Nutrient partitioners

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on BSL's GlycoLog as a good nutrient partitioner / GDA?

Good, bad, meh? or avoid due to their "complicated" history?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would avoid anything by this brand in general and look into alternatives (or make your own)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont spend all that $$ on it .. I got it free to try it .. and its not all that ..

Ive used slin sane and SNS glycophase is pretty awesome and can be found for $20

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would avoid anything by this brand in general and look into alternatives (or make your own)
I trust this guy.

SNS Glycophase, Burn24

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on BSL's GlycoLog as a good nutrient partitioner / GDA?

Good, bad, meh? or avoid due to their "complicated" history?
I have not used BSL Glycolog before, but I have used many GDA formulas as well as individual GDA ingredients in bulk. Based on the formula, Glycolog is way overpriced. You can buy many premade formulas that are much better for way less, or you can just buy some common GDA ingredients in bulk and make your own formula for a fraction of the cost. Some reputable pre-made formulas I have tried are EBF Recompadrol (discontiued), EvoMuse Slintensity, and SNS Glycophase. A few others that have decent reviews but I have yet to try are Burn24 and SlinMax.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would avoid, like others have said. If you are open to other suggestions let us know :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This!!! There are better ones on the market that don't have a "shady" feel to them

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using slintensity for awhile now and its on par or better than a lot of gda's out there

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't say I've heard anything on theirs, and I haven't used Glycophase, but I've heard good things on it.

My go to is Slintensity and I like to add Na-R-ALA caps and agmatine tabs to it on occasion, too.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2004155
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2001421
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002673

code "anabolic05" for 5% off

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slintensity or slinmax are my go to GDAs. I think ketosports has something as well but is very pricey.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't say I've heard anything on theirs, and I haven't used Glycophase, but I've heard good things on it.

My go to is Slintensity and I like to add Na-R-ALA caps and agmatine tabs to it on occasion, too.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2004155
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2001421
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002673

code "anabolic05" for 5% off
Nice deal for $17

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Build your own:

Na-R-ALA
Bitter Melon
Cinnamon
Agmatine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Build your own:

Na-R-ALA
Bitter Melon
Cinnamon
Agmatine
Very good suggestion. If OP doesn't want to build his own, SlinMax has a nice profile and some of the ingredients you just mentioned are in it.

Na-R-ALA is mentioned when referring to these products for good reason. It is great at lowering blood glucose and increasing muscle glycogen storage.

Agmatine is generally used by most people as a pump product. Either they are taking a break from stims or they dose it along side a pre workout of choice. While achieving a pump is one benefit from agmatine, it is not the only one. Agmatine can also improve insulin sensitivity which can also lead to muscle fullness.

OP, if you are interested in SlinMax, there is a sale for buy one get one 50% off at www.tfsupplements.com right now.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good one? Glycophase?
There are several great suggestions in this thread. You could make your own like kbayne said, using ingredients like Na-R-ALA, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, and Agmatine. Glycophase is definitely a great option, as well as Slinmax and Burn 24.

Its difficult to know how much of each ingredient you're getting with Glycophase since it's a prop. blend, but it gets great feedback by a lot of users. If you want to know how much of each ingredient you're getting I would go with Burn 24 or Slinmax. Slinmax has a great profile including 250mg of Na-R-Ala, 200mg of Berberine, and 100mg of Banaba. I find these three ingredients to be very helpful and beneficial in regards to glucose disposal and nutrient partitioning.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Burn 24 or Slinmax. Slinmax has a great profile including 250mg of Na-R-Ala, 200mg of Berberine, and 100mg of Banaba. I find these three ingredients to be very helpful and beneficial in regards to glucose disposal and nutrient partitioning.
X2 for SlinMax.
Burn 24 is also good, but I personally think that it's better suited for cutting due it's carb blocking effects.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
X2 for SlinMax.
Burn 24 is also good, but I personally think that it's better suited for cutting due it's carb blocking effects.
Thanks guys. Ill check out the slinmax since I like open labels. Might get bulk also.
There are several great suggestions in this thread. You could make your own like kbayne said, using ingredients like Na-R-ALA, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, and Agmatine. Glycophase is definitely a great option, as well as Slinmax and Burn 24.

Its difficult to know how much of each ingredient you're getting with Glycophase since it's a prop. blend, but it gets great feedback by a lot of users. If you want to know how much of each ingredient you're getting I would go with Burn 24 or Slinmax. Slinmax has a great profile including 250mg of Na-R-Ala, 200mg of Berberine, and 100mg of Banaba. I find these three ingredients to be very helpful and beneficial in regards to glucose disposal and nutrient partitioning.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Ill check out the slinmax since I like open labels. Might get bulk also.
With the buy one get one 50% off at TF Supplements Slinmax becomes $24.75 a bottle. Depending on how many carbs you eat per day, the bottle can last quite a while. To me that is much more convenient than bulk.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
With the buy one get one 50% off at TF Supplements Slinmax becomes $24.75 a bottle. Depending on how many carbs you eat per day, the bottle can last quite a while. To me that is much more convenient than bulk.
Thanks dude. Yeah I like convenience.

And I eat a lot of carbs. 400-600 a day.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine and Burn 24 as one of the best fat burning stacks I have ever tried.

Straight Berberine works well too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks dude. Yeah I like convenience.

And I eat a lot of carbs. 400-600 a day.
Sounds like you and me both love our carbs!

Another benefit from SlinMax is it contains Agmatine which will yield solid pumps in the gym :)

Good luck with whatever product you choose. If you need help dosing or have any other questions, we are here to help.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Jelly of that carb intake!
Lol. I still gain no weight.
Sounds like you and me both love our carbs!

Another benefit from SlinMax is it contains Agmatine which will yield solid pumps in the gym :)

Good luck with whatever product you choose. If you need help dosing or have any other questions, we are here to help.
Oh I do lol. I'm gonna order some tomorrow.