NTBM "golden ticket" protein contest

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needtobuildmuscle is giving away golden tickets in 1 out of every 10 bags/containers of protein (whey to build muscle, muscle replenisher, Isolation, and Onslaught). What is the golden ticket for you might ask? The golden ticket is good for a 30 minute consultation with the owner of needtobuildmuscle, Nathan Chase. As many of you know Nate is very knowledgeable on many subjects whether it be AAS, PHs, peptides, SARMS, nutrition, training, or supplementation or any or other related areas. This 30 minute time is open for whatever you choose to talk to him about, so if you choose to just chat about the football games over the weekend you can do that to....but I would certainly capitalize on picking his brain for a half hour!

Great oppurtunity here guys! Nate is doing it up Willy Wonka style! :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needtobuildmuscle is giving away golden tickets in 1 out of every 10 bags/containers of protein (whey to build muscle, muscle replenisher, Isolation, and Onslaught). What is the golden ticket for you might ask? The golden ticket is good for a 30 minute consultation with the owner of needtobuildmuscle, Nathan Chase. As many of you know Nate is very knowledgeable on many subjects whether it be AAS, PHs, peptides, SARMS, nutrition, training, or supplementation or any or other related areas. This 30 minute time is open for whatever you choose to talk to him about, so if you choose to just chat about the football games over the weekend you can do that to....but I would certainly capitalize on picking his brain for a half hour!

Great oppurtunity here guys! Nate is doing it up Willy Wonka style! :D
SICK!!

Wish I lived in the states... protein already costs me around $30 bucks a tub to ship out here... :(

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great opportunity, some quality protein plus free training/bodybuilding advice

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opportunity, some quality protein plus free training/bodybuilding advice
I forgot to mention also that there are a total of 1000 golden tickets, so lots of opportunities to win!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice contest, reminds me of the Willy Wonka movie LOL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet I'm in to show some support.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
cool idea! :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe i'll order a bunch of protein....think if i get enough golden tickets i can get a tour thorough the needto facilities?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe i'll order a bunch of protein....think if i get enough golden tickets i can get a tour thorough the needto facilities?

hmmmmm.....maybe? And then you can do the willy wonka dance "Ive got a golden ticket!" :dance:

wonkagoldticket1pb0.jpg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The price on protein is already very good for a full 5 lb bag (80 servings) at NTBM when you consider the 15% discount "needto139" and free shipping. A chance at a golden ticket is a very nice bonus!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone received any golden tickets yet?