NutraPro samples available!!!

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Review of NutraPro flavor: Strawberries and Cream

Consistency/Mixability: 5/5

Absolutely every bit of the sample pack mixed with 12oz. 80 calorie soy milk. No boogers (protein balls mixed on the outside with dry powder on the inside).

Taste: 5/5

Great strawberry taste with a strong tone of oatmeal. Little aftertaste.

Smell: 5/5

For the sake of thouroughness, it smells pleasant.

Digestion: 5/5

Extremely easy on the stomach. Of course, if you use cow's milk instead of the soy I used, your stomach may react differently.

Overall score: 5/5

Summary

I hate the taste of strawberries. So when I got my sample, I was very disappointed (still very grateful to NP for the sample :fing02:). I've never had any food with a strawberries and cream flavor, but if I had, I'd be willing to say that this tastes just as good. It reminded me of Nesquik strawberry milk with a surprising oatmeal background flavor. I now want to buy this flavor with a few others next time I stock up. This even tastes better than the original chocolate and vanilla! Would fully recommend this to everyone looking for a new flavor of protein that tastes great, mixes entirely, and settles in your stomach without a bit of uncomfortability. Way to go NP, you've got the formula down pat.

skar01

Awards
Got my order in last night, hope to try a few of the new flavors. Still working through my Choc and Vanilla. Thanks NP!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Placing my order tomorrow. Going to start with the chocolate mainly because i like to mix choclate protein powder with cold coffee. orange will be my next purchase if its available. Cant wait. Lol i dont think ive ever been anxious for protein powder.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
For those who receive samples if u wouldn't mind throwing up some reviews... Good or bad, please do so. Thanks!!

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Strawberries & cream isn't bad at all, even with just water!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
For those who receive samples if u wouldn't mind throwing up some reviews... Good or bad, please do so. Thanks!!
Yea, you can never have enough reviews. It also seems there are more and more people sliding onboard the NutraPro train!

headend

Awards
I received a sample of Nutrapro Frosty Milk Chocolate with my last order. It tasted great, much better than the stuff I got at Meijer.

Just ordered the 5lb container, looking forward to these new flavors people have been talking about.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
TASTE GREAT,MIX GREAT,,I AM PLACING MY ORDER TODAY!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
@ NP: It looks like you guys understand pct, he is just hoping for purchasable samples of new flavors.

@pct: looks like NP doesn't have the product in yet, so no way to give samples of those anyway. Instead they are giving out free samples of their other stuff, probably dumping 5lb tubs into smaller stuff, which I am sure is time consuming. I'm sure they will get something going as soon as they can, new flavors are going to be done very shortly, giving these free samples is a good way for them to hype up nutrapro before the new flavors launch :)

@ everyone: be friends and get along :D

Signed-
Keithan, your resident mediator when needed :p

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
+ GG np, chocolate is the best right now, but I can't wait to get cgc or cpb :D C'mon cookies n cream some day!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
+ GG np, chocolate is the best right now, but I can't wait to get cgc or cpb :D C'mon cookies n cream some day!
ive never had a good C n C. Always too sweet for me

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
NP, did you guys tweak the choc peanut butter at all after hearing reviews when you sent out samples for testing??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of tweak are you thinking of PCT?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
did use change it in any way whatsoever lol from the samples that were given out to review in which I was part of.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
Kinda confused. I placed an order, and said I'd love to try a nutrapro sample. It is even on the order slip in my package, but no Nutrapro sample was included :(
Did I request incorrectly?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
You need to be more assertive and say - "please include a sample of NutraPro" works like a charm :D saying that "you'd love to try" is not very convincing but they could have been out of samples too...

Kinda confused. I placed an order, and said I'd love to try a nutrapro sample. It is even on the order slip in my package, but no Nutrapro sample was included :(
Did I request incorrectly?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
ALso, if you read a couple messages back or in another thread, you wil see at this point they are making nutrapro samples "by hand" which is taking alot of work.

"You may or may not get a nutrapro sample" for this reason and I quote one of the reps. Being that their being made by hand, their only able to throw so many together at this time. So...if you got in kind of late asking for some...many other people may have gotten ahead of you!

bump on if chocpeanutbutter has been changed at all that was part of the samples sent out for testing/reviews that I was part of not to long ago.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
did use change it in any way whatsoever lol from the samples that were given out to review in which I was part of.
ALso, if you read a couple messages back or in another thread, you wil see at this point they are making nutrapro samples "by hand" which is taking alot of work.

"You may or may not get a nutrapro sample" for this reason and I quote one of the reps. Being that their being made by hand, their only able to throw so many together at this time. So...if you got in kind of late asking for some...many other people may have gotten ahead of you!

bump on if chocpeanutbutter has been changed at all that was part of the samples sent out for testing/reviews that I was part of not to long ago.
so what use is sayin is use might not get none :icon_lol:

sorry dude I had to :sgrin:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
No...what Im saying is...about a month ago or whenever, NP let a select few sample and review:
cookies n cream, cookie dough, orange, chocpeanut butter,peanut butter and whatever other flavor that I cant think of.

Out of all of them, the only one they are releasing I think is chocpeanut butter. Now what Im saying is, since the release of those samples, after undergoing reviewing and testing and hearing the feedback from those who tried them out...did NP change the flavor at all.

Am I saying something wrong lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure these are just samples of the 3 flavors they have atm.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure these are just samples of the 3 flavors they have atm.
Yea I got vanilla with my order I got on tues and I didn't even have to request one prolly cause I order like 20 lbs of ATW choc PB :) can't wait to try the nutrapro version though

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You guys are so lost lol let me link you real quick to bring use up to speed.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/150851-wait-whats-nutrapro.html

Myself and a couple others got to sample these flavors (the date is in first post I guess when this happened).

Out of all those flavors they gave samples of, their only releasing (I think) just the chocpeanutbutter. My question is, have they done anything to "enhance" this flavor since that time. This would obviously only be something a NP rep would be able to answer in which I haven't heard anything back yet.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
You guys are so lost lol let me link you real quick to bring use up to speed.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/150851-wait-whats-nutrapro.html

Myself and a couple others got to sample these flavors (the date is in first post I guess when this happened).

Out of all those flavors they gave samples of, their only releasing (I think) just the chocpeanutbutter. My question is, have they done anything to "enhance" this flavor since that time. This would obviously only be something a NP rep would be able to answer in which I haven't heard anything back yet.
i understand your post I'm just saying that I think they are just sending out samples of the current flavors but yes I am curious as well because of all the flavors the choco PB is the one I voted for and the one I am most interested in

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
gotcha!

come on np rep....please verify the question on chocpeanut butter, thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
pinchharmonic Supplements 5
ryaroberts Supplements 23
Supplements 0