Tax" although my claim is that although this is a tax its really a tax directly to the Federal Reserve banking cartel.

We can say officially Obama has raised tax on the poor and middle class.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the truth is tho, if we are inevitably going the social/universal healthcare route - i just wish it worked and would lower costs...but from all estimates it looks to raise costs, lower standards, and create an environment for less people to be hired
I disagree with this though...this "Obamacrap" bill has moved us further away from social/universal healthcare than ever before. Its just total corporate run industry and now they have 50,000,000 new customers and more of our tax dollars to cap off the mandates.

I actually support a optional buy in health care system that eliminates those who profit off sick people that have nothing to do with their treatment, that is the abolishment of insurance companies...although somehow I also like to fit that in as a people's choice.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was always weird to me the nomination of Mitt. It just seemed a bit inconsistent from the right. "Oh we all hate ACA so much and we want it repealed, let's run this guy who supported it in his home state and he will get rid of it!" Although this may turn up the already high anti-Obama fever so much that he's elected anyways. I just can't see him successfully running against this plan.

Ah well politics and hypocrisy are the same words :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Then again we live in a country where I saw facebook posts everywhere talk about people moving to Canada...a country that has universal health care. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people lives on. The wild card may be if this energizes the right and lulls the left to sleep thinking they achieved "victory."

My wife and I were talking about the same thing with the Facebook posts. Too damn funnt

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was always weird to me the nomination of Mitt. It just seemed a bit inconsistent from the right. "Oh we all hate ACA so much and we want it repealed, let's run this guy who supported it in his home state and he will get rid of it!" Although this may turn up the already high anti-Obama fever so much that he's elected anyways. I just can't see him successfully running against this plan.

Ah well politics and hypocrisy are the same words :)
Its not weird at all...people just follow what they are told is good for them. Blind faith voting at its best, the Repulicrats win every election for eternity.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not weird at all...people just follow what they are told is good for them. Blind faith voting at its best, the Repulicrats win every election for eternity.
I think we have talked about this before, but what I hate more than anything is how much parties divide people. I can't remember seeing it like this in my life. Conservatives REALLY REALLY hate liberals and liberals REALLY REALLY hate conservatives. Does anyone with a brain think this is good for the country? Every day my facebook page is littered with friends of mine on both sides of the aisles arguing about how stupid the other person is, and on most of the issues it isn't even something they discuss...it's because of the letter that the person subscribes to in belief.

I truly hope one day we can get past party politics and all the negatives that exclusion brings. We don't want to talk with our neighbors if they have a different letter than us cause how could anyone believe what "THEY" do? Don't people realize it is being fed to them, meant to keep them rabid and angry at the other side in an attempt to keep or gain power?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we have talked about this before, but what I hate more than anything is how much parties divide people. I can't remember seeing it like this in my life. Conservatives REALLY REALLY hate liberals and liberals REALLY REALLY hate conservatives. Does anyone with a brain think this is good for the country? Every day my facebook page is littered with friends of mine on both sides of the aisles arguing about how stupid the other person is, and on most of the issues it isn't even something they discuss...it's because of the letter that the person subscribes to in belief.

I truly hope one day we can get past party politics and all the negatives that exclusion brings. We don't want to talk with our neighbors if they have a different letter than us cause how could anyone believe what "THEY" do? Don't people realize it is being fed to them, meant to keep them rabid and angry at the other side in an attempt to keep or gain power?
Its all designed by the New World Order to get people fighting with each-other instead of them.

Any tactic (such as religious wars, racism, etc..) so there is disorganization in society is good for them.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Its all designed by the New World Order to get people fighting with each-other instead of them.

Any tactic (such as religious wars, racism, etc..) so there is disorganization in society is good for them.
crushing the financial system as well.

there has to be a need for a one world currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crushing the financial system as well.

there has to be a need for a one world currency
Damn these people are going to be loving all their new insurance customers and taxes being payed to them :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Damn these people are going to be loving all their new insurance customers and taxes being payed to them :)
I saw that 75% of the cost falls on those making less than 120k a year..maybe 200k

so much for being the middle class champ.

what a douche. they both are

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that 75% of the cost falls on those making less than 120k a year..maybe 200k

so much for being the middle class champ.

what a douche. they both are
Income taxes (including insurance which is a forced tax backed by the IRS) are used to enslave society and keep them broke. When prosperity increases you just add more tax.

People argue that the rich should pay 39% instead of 36%, its so silly. They should be arguing how income tax is an illegal federal reserve ponzie scheme and it really only hurts the poor and middle class.

I used to be very poor (late teens early 20's) and worked full time, what hurt me the worst was income taxes, I couldnt understand why the government would tax 25% of my income when I could barely even feed myself working 40 hours a week and have to pay my bills. At least at that time I wasnt forced to buy insurance, lets wait and see what happens when people refuse to buy it....maybe build more prisons and spend far more tax dollars enslaving those who commit tax crimes?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arpaio Set To Unleash “Shocking” Obama Birth Certificate Revelations

Arpaio schedules another news conference on eligibility

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse investigating Barack Obama’s presidential eligibility have been promising more major revelations since their March 1 press conference, and now another event has been scheduled to unveil new information.

Arpaio told WND a press conference will be held July 17 at 2:30 p.m. local time at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in Phoenix, Ariz.

WND will once again provide live Web streaming of the event.

The evidence will include information gathered in the posse’s recent investigative trip to Hawaii as well as an update on the ongoing investigation.

At the March 1 conference, as WND reported March 1, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause that the document released by the White House in April 2011 purporting to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate is a forgery. The posse said it also found probable cause that Obama’s Selective Service registration form is fraudulent.

Join with Sheriff Arpaio is his work to uncover the truth by donating to the Cold Case Posse expenses, or contribute to a fund that supports investigations by both WND and the sheriff.

WND reported last month that a letter from Hawaii’s Department of Health verifying Obama’s birth in Honolulu has “opened the door” to some “shocking revelations” the posse is promising to disclose.

Among the details leaked early by Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo: There are allegedly several stamps bearing Registrar Alvin Onaka’s name “floating around” inside the Hawaii Department of Health.

“I can’t disclose to you what we’ve discovered, but it’s going to be a shocking revelation at our press conference,” Zullo told Tea Party Power Hour host Mark Gillar in a telephone interview from Hawaii.

Sign the petition now to show members of Congress how many Americans demand constitutional integrity.

Three weeks after the March 1 press conference, Arpaio said there was “tons” more potentially shocking information on Obama in connection with his probe into the president’s eligibility.

Zullo has said he and his investigators have reservations about a letter stamped with Onaka’s name that was sent to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett as verification of Obama’s Hawaiian birth.

Zulllo said the letter fails to list Obama’s birth date, and it’s merely stamped with the registrar’s name, while another set of initials – not Onaka’s – appears next to the signature.

Does anyone really know where Obama is from? Find out the startling truth from New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi.

“From what you’re telling me,” Gillar said, “it sounds like the next press conference is going to be even more amazing than the last press conference back on March 1st.

“It will be,” Zullo responded. “The information … is going to be breathtaking when it’s released.”
Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve? Here’s WND’s complete archive of news reports on the issue

Source: http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/sheriff-joe-set-to-release-more-obama-shockers/?cat_orig=politics

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
not surprised when he drops dead like breitbart

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
Anybody notice the mandatory chipping buried deep within the bill?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody notice the mandatory chipping buried deep within the bill?
Yes, although I dont think its for all citizens. Its for those who use Class II or III medical devices. It can actually be a good thing...but Ill tell you rfid chips in all humans has and is something they are planning....they may or may not use vague definitions in the bill to implement them sometime in the future or implement rfid chips by other means. I remember a while back a family in florida were the first to voluntarily have their whole family rfid chipped in order to protect them from "terrorism." It seemed that mainstream media has been conditioning society as making this an acceptable norm.

Did you know TSA wants to make bracelets for passengers? Yeah it will help you cut through the line faster as it stores all your info and they just read a scanning, but also they can use it to decapitate you if they wish.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yes, although I dont think its for all citizens. Its for those who use Class II or III medical devices. It can actually be a good thing...but Ill tell you rfid chips in all humans has and is something they are planning....they may or may not use vague definitions in the bill to implement them sometime in the future or implement rfid chips by other means. I remember a while back a family in florida were the first to voluntarily have their whole family rfid chipped in order to protect them from "terrorism." It seemed that mainstream media has been conditioning society as making this an acceptable norm.

Did you know TSA wants to make bracelets for passengers? Yeah it will help you cut through the line faster as it stores all your info and they just read a scanning, but also they can use it to decapitate you if they wish.
I will never take a chip.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established

something to make you think...

this is a purple heart veteran. I take his opinion seriously

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or the opinions of Wesley Clark and Colin Powell...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you would : )
Yes I would. I'd also take into account the words of the following man - http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2101745_2102133_2102330,00.html versus the youtube guy. :)

Here's an excerpt from the story.

McRaven speaks respectfully of bush as Commander in Chief, saying he "made some very, very tough decisions." About Obama, without a question to prompt him, he waxes lyrical and at length. The planning and decisionmaking for the bin Laden raid, he volunteers, "was really everything the American public would expect from their national leadership."
"The President was at all times presidential," he says. "I would contend he was the smartest guy in the room. He had leadership skills we'd expect from a guy who had 35 years in the military."

^^^ Just figured I'd provide some balance to a youtube video. :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yes I would. I'd also take into account the words of the following man - http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2101745_2102133_2102330,00.html versus the youtube guy. :)

McRaven speaks respectfully of bush as Commander in Chief, saying he "made some very, very tough decisions." About Obama, without a question to prompt him, he waxes lyrical and at length. The planning and decisionmaking for the bin Laden raid, he volunteers, "was really everything the American public would expect from their national leadership."
"The President was at all times presidential," he says. "I would contend he was the smartest guy in the room. He had leadership skills we'd expect from a guy who had 35 years in the military."

you didn't even watch the YouTube video.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established

you didn't even watch the YouTube video.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from time? no, why would I?

we are even
I actually just read it, but I dont blame you. Its from a corporate magazine and about an insider who wouldnt dare question goverment so its really good information just to know what deception they are saying.

Here is the funny part...I can post that article as an audio book on youtube and its disqualified.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just read it, but I dont blame you. Its from a corporate magazine and about an insider who wouldnt dare question goverment so its really good information just to know what deception they are saying.

Here is the funny part...I can post that article as an audio book on youtube and its disqualified.
Youtube videos by Chester in his mother's basement for the win. :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you like C-Span and what they actually speak of in congress? Or is it made by some popcorn munching video game porn watching slob in a basement?

[h=1]Marshall Law FEMA CAMP plans [/h]

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established

The article, aside from being from Time - which you've stated the problems with, does not refute anything the video has to say about Marxism being implemented in America.

Nor does Southpaw offer anything refuting what the video has to say. So instead of making him watch it:

Boykin laid out a step-by-step plan he says is the model of how Fidel Castro instituted Marxism in Cuba, Mao Zedong in China, Stalin in Russia and Hugo Chavez in Venzeula- similar to what our federal government has begun here:

1. Nationalize major sectors of the economy
2. Redistribute wealth -this is Obamacare
3. Discredit opposition - Pro lifers, evangelicals, conservatives are deemed a threat.
4. Censors opposing viewpoints
5. Control gun ownership - UN Small arms treaty push.
6. Develop a constabulary force to control civilian population - Obama campaigned on having his own private force as well funded, as strong, and powerful as the US army.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look its Chester in a soldiers uniform out of his basement over in Afghanistan admitting the military is growing poppy in afghanastan!!!!! YEAAHHHHH!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you like C-Span and what they actually speak of in congress? Or is it made by some popcorn munching video game porn watching slob in a basement?

Marshall Law FEMA CAMP plans

Lol. When does this FEMA camp plan go into effect? I need to expedite the process of building my bunker. :/

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look its Chester in a soldiers uniform out of his basement over in Afghanistan admitting the military is growing poppy in afghanastan!!!!! YEAAHHHHH!!!

Eh close enough, it's Geraldo and Fox.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. When does this FEMA camp plan go into effect? I need to expedite the process if building my bunker. :/
Its already in effect silly, lol

All you have to do is read the bills. Why isnt "Time Magazine" and their Chester basement youtube video's covering this?

Im the one who "posts Chester basement video's" yet I always supply documents, bills and official statements to back up my "Chesterness"

H.R. 645 (111th): National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr645/text

Anyways Im out the door for a couple hours, Ill be back for the scratching contest in a few hours :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that makes sense.

Time is credible and Fox is not.
What was Glenn Becks educational background/expertise?
What about Sean Hannity?
They certainly don't do anything to mask their own agenda/bias. And please don't bring up MSNBC as a reflex response, since I've already explained, they are one in the same.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh close enough, it's Geraldo and Fox.
hmm so a reporter for time magazine sitting in an office building in NY who gets his info spoon fed from the government is accurate, an actual soldier standing in the field is what lying I guess? really I thought better of you even if I rarely agree with you .

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
What was Glenn Becks educational background/expertise?
What about Sean Hannity?
They certainly don't do anything to mask their own agenda/bias. And please don't bring up MSNBC as a reflex response, since I've already explained, they are one in the same.
I really could care less about giving a reflexive response to your discrediting attempt.

Why don't you refute what I posted above about Marxism in America?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its already in effect silly, lol

All you have to do is read the bills. Why isnt "Time Magazine" and their Chester basement youtube video's covering this?

Im the one who "posts Chester basement video's" yet I always supply documents, bills and official statements to back up my "Chesterness"

H.R. 645 (111th): National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr645/text

Anyways Im out the door for a couple hours, Ill be back for the scratching contest in a few hours :)
I just pop in for the comedy myself. I guess Time Magazine should invest more in the "tinfoil" area of news reporting. :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really could care less about giving a reflexive response to your discrediting attempt.

Why don't you refute what I posted above about Marxism in America?
Because I fully expect that to be your position. You'll post a video with a guy who's about 1000 years old, I'll repost something from an accredited source that you'll subsequently dismiss as being part of some liberal/corporate propaganda. AX will then post a video that also happens to be the trailer for the movie Independence Day and around and around we go. :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm so a reporter for time magazine sitting in an office building in NY who gets his info spoon fed from the government is accurate, an actual soldier standing in the field is what lying I guess? really I thought better of you even if I rarely agree with you .
Did I not post a link to an interview with an actual "high ranking" admiral involved in capturing Bin Laden? That was dismissed by AX in favor of the trailer from Total Recall and I didn't see you defending that position? Just for the record, even if we all disagree and by that I mean 99% of the board versus my opinions, I still respect everyone here as men, period.