punjabimunde

Awards
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year's Everyone!

I'm really shocked at how fast this year flew by...a blur really. Knocking back a few Heineken's and reflecting on my blessings. Thanks to all the AM members that made 2011 a legacy year. Looking forward to the new year and giving away a new 2012 Mustang GT!!!

Remember to sign up to enter and use the 10% off coupon to save on everything else that may not be on sale.

Be safe everyone!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I will if you hook me up with some kick arse deals.

I'm really shocked at how fast this year flew by...a blur really. Knocking back a few Heineken's and reflecting on my blessings. Thanks to all the AM members that made 2011 a legacy year. Looking forward to the new year and giving away a new 2012 Mustang GT!!!

Remember to sign up to enter and use the 10% off coupon to save on everything else that may not be on sale.

Be safe everyone!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established

Be safe everyone!
Where do I find the coupon? I did not see any coupon :/

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
coupon yes.... I picked up some staples and some erase and a couple other litle things I wanted to try

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt see the code and i entered

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didnt see the code and i entered
I have the code, I don't know if it's my own personal code...

All the info was given on the first page.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ok, bring it!....yes, im on my couch, alone, drinking 1 cold beer...waiting.....giggity

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Happy New Year...
This is my first post to all you guys on the New Year

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What time is it there now???wanna order

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
The sale is on i don't see any other sales other then the 37 listed products under the banner anyone else see anything?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ok, its 12:07, and I'm officially confused as hell. Is this it? Seriously? Wow, expected a big ole bang and got a punch in the balls. Maybe im missing something, but i see really nothing noteworthy other than 2 or 3 things on this sale.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
YES, i will wait, but the products ive seen up thus far, I would MAYBE buy 2 of them. That is no joke. A lot of those up already look to be "just get rid of stuff we cant sell" supplements.

Hopefully, they come through with much better supps than what we see so far. Im sure they will
I'm with you. I am quite disappointed with this so far. Give my email and post their promotions on our facebook pages? No thanks

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok, its 12:07, and I'm officially confused as hell. Is this it? Seriously? Wow, expected a big ole bang and got a punch in the balls. Maybe im missing something, but i see really nothing noteworthy other than 2 or 3 things on this sale.
Me too kind of disapointed, and most of the deals are Double Deals so not really worth it at all, i hope im missing something.

d0nkey

Awards
what price are people getting for PES alpha T2? i keep getting $29

I have entered the comp and shared on facebook?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
why is anaebta 34.99 and when i add to cart it shows as 38.99?????

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The prices on bulk powders seem to be the same as before the sale, yet supposedly there 40% off?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This is not largest sale in nutraplanet!!! Waste of my time...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Umm...so far this is an EPIC fail.

1) basically no items on sale are worth the time (just being honest)
2) products on the same page and checkout page are completely different
3) some are even OOS
4) with this being hyped up by NUTRA reps over the past week or so, honestly, its pretty embarassing to say the least.

Nothing special here. I really cant believe this, unless Im just totally off my rocker.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Umm...so far this is an EPIC fail.

1) basically no items on sale are worth the time (just being honest)
2) products on the same page and checkout page are completely different
3) some are even OOS
4) with this being hyped up by NUTRA reps over the past week or so, honestly, its pretty embarassing to say the least.

Nothing special here. I really cant believe this, unless Im just totally off my rocker.
Totally agree with you bro...I didn't sleep 10days for this sale...wow I'm an idiot...

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
From what I read, the prices are different because the sale is not active yet.

d0nkey

Awards
since when does nutra flag items not allowed into a country? ie Alpha T2 into Australia?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
oh, and btw, please stop putting these supplements in your sales. No one wants these:)

These are pretty much a joke
PRIME
blue up, blue gene, growth, etc
reduction shots....sheeesh
TT-33
revamp , recourse

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah..not so great...but i remember last year there was a part 2 and maybe 3. a couple days later.did finally get lean extreme. Snagged a couple of bottles of tt-33 andf staples...coupon code saved me 20 bucks

CornFed

Awards
So, because i'm not a part of all of these retarded "social media" sites, i can't take advantage of half the frickin deals? Wow. I'm not going to go further on my opinion because i really don't......ahh.......that's it......

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ummm...isnt it the new year? You would figure they would have it figured out to where it would start at midnight....like they said

Stryder :

"""just a sneak peak...you know the tradition: Sale starts at midnight"""

From what I read, the prices are different because the sale is not active yet.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
If the sale is going on for few days then I can wait and order then rather than pay for seperate shipping. I see couple of items I can pick up for later although I do not really need. I'll give it anothef 15 mins then going to sleep.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I thought the sale started 12am EST this year. Does it actually start Pacific time? I think last year it started Pacific time too.

So odd because Nutra is based out of Georgia. I've literally been at my computer since 8pm Pacific time just so I can get early dibs but I don't see any of the sales active besides the two BPS/PES combos.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Last year started at midnight eastern time...

Pretty disappointed myself.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
man, i think a lot of us have been at our computers waiting. OH well

I thought the sale started 12am EST this year. Does it actually start Pacific time? I think last year it started Pacific time too.

So odd because Nutra is based out of Georgia. I've literally been at my computer since 8pm Pacific time just so I can get early dibs but I don't see any of the sales active besides the two BPS/PES combos.

yensid

Awards
horrible

i left work early for this? this isnt even a sale....like others are saying.......i can get most of these
"left over" supplements any day of the week elsewhere for the same price (which i do)...im going to sit here and ice my sack
with the other guy who also got punched in the balls.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow.. Some if you guys need to cut nutra some slack

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
one bottle of shift 14.99
shipping for 1 bottle of shift 23.75

to canada
lol

Happy new year everbody

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least the server didnt freeze..LOL.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Last year started at midnight eastern time...

Pretty disappointed myself.
man, i think a lot of us have been at our computers waiting. OH well
But like...the deals aren't even active yet and we're more than a half hour into the New Year. Either my browser is fcked up or they haven't pushed the button yet.

Is anyone else having this same issue or is it just me? I'm confused. I'm assuming they're starting the sale Pacific time?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
But like...the deals aren't even active yet and we're more than a half hour into the New Year. Either my browser is fcked up or they haven't pushed the button yet.

Is anyone else having this same issue or is it just me? I'm confused. I'm assuming they're starting the sale Pacific time?
No...the sale is active...

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
wow.. Some if you guys need to cut nutra some slack
I'll be the first to speak up for Nutra customer service/shipping and typically low prices, but it looks like this much hyped "unbelieveable" sale was nothing more than a 10% code.

*fwiw i'm simply waiting to place a small order to see if anything else comes over the next couple days.. didn't wait up or adjust my schedule for the sale, but it's still disappointing :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
The 10% don't even work on most of the supplement

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't lie it wasn't that epic, was hoping Strive would of been cheaper and hoping maybe some good deal's on some App Nutt products, sad there was no real good things i had to have. I grabbed some TUDCA and Orange Triad but thats about it. I def shopped elsewhere this year so far.