nostradamas and edgar casey...any one follow this stuff?

AJC408

Awards
the apocolys (spelling) and all the stuff on history channel lately? It's damn interesting and almost scary. These dudes predicted all the world events since 2000 on the exact month, year, and sometimes day that they would happen
You think that's crazy? You should read and compare the Old Testament and New Testament and look at all the prophecies Jesus fulfilled! =]

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The world will end in 2012 huh? :lol:

Great, I'm f**king sick of humans, may my last gift on earth be a slow and painful death for EVERYONE :smite: :D

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
You think that's crazy? You should read and compare the Old Testament and New Testament and look at all the prophecies Jesus fulfilled! =]
Or that the Sumerians, Babylonians, Ancient Greeks, and the Indus Valley civilization all have a flood story eerily similar to that of Noah.

Or that linguists believe that most European (Romance, Slavic, Celtic, Saxon, German), Persian derived, and Sanskrit derived languages all are based in a now extinct proto Indo - European language.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no offense but they were kind of easy to fufill. He, by what we are told was an OT scholar, and had that book in front of him, so it would make it quite simple for him to "fufill" the prophecies.

Example:

"hmmm, it says ride in on a donkey". "Someone get me a donkey"

See my point?

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
oh no not a religious discussion! this is surely to get people going and cause hundreds of pointless posts!

ill be tempted to post too!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I saw the Nostradamus 2012 the other day and they were trying to explain the pictures. I was like :think: "How they get that?"

I really dig this stuff, but a lot is open to interpretation.

BUT

the fact there are so many predictions from so many cultures around the world, from a span of hundreds of years, all pointing to 2012 makes me wonder.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I find their predictions very open and left to interpretations.

I also don't believe anything will happen in 2012, just like the Y2K. "the fjear"

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw the Nostradamus 2012 the other day and they were trying to explain the pictures. I was like :think: "How they get that?"

I really dig this stuff, but a lot is open to interpretation.

BUT

the fact there are so many predictions from so many cultures around the world, from a span of hundreds of years, all pointing to 2012 makes me wonder.
it is interesting to see that the 2012 predictions are from a variety of sources. The I Ching timeline for me is the most compelling

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or that the Sumerians, Babylonians, Ancient Greeks, and the Indus Valley civilization all have a flood story eerily similar to that of Noah.
the great thaw from the ending of the last ice age? Egyptian Zep Tepi?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Its like that crossing over with john edwards junk that was on.

*looks to one side of the room* someone here, had an aunt, with the a name that souns like it begins with a J or a G, and they diiiiied. Does this work for any of the 50 of you sitting out there? Oh you 10, Um She died of a cancer"

*audience member* OMIGOSH THAT IS SO ME!!!!!!!!

*she says hi she loves ya bye, ok next one*.........

On a personal bases. I think we have about 150 years left before the world faces the end times. Then again, I could be very wrong. But what is the difference between dying today, next friday, 2012, or 2050. Either way I finally dont have to pay taxes anymore -.-

AJC408

Awards
no offense but they were kind of easy to fufill. He, by what we are told was an OT scholar, and had that book in front of him, so it would make it quite simple for him to "fufill" the prophecies.

Example:

"hmmm, it says ride in on a donkey". "Someone get me a donkey"

See my point?
Read Psalm 22.. David writes about crucifixion 300 years before the Romans even invented it. Read the text and and see how accurate he is in describing the death of Jesus.

Phony Example: Jesus says "I want to get crucified in a very certain way that aligns with David's writings in psalm 22 " Pilot "O.K. we can make that work"

That's what Jesus would have had to do to fulfill that prophecy. Somehow I dont think that's true.

AJC408

Awards
oh no not a religious discussion! this is surely to get people going and cause hundreds of pointless posts!

ill be tempted to post too!
Why is religion discussion going to cause hundreds of pointless posts? You can certainly discuss religion and still be respectful! :]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to be blasphemous, or insulting to a religion.

Besides, I will find the end of the world an interesting time where many people will have to come to an understanding about God.

If you value sex so much....the world already ended for you as a man, because your nothing more than a rat looking to breed.

No hero, honorable man, or great person comes from that.
Perhaps you should follow your own advice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious about the seismic implications of what a pole shift would do to the iron core of the earth...I know there is a recently active fault line right here in Ohio.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you should follow your own advice.
Point of the matter is that you should respect peoples views and not insult peoples belifs. As for Soseq and reaper the same can apply to yo you. Jesus didnt have the book sitting in front of him, he didnt need it. He was the word in the flesh. The biggest problem with man kind is they think they know so much, but in the end we dont know anything. The bible is the most accurate book of predictions to date. If you dont have faith you cant understand it any way. God dosent have to prove anything to us, nor can we argue with him. He sits on his throne and watches us wishing that we would turn from or wicked ways. Everything that god commanded us not to do we do and thats the reason things are gonna end. If the Myans were so smart the would have predicted there demise. They worshiped false gods and they didnt save them in the end. You cant talk about god or jesus unless you have read and undestand his word. If you knew the truth then you wouldnt be affraid, the truth shall set you free.

1John-15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If any one loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life is not of the father but is of this world. And the world is passing awayand the lust of it; he who does the will of god will abide forever.:pizza: Its kinda hard to swollow like this pizaa when im trying to cut up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read Psalm 22.. David writes about crucifixion 300 years before the Romans even invented it. Read the text and and see how accurate he is in describing the death of Jesus.

Phony Example: Jesus says "I want to get crucified in a very certain way that aligns with David's writings in psalm 22 " Pilot "O.K. we can make that work"

That's what Jesus would have had to do to fulfill that prophecy. Somehow I dont think that's true.
I have been reading and rereading psalm 22, and your reference is incorrect unless I missed it. Psalm 22 refers to jesus' response on the cross "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?"

Now, lets deal with the issue. Yeshua was believed to be a religious scholar correct? If that is the case, and he WAS jewish, then he was most likely an OT scholar. In the OT it is mentioned on several ocassions about characteristics of the messiah. <hoping you are getting my point here> Now, it was said that he was to be from the Davidic line, ok with that established it would truly not be hard for Yeshua to say that he was from that line. How could anyone check? There was no ancestry.com back then...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In further searching you arre looking at this?

"For dogs have surrounded me; A band of evildoers has encompassed me; They pierced my hands and feet. I can count all my bones. They look, they stare at me. They divide my garments among them, and my clothing for lots."

I am curious if this is what you are referring to as it is a bit of a stretch to me that this equals crucifixion

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading and rereading psalm 22, and your reference is incorrect unless I missed it. Psalm 22 refers to jesus' response on the cross "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?"

Now, lets deal with the issue. Yeshua was believed to be a religious scholar correct? If that is the case, and he WAS jewish, then he was most likely an OT scholar. In the OT it is mentioned on several ocassions about characteristics of the messiah. <hoping you are getting my point here> Now, it was said that he was to be from the Davidic line, ok with that established it would truly not be hard for Yeshua to say that he was from that line. How could anyone check? There was no ancestry.com back then...
Read Matthew The first chapter Its the entire Genealogy of Jesus christ. Strting from Abraham to Immanuel.:think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Point of the matter is that you should respect peoples views and not insult peoples belifs. As for Soseq and reaper the same can apply to yo you. Jesus didnt have the book sitting in front of him, he didnt need it. He was the word in the flesh. The biggest problem with man kind is they think they know so much, but in the end we dont know anything. The bible is the most accurate book of predictions to date. If you dont have faith you cant understand it any way. God dosent have to prove anything to us, nor can we argue with him. He sits on his throne and watches us wishing that we would turn from or wicked ways. Everything that god commanded us not to do we do and thats the reason things are gonna end. If the Myans were so smart the would have predicted there demise. They worshiped false gods and they didnt save them in the end. You cant talk about god or jesus unless you have read and undestand his word. If you knew the truth then you wouldnt be affraid, the truth shall set you free.

1John-15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If any one loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life is not of the father but is of this world. And the world is passing awayand the lust of it; he who does the will of god will abide forever.:pizza: Its kinda hard to swollow like this pizaa when im trying to cut up.
DO not Christians insult the beliefs of other by claiming that if they don't unquestioningly swallow what conflicting information in a book says, that they will be punished with hell?

Personally, I find that offensive and rude, yet it doesn't stop them.

Funny how tolerance usually only travels one direction.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i didnt read this whole thread. But all i know is the predictions are a broad base type. And this whole 2012 is going to be hype up and the only times its going to stop is when 2012 happens or passes. thats it. There is going to be alot of shows bout 2012 til that day comes. and the world is going to go crazy watch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read Matthew The first chapter Its the entire Genealogy of Jesus christ. Strting from Abraham to Immanuel.:think:
Ahh yes...the lineage of Jesus - inerrant, of course, since it is in the Bible:

So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
(14 x 3 = 42)

and yet, when you go through them one by one they seem to fall short. Must be the new math.-

Matthew 1:2-16
(Leaving out the begats.)

1. Jesus
2. Joseph
3. Jacob
4. Matthan
5. Eleazar
6. Eliud
7. Achim
8. Zadok
9. Azor
10. Eliakim
11. Abiud
12. Zarubbabel
13. Shealtiel
14. Jachoniah
15. Josiah
16. Amos
17. Manasseh
18. Hezekiah
19. Ahaz
20. Jotham
21. Uzziah
22. Joram
23. Jehoshaphat
24. Asaph
25. Abijah
26. Rehoboam
27. Solomon
28. David
29. Jesse
30. Obed
31. Boaz
32. Salmon
33. Nohshon
34. Amminadab
35. Aram
36. Hezron
37. Perez
38. Judah
39. Jacob
40. Isaac
41. Abraham

Let's of course cite the OTHER traced lineage of Jesus from David - (1:6-16)
There are 28 generations listed from David to Jesus in Matthew's genealogy, while Luke's (3:23-31) has 43. Except for David at one end and Jesus at the other, there are only three names in the two lists that are the same.

Hmm...so which "prophet" was correct, and which was either lying or mistaken? Contradictions in the bible are so much fun.

* taken from the compiled website www.skepticsannotatedbible.com

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didnt read this whole thread. But all i know is the predictions are a broad base type. And this whole 2012 is going to be hype up and the only times its going to stop is when 2012 happens or passes. thats it. There is going to be alot of shows bout 2012 til that day comes. and the world is going to go crazy watch.
Beats "Friends" reruns.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO not Christians insult the beliefs of other by claiming that if they don't unquestioningly swallow what conflicting information in a book says, that they will be punished with hell?

Agreed.
I think it's called being a hypocrite. They can throw stones, but cry when one is thrown back.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

Is that what tne bible says, oh ok what people choose to do is up to them a catholic preist may molest some kid well I guess that counts him out from being a christan. The bible says youll know a tree by the fruit it bears. People say they are a lot of things but if you watch them yull see. Thats why If you dont know what the bible says for your self then you cant comment on it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that what tne bible says, oh ok what people choose to do is up to them a catholic preist may molest some kid well I guess that counts him out from being a christan. The bible says youll know a tree by the fruit it bears. People say they are a lot of things but if you watch them yull see. Thats why If you dont know what the bible says for your self then you cant comment on it.
I must have misunderstood...I didn't realize then that belief in jesus and the bible were unnecessary and that all of us will go to heaven if we are nice people... or were you just reerring to Overt disrespectful comments, not the underlying belief that us unbelievers are hellbound?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.
I think it's called being a hypocrite. They can throw stones, but cry when one is thrown back.
How is it being a hypocrite, The bible actually says not to judge you guys because your ignorrant to the truth. A fellow beliver can be judged because they know better. Its like whipping a 6 month old baby for taking a dump on it self when it dosent know any better. Jesus christ cried out for you whene he was on the cross, asking god to "fogive them for they know not what they do". Once again If you dont know the bible or understand it then you should not speak on it. If you wont to be illuminated ask god and it shall be given. If I took what people said was truth I would be typing the same stuff you guys are. Feels good to be free! Some of you guys probally tell your girl freinds you love em then you cheatin on the same night. Iguess thats not love but it sounds good to them though. That a hypocite.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Point of the matter is that you should respect peoples views and not insult peoples belifs.
Agreed for the most part, with exceptions.

Jesus didnt have the book sitting in front of him, he didnt need it. He was the word in the flesh. The biggest problem with man kind is they think they know so much, but in the end we dont know anything.
Which includes you? So you don't know anything, ok.

The bible is the most accurate book of predictions to date.
Haha.....wow...

7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

(7:13, 16) God says that Solomon's kingdom will last forever. It didn't of course. It was entirely destroyed about 400 years after Solomon's death, never to be rebuilt.
Wait, what did the bible say about this?? :think: ....oh! here it is!!

18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

False prophets are to be (you guessed it) executed. How do you know who is a false prophet? By whether or not their predictions come true. (Watch out Jehovah's Witnesses!)
So if Jesus even existed, then they were good Christians and followed the bible and killed him :D

Tell ya what! If Jesus came back today, I'd convert to Christianity, follow the bible and re-crucify him or slit his throat, you pick!

All in the name of god.....:rolleyes:

If you dont have faith you cant understand it any way.
Riiiiight......:rolleyes:.......So people who don't have faith, don't understand it because....they don't have faith???? :think: ???

Uhhhh....How are they supposed to understand in the first place???? :think:

That would mean the people that believe without understanding are just idiots, lol, but I already knew that....:lol:

God dosent have to prove anything to us, nor can we argue with him.
LMAO, how f**king convenient. :lol:

He sits on his throne and watches us wishing that we would turn from or wicked ways.
Wow, what a f**king lazy ass god, f**k that, I wouldn't wanna listen to a mutherf**ker that's so lazy and cruel, that he'd sit on his ass watching like a useless mutherf**ker, then torture people for eternity because they were reasonable and didn't believe the absurdities.

Everything that god commanded us not to do we do and thats the reason things are gonna end.
Exactly, next time I slap you, do the right thing, turn the other cheek, then, only then, will things not end......REPENT NOW!! :smite:

If the Myans were so smart the would have predicted there demise.They worshiped false gods and they didnt save them in the end.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ( I wish we had an evil laughing smiley so I wouldn't have to laugh like that every time :() :lol:

Wait, what about the Christians killed in 9/11? What about the Christians killed in the Crusades? What about Jesus? What about all the women and children that get raped and killed even though they worship "god" ? Huh ? wait wait, it's for a "good" reason, right? because god works in mysterious ways right???

Let's see what you'll say about this!!! BUT IMAGINE if it was your mother and sister, little girl if you have one, or a little niece, now imagine if it was recorded on tape and you SAW IT....yeah....tell me now, it's still for a good reason huh?

You cant talk about god or jesus unless you have read and undestand his word. If you knew the truth then you wouldnt be affraid, the truth shall set you free.
I have read the word of god and it's just a sick book that's used to justify every goddamn thing man does to man, I know god just fine my friend, I've seen what people who follow god do first hand and what'll set em free is a knife to their throats, you wanna be a sacrificial lamb to god? I wish I could make all your dreams come true!

1John-15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If any one loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life is not of the father but is of this world. And the world is passing awayand the lust of it; he who does the will of god will abide forever.
So you do not love your family, your kids if you have any, yourself, your pizza, your life, your existence, your ipod, churches(things in the world, right?) babies (omg, so sad...:( )

But, worst of them all, you do not love..........me? :sad: ?

:pizza: Its kinda hard to swollow like this pizaa when im trying to cut up.
Sh*t, tel me about it, at least I got a re-feed tomorrow !! :food:

K, bye. :D

Omen, has left the building! :bb3:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How is it being a hypocrite, The bible actually says not to judge you guys because your ignorrant to the truth. A fellow beliver can be judged because they know better. Its like whipping a 6 month old baby for taking a dump on it self when it dosent know any better. Jesus christ cried out for you whene he was on the cross, asking god to "fogive them for they know not what they do". Once again If you dont know the bible or understand it then you should not speak on it. If you wont to be illuminated ask god and it shall be given. If I took what people said was truth I would be typing the same stuff you guys are. Feels good to be free! Some of you guys probally tell your girl freinds you love em then you cheatin on the same night. Iguess thats not love but it sounds good to them though. That a hypocite.
Thanks for assuming you know me... :thumbsup:
I was referring to what Zero V stated.
Originally Posted by Zero V
No need to be blasphemous, or insulting to a religion
But then went on to say...
Originally Posted by Zero V
If you value sex so much....the world already ended for you as a man, because your nothing more than a rat looking to breed.

No hero, honorable man, or great person comes from that.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feels good to be free! Some of you guys probally tell your girl freinds you love em then you cheatin on the same night. Iguess thats not love but it sounds good to them though. That a hypocite.
:thumbsup:
Well, isn't that a form of interpretation?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I must have misunderstood...I didn't realize then that belief in jesus and the bible were unnecessary and that all of us will go to heaven if we are nice people... or were you just reerring to Overt disrespectful comments, not the underlying belief that us unbelievers are hellbound?
Hay you can take that up with god. But he said he loved you befor he said you would go to hell. He lets you live your life how you choose. nothing that you have or do will last forever. Have fun while it last my man. Free will is a gift, we were made to serve, so I choose to allow a loving, giving heavenly father guide and direct me. What do you serve, whats your master. Because whatever your habits or secrets are is what you choose. The gospel of Jesus is all about love. But because people would rather worship them selfs and there possesions that will one day pass away like them they choose not to acknowledge god or his son. There is not one good person, people struggle with there secrtets that no one else knows about. When 2012 comes I know that either way im going to be ok. This world needs to end. Its a mess and no human being can fix it. Thankully there is some one greater then you or I, it is what it is bro. If any one goes to hell its because they chose to go not because God sent them. Free will can be a Mother, oh im a christan I cant talk ike that. Father forgive me.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:
Well, isn't that a form of interpretation?
No thats being a hypocrite you telling some one a lie, when its not the truth but then you knock on a christan when they tellin you somthin that you dont belive is truth, but can be debated on your end. The bible said dont get into debates concernning the word of god. It will reveal itself in the end, like it has been. You cant debate flat out lying. Thats Hypocriticle.:think:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No thats being a hypocrite you telling some one a lie, when its not the truth but then you knock on a christan when they tellin you somthin that you dont belive is truth, but can be debated on your end. The bible said dont get into debates concernning the word of god. It will reveal itself in the end, like it has been. You cant debate flat out lying. Thats Hypocriticle.:think:
Hypocrite - Somebody feigning high principles: somebody who pretends to have admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings but behaves otherwise
It's not just lying. But, you tell yourself whatever you want to.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I just finished writing this book. I created mankind, air, water, animals, the entire universe, yada yada yada. I can prove it, too. I fulfilled prophecies.... you can't just make that stuff up. I'll send you one for 50 bucks.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I just finished writing this book. I created mankind, air, water, animals, the entire universe, yada yada yada. I can prove it, too. I fulfilled prophecies.... you can't just make that stuff up. I'll send you one for 50 bucks.
How much for the salvation of my eternal soul?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Agreed for the most part, with exceptions.

Which includes you? So you don't know anything, ok.

Haha.....wow...

Wait, what did the bible say about this?? :think: ....oh! here it is!!

So if Jesus even existed, then they were good Christians and followed the bible and killed him :D

Tell ya what! If Jesus came back today, I'd convert to Christianity, follow the bible and re-crucify him or slit his throat, you pick!

All in the name of god.....:rolleyes:

Riiiiight......:rolleyes:.......So people who don't have faith, don't understand it because....they don't have faith???? :think: ???

Uhhhh....How are they supposed to understand in the first place???? :think:

That would mean the people that believe without understanding are just idiots, lol, but I already knew that....:lol:

LMAO, how f**king convenient. :lol:

Wow, what a f**king lazy ass god, f**k that, I wouldn't wanna listen to a mutherf**ker that's so lazy and cruel, that he'd sit on his ass watching like a useless mutherf**ker, then torture people for eternity because they were reasonable and didn't believe the absurdities.

Exactly, next time I slap you, do the right thing, turn the other cheek, then, only then, will things not end......REPENT NOW!! :smite:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ( I wish we had an evil laughing smiley so I wouldn't have to laugh like that every time :() :lol:

Wait, what about the Christians killed in 9/11? What about the Christians killed in the Crusades? What about Jesus? What about all the women and children that get raped and killed even though they worship "god" ? Huh ? wait wait, it's for a "good" reason, right? because god works in mysterious ways right???

Let's see what you'll say about this!!! BUT IMAGINE if it was your mother and sister, little girl if you have one, or a little niece, now imagine if it was recorded on tape and you SAW IT....yeah....tell me now, it's still for a good reason huh?

I have read the word of god and it's just a sick book that's used to justify every goddamn thing man does to man, I know god just fine my friend, I've seen what people who follow god do first hand and what'll set em free is a knife to their throats, you wanna be a sacrificial lamb to god? I wish I could make all your dreams come true!

So you do not love your family, your kids if you have any, yourself, your pizza, your life, your existence, your ipod, churches(things in the world, right?) babies (omg, so sad...:( )

But, worst of them all, you do not love..........me? :sad: ?

Sh*t, tel me about it, at least I got a re-feed tomorrow !! :food:

K, bye. :D

Omen, has left the building! :bb3:
I cant respond to you bra you are to ignorrant, all that language is out of controll. But youll be delt with for vegence belongs to god. You must be one of those type of chritans we was talkin about earlier. Hay dont be mad at God for your life and the way it is. God gave earth to men to do what is right, not to be a superhero and step in when people like your self loose control. God made a promise to do what he said would be done and if he stepped in befor it was time then how could he hold you or people like you who obveously needs help accountable for there actions. He would be a liar, and hes not. People die everyday and just because a beliver dies that makes god bad. Well if all none belivers died untimley deaths and christans didnt that would just give you somthing else to harp about. God is a just god and he makes the sun rise on the just and the unjust. I guess its good that Im not god and neither are you. I probally would have snatched the breath out of you for your disrespect towrds the king. god must love you because your still breathing. lucky you.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant respond to you bra you are to ignorrant, all that language is out of controll. But youll be delt with for vegence belongs to god. You must be one of those type of chritans we was talkin about earlier. Hay dont be mad at God for your life and the way it is. God gave earth to men to do what is right, not to be a superhero and step in when people like your self loose control. God made a promise to do what he said would be done and if he stepped in befor it was time then how could he hold you or people like you who obveously needs help accountable for there actions. He would be a liar, and hes not. People die everyday and just because a beliver dies that makes god bad. Well if all none belivers died untimley deaths and christans didnt that would just give you somthing else to harp about. God is a just god and he makes the sun rise on the just and the unjust. I guess its good that Im not god and neither are you. I probally would have snatched the breath out of you for your disrespect towrds the king. god must love you because your still breathing. lucky you.
Show me god and I'll show a murdered god!

Disrespect? sh*t, there ain't no goddamn proof god exists! how can I be disrespectful to nothing? :think:

Tell ya what, if you talk to god, tell him if he has one ounce of courage or balls, to come down to see me, anytime, anywhere, I'll kill that b*tch and eat it's brain!

I'm buying a new video/still camera bro, I'll show you god on it's knees begging for it's life, spit on it's face and blow it's brains out!

Wanna see some worship ? I'll show a god bowing down to me on it's knees, go talk to your god bro, cause I'm F**KING IGNORANT AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!! BUT YOU SAY YOU TALK TO HIM, SO TELL HIM BRO, TELL HIM!!!

HAHAHAHA!!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Hay jesus did say that the world hated him so the world would hate belivers as well, for speaking the truth. Obveousely a lot of people got some hate in there hearts on here, wow guys were seeing prophecy being fullfilled right be for our eyes. I guess the bible is real. We dont got to wait and see who the antichrist is going to be there are a whole lot of canadates on here. good luck fellas.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hay jesus did say that the world hated him so the world would hate belivers as well, for speaking the truth. Obveousely a lot of people got some hate in there hearts on here, wow guys were seeing prophecy being fullfilled right be for our eyes. I guess the bible is real. We dont got to wait and see who the antichrist is going to be there are a whole lot of canadates on here. good luck fellas.
Bro, what's his number ? I'll call him. It's almost 7pm so I get free long distance.

If you don't wanna give me his number I understand, it's not because god doesn't exist, only an idiot heathen would think that of course, you just wanna protect his holy privacy, I understand bro.

Let him sign up and PM me then, I cleared my PM box for it to contact me.

Also, tell it If it's coming I can go to home depot so I can buy some wood and build it a special "place" :lol:

Thanks bro :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow this took a different turn then I was expecting.... lets get back onto the edgar casey type stuff and keep religion out of this so that it can be a smooth and interesting thread without anyone getting offended

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am going to do as Tex asks, as the early part of this post is riddled with nonsense. However, out of respect for tex's thread, I will follow his wishes

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so I wonder what people are going to do when it comes close the the supposed end day. Y2k they bought generators, etc... this who knows? I just think it's going to be very interesting because y2k was only supposedly going to happen. This end of the world stuff has science backing it to an extent as well as these predictions...it will be interesting indeed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unfrotunately there is nothing that any of us can do, I will sit back and watch. might need a raft however :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so I wonder what people are going to do when it comes close the the supposed end day. Y2k they bought generators, etc... this who knows? I just think it's going to be very interesting because y2k was only supposedly going to happen. This end of the world stuff has science backing it to an extent as well as these predictions...it will be interesting indeed.
Just spent an interesting evening with a friend with connections. Apparently the NSA has been ordering a buttload of full auto weaponry in the past few weeks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just spent an interesting evening with a friend with connections. Apparently the NSA has been ordering a buttload of full auto weaponry in the past few weeks.
I believe it dude. stuff is getting pretty wild.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I skipped page 3 because I have no interest in the religious tangents and so-called insults that are flying back and forth.

Edgar Cayce

Watching the History Channel this week reminded me of him. I knew about him but forgot about his predictions which I find very interesting. I'm hoping to catch the program again because near the end a guy mentions Edgar Cayce's view of life and time and the meaning of it all. It was a very nice and succinct view of life and time and when I heard it I felt like it was the best way I've heard someone verbally describe how I personally view life.

Mayan Calendar

Please stop saying the Mayan Calendar ends on 12/21/2012, it does not. The Mayan Calendar works like interlocking cogs with smaller cogs interlocking with the next largest cog and therefore creating unique interpretations of each period of time.

12/21/2012 is merely the end of the 4th cycle I believe and the beginning of the 5th cycle. Many earlier civilizations believe that time was cyclical in nature, not linear, therefore events have a way of repeating themselves over and over given enough time.

12/21/2012 IS NOTwhen the sun aligns with the center of our galaxy. That alignment has already occurred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Alignment

http://www.astunit.com/astrocrud/2012.htm

On a side note many Native cultures believe that we are living in what they consider the "Fourth World" or "Fourth Cycle" of time, specifically the Mayans and the Hopi. At some point the 4th World will end and the 5th world will begin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_World_(Native_American_mythology)

I find it hard to deny the fact that different ancient cultures believe in somewhat the same ideas. I feel like there is some sort of knowledge that has been lost to us throughout time.

End of the World

If you do not believe in science or if you believe in divine intervention there is no need to read this part or offer any counter argument as we can say right here and right now that we agree that we disagree, and we can leave it at that.

Understand that the earth has not and will not always be a "peaceful" place. In the early stages of development the earth was a very violent place which couldn't even support life. Over time that has changed but even when life did establish itself and diverge in the many directions that it did this place has still remained pretty violent and "survival of the fittest" has been the way of life for hundreds of millions of years for all types of life which inhabit this planet.

Humans are living in a relatively peaceful time in planetary evolvement meaning that at some point the earth will go through violent phases in the future just like it did in the past which will make survival extremely difficult. Whether or not humans cause global warming or any other environmental problem it's safe to say that we're only speeding along the inevitable. At some point nature will become violent again for some scientific reason I'm sure. Will we be prepared? I doubt it.

Example:

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2009/01/06/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquakes-update.html

When yellowstone does finally erupt it will cause global devastation the likes of which is almost unimagineable.

Final Thoughts

Its been said that between 1900 and 2000 our knowledge of the world around us has increased by a factor of 100 and it is forecasted that between 2000 and 2100 our knowledge will increase by a factor of 1000.

I can only hope that somehow humanity can lose its arrogance about its own existence and just enjoy it while it lasts.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Oh I found out what Edgar Cayce said about life and time:

Cayce said that when you view it from the highest dimension there is no time and no space, nor any future or past, and that it is all happening in one fascinating expression and time is an illusion that has purpose.

Also on a very interesting note there is what is known as the "Cayce diet" which advocated an 80:20% ratio of alkaline foods to acidic foods. There are some other parts of the diet too which you can look at in the link below.

Check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motiv, what the Maya did say (Dresden Codex) is that global flooding and cataclysm will be at the end of this Baktun. Which will then usser in a new era and time of relative peace and prosperity. It was never that earth would "blow up" or something as preposterous as that, it was that we are looking at major cataclysms which will cause the demise of millions (according to the Maya) for many that is the end of the world.

Also, about the Galactic Allignment. Read the first line in your wiki source

The galactic alignment can refer to several different astronomical and astrological phenomena
evidently to many people it means many things

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
They're just afraid Obama will take it away when he gets in :D

i kid

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JudgementDay MMA 1
MMA 6
VolcomX311 MMA 1
VolcomX311 MMA 0