NutraPlanet Now Carrying The Full LG Line! pSARM/Formadrol BOGO

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is going to carry the full LG Sciences line, kicking off with a promo exclusive to Nutraplanet!

Buy a pSARM get a Formadrol FREE!

This is perfect for PCT and is something every person will want to use after a cycle.

pSARM/ Formadrol PCT

Week 1
Formadrol - 2 Caps Per Day - Divided Doses
pSARM - 3 Caps Per Day - Divided Doses (With Meals)

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

This will give you the perfect environment to keep your gains. pSARM also includes very potent recovery agents like:

pSARM
Highly Standardized Ginger Extract - 10:1 water based extract
"RESULTS: The aqueous extract of Z. officinale significantly increased in the relative weight of the testis, the serum testosterone level, testicular cholesterol level and epididymal a-glucosidase activity."

Ellagic Acid
"RESULTS:These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)."

This is the best combination of natural testosterone support (Formadrol) and pSARM technology. This should give the best possible recovery for

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fa sho! I posted the awesome deal as well! Great minds think alike E!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to try this stuff. I haven't read much on pSARM. I was considering a DTH/Nettle Root/ATD cycle. Would these two be better? Would you happen to want to let someone run a sweet log? pSARM/Formadrol/Leviathan Reloaded/Ephedrine

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to try this stuff. I haven't read much on pSARM. I was considering a DTH/Nettle Root/ATD cycle. Would these two be better? Would you happen to want to let someone run a sweet log? pSARM/Formadrol/Leviathan Reloaded/Ephedrine
That'd be a real nice stack. Hey i think someone mentiond that in your log *cough*...it was me....*cough* :lol:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
could you talk to NP about possibly doing a BOGO on the psarm as well? I like that deal a lot and wanna try this out

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would this be a good novla/clomid alt?
As far as bringing back the boys and upping your test most definately! Weve had great feedback on these 2 stacked togethor or 1 run after the other.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
As far as bringing back the boys and upping your test most definately! Weve had great feedback on these 2 stacked togethor or 1 run after the other.
As far as controlling an estrogen bounce back in your hopefully small bouncy bouncies up top, i don't think it would be the same equivalence as a prescription serm. But, it all depends on what you are going to run. Alone I would not run it, in combo with nolva/torem/clomid, yeah!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as controlling an estrogen bounce back in your hopefully small bouncy bouncies up top, i don't think it would be the same equivalence as a prescription serm. But, it all depends on what you are going to run. Alone I would not run it, in combo with nolva/torem/clomid, yeah!

Yea well i mean these are OTC PCT products where nolva/clomid are technicaly not OTC, so this would suffice given your cycle isnt something crazy... Naawwmmeaannn..:dance:

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for MMV2 to arrive at nutra. The P-sarm looks very similar to the canadian version of M1D.

chaz92398

Awards
Stacked they have been amazing for me!
Was this post cycle or do you just use this as its own stack?
If for pct, what was your cycle, time till you felt recovered, etc?
If a stack, what was amazing about it? Recovery time, libido, etc?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just taking them together for a testosterone boosting effect. I haven't done a cycle of PH's in almost a year. Mainly because I am not serious enough about it right now...I needed a break and also too much going on work wise...