NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
the same place you found a bottle of napalm to give to someone who answered a spefic question....that never happened either.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the same place you found a bottle of napalm to give to someone who answered a spefic question....that never happened either.
A little sour and presumptuous. I haven't received any of my Avant product as hastily as expected (you may have noticed that there is a shortage of Napalm as of late). Delays happen.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
A little sour and presumptuous. I haven't received any of my Avant product as hastily as expected (you may have noticed that there is a shortage of Napalm as of late). Delays happen.
says the person who said shipment was over two months ago. here I was just thinking it 'got lost in the mail'

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
says the person who said shipment was over two months ago. here I was just thinking it 'got lost in the mail'
I never said I had shipped it off. You could have handled this via PM and not hijacked a thread.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i heard tonight. :)

millerni

Awards
One source announced that we should expect emails tonight, and another said tomorrow. It looks like it'll be the latter of the two.

ViperKing666

Awards
It's night, It's this evening, where is the 2nd phase.????!?!?!?!?!?!?! I heard it was a 25% off coupon code good for anything on the website. is that true or not?
25% off anything is MADNESS

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By editing your user settings on NutraPlanet.com. There should be a box to check that will enable Nutra to send your external email the Nutra News Letter.

Steps:
1.) Sign In
2.) Go to My Account
3.) Click the link under Email Settings
4.) Check the Yes option and click update
5.) Pat yourself on the back and buy something

:D
How do I get on this email list?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ghey? So I suppose we need to keep it that low? I was a steal at the price listed for the sale, so if you missed it, that's on you. But it's pretty disrespectful for you to make a comment like such when NP is doing everything they can to save people some money on their supplements.
Your comment is ghey.
white flood is back to 30 bucks...ghey

jagawoods

Awards
cant wait to see whats to come.. delayed my order waiting for this.. 25% off coupon?.. cant wait

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Ghey? So I suppose we need to keep it that low? I was a steal at the price listed for the sale, so if you missed it, that's on you. But it's pretty disrespectful for you to make a comment like such when NP is doing everything they can to save people some money on their supplements.
Your comment is ghey.
LOL dude chill out the sale price was great but if it's not going to be a 7 DAY SALE then don't say it's going to be a 7 DAY SALE. lighten up, I've given nutra ALL my f*ckin business as far as supps even when the price was higher sorry if I expected a sale advertised as "7 Days Only" to last um..7 days. It's not even labor day yet and this "labor day" price is gone. It's not as if the product is out of stock either, that I would totally understand too. First post says for seven days...first post is dated 9/1/09 so maybe you can see where I'm coming from now. If you can't...I don't know what else to tell you man I'm not complaining about the regular price I'm complaining about a misleading ad for a sale so tell me again why it is on ME when it is NUTRA's f*ckin ad....

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
P.S. Everything else from the ad on the first page of this post is still at it's sale price except white flood. Hmm kinda weird, even the ap + pslin combo is still marked down and that's a huge steal.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
??
I do think nparisi is just fustrated as he expected the deal to actually last 7 days as advertised. Go easy on him.
Yes man I was simply waiting for pay day to order and thought I had 7 days. It's not a big deal at all but Iron calling me out for a one sentence joke about it was a lil bogus.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Your comment is ghey.
I think you are taking this comment too seriously.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I will refrain.

Yawn, indeed.
Please don't refrain. Let me know how questioning the very text of an advertisement is me showing disrespect so I may stop myself from committing such blasphemous acts in the future.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
LOL dude chill out the sale price was great but if it's not going to be a 7 DAY SALE then don't say it's going to be a 7 DAY SALE. lighten up, I've given nutra ALL my f*ckin business as far as supps even when the price was higher sorry if I expected a sale advertised as "7 Days Only" to last um..7 days. It's not even labor day yet and this "labor day" price is gone. It's not as if the product is out of stock either, that I would totally understand too. First post says for seven days...first post is dated 9/1/09 so maybe you can see where I'm coming from now. If you can't...I don't know what else to tell you man I'm not complaining about the regular price I'm complaining about a misleading ad for a sale so tell me again why it is on ME when it is NUTRA's f*ckin ad....
I completely understand your concern. BUT, please keep in mind that these sale items are for 7 days or while supplies last. We bought up a large supply at a discounted price, which unsurprisingly, blew right out the door at that insane price. If we continued the sale, we would loose money on every unit sold. And that is not including the free shipping offer, which will last the entire 7 days.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
P.S. Everything else from the ad on the first page of this post is still at it's sale price except white flood. Hmm kinda weird, even the ap + pslin combo is still marked down and that's a huge steal.
This all falls back on how much of what product we can pick up, at what sale price. Luckily, USP Labs had a lot more stock on hand to offer at a crazy price.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
i am assuming the white flood sold out if the price went back up. wouldnt be surprised at that price
Correct, I was not surprised at all it blew out that fast. That is why we clearly listed "while limited supplies last".

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand your concern. BUT, please keep in mind that these sale items are for 7 days or while supplies last. We bought up a large supply at a discounted price, which unsurprisingly, blew right out the door at that insane price. If we continued the sale, we would loose money on every unit sold. And that is not including the free shipping offer, which will last the entire 7 days.
Thanks for clearing that up, that's all I wanted to know. I knew the sale would be until supplies lasted but white flood was always showing up as "in stock" so I figured it hadn't ran out...I wasn't trying to "disrespect" nutra at all, love you guys.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Check your PM.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up, that's all I wanted to know. I knew the sale would be until supplies lasted but white flood was always showing up as "in stock" so I figured it hadn't ran out...I wasn't trying to "disrespect" nutra at all, love you guys.
No worries, no harm done whatsoever. I completely respect your concern and we appreciate your business!

ctrivedi

Awards
No worries, no harm done whatsoever. I completely respect your concern and we appreciate your business!
I'm glad this conversation ended professionally - good job, you've retained my business as well

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will refrain; however, the phrase, "ghey," was taken out-of-context on behalf, so as it seems.
Please don't refrain. Let me know how questioning the very text of an advertisement is me showing disrespect so I may stop myself from committing such blasphemous acts in the future.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Your comment is ghey.
Calling it ghey might be dumb, but the 7 day sale ending after 3 days without going OOS is also ridiculous. It'a bad business imho.

:werd:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
all i know is if 2 for 1 t force is ghey, im gonna turn into clay aiken when i place my order!:23:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i know is if 2 for 1 t force is ghey, im gonna turn into clay aiken when i place my order!:23:
and you haven't even taken it in your mouth and swallowed yet.

enswalters

Awards
any word on phase 2? Haven't gotten anything in email yet. Hoping to pick up something from RPN and T-Force.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Check your e-mail fellas...this $h!t just kicked in!

millerni

Awards
I'm signed up for newsletters, but didn't get it. Details?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm signed up for newsletters, but didn't get it. Details?
All the specials are up on the site, no special coupon required. It just pointed out stuff like Sesamin, AI's Cynostane, X-Mass, 10% OFF primaforce, 5-33% off CL , Methyl Ice, Atomic Meltdown, LX+AlphaBurn. Oh and remember to pick up some steaks and throw em on the bbq :)