non-stim/low-stim fat burners

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone wanna suggest some options they've enjoyed? I know little about this category of supps as Ive never needed help losing extra fat here n there.

Life's been really busy lately and I haven't had time for the gym in weeks (fuggin sucks). Looking for some help to stay a bit tighter - spanks broze....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipomorph, tta, forskolin and maybe an abliderate topical. All good options that could help you out. What percentage are you sitting at?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll second the TTA and Forskolin :).

I have a couple of bottles of the new formula of DCP 2.0, but haven't tried it yet. I loved DCP 2.0 original formula.

Reduce XT would also be a good option during a cut, for the cortisol control.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What percentage are you sitting at?
Hard to say, I'm tall so keep pretty lean. I've got a 4-pack atm but have softened up around the middle. I'm more concerned w/ the mirror vs tracking %tages :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice fellas, I'll look into these

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epitome is good but works better at higher fat percentages. Like 20% and up. It will still work for lower ones its just more noticeable/effective at higher fat percentages. There are some good logs and someone was around 16-18% iirc. Definitely an amazing product. (Especially for fat boys like myself)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epitome is good but works better at higher fat percentages. Like 20% and up. It will still work for lower ones its just more noticeable/effective at higher fat percentages. There are some good logs and someone was around 16-18% iirc. Definitely an amazing product. (Especially for fat boys like myself)
Worked great for me at lower body fat than that and made dieting a breeze with the appetite suppressant. Could tell major difference when I ran out.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Care to elaborate?
Haha sure Evomuse Epitome was worth every penny I spent on it. Rarely buy things since Purus is my favorite company hands down and I get most for free. But I have a third bottle coming in. Used it to lean up for a beach trip and as stated above it seemed to make a major difference once I started.

Actually been having a little trouble sticking with my cut macros since getting back from vacation when before when I was using epitome it was no problem.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift which contains:
Olive leaf extract (powerful thyroid booster), afromamum meleguta (activate brown adipose tissue, reduce visceral fat), citrarosea blend (rhodiola rosea and synephrine) beta 2 and 3 activation, reduce cortisol, synephrine (appetite suppressant, elevate metabolic rate), rhodiola rosea (adaptogen, adapt and reduce to stress), Forskolin-95 (reduce body fat while maintaining lean body mass, boost thyroid function, elevate cAMP), and hemerocallis fulva (beta 2 and 3 activation to burn fat, synergistic effect with ingredients that elevate cAMP like Forskolin)

Epitome
TTA-500
Forskolin-95

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LipoMorph
Epitome
TTA-500

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would check out shift by pes like said above. I think most ppl who are trying it really like it. Stacking with norcodrene would be an awesome fat burner but u said low stim so prolly don't want to stack them together. But we carry norco at strong supplement shop.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised no one likes ReduceXT anymore. Good stuff

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked great for me at lower body fat than that and made dieting a breeze with the appetite suppressant. Could tell major difference when I ran out.
Yeah it doesn't do anything for me as far as appetite suppression but the fat loss effects are the real deal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are so many different pathways for non-stim fat loss that this is a question I always kind of hate (hate only because I feel like I could easily give 20 good answers).

There are a bunch of variables that play into things (like the bodyfat% was mentioned in regards to Epitome working on leptin levels), but if we're just naming things without individualizing for someone:

Epitome
Lipomorph
TTA
DCP 2.0
GW
Abliderate (AMMO or topical)
Eviscerate (since it's topical)

and to lesser extents (just less of an impact):

raspbery ketones
green coffee bean extract
garcinia cambogia (mega dosed)

nutrient partitioners and such:

Defuse
Slintensity
Burn 24
NaRALA

I know I'm missing other things, but there are so many ways to target fat loss in some way or another without the use of stims that it just feels like tons of stuff can be used (which is honestly a good thing).

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are so many different pathways for non-stim fat loss that this is a question I always kind of hate (hate only because I feel like I could easily give 20 good answers).

There are a bunch of variables that play into things (like the bodyfat% was mentioned in regards to Epitome working on leptin levels), but if we're just naming things without individualizing for someone:

Epitome
Lipomorph
TTA
DCP 2.0
GW
Abliderate (AMMO or topical)
Eviscerate (since it's topical)

and to lesser extents (just less of an impact):

raspbery ketones
green coffee bean extract
garcinia cambogia (mega dosed)

nutrient partitioners and such:

Defuse
Slintensity
Burn 24
NaRALA

I know I'm missing other things, but there are so many ways to target fat loss in some way or another without the use of stims that it just feels like tons of stuff can be used (which is honestly a good thing).
Great post. I think it should be mentioned that Defuse is a fat gain inhibitor as opposed to a nutrient partitioner though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post. I think it should be mentioned that Defuse is a fat gain inhibitor as opposed to a nutrient partitioner though.
Yeah, good point. I didn't feel like throwing up a completely separate category for that lol. Lazy posting on my part. That's just my protocol for the hugest of meals (Defuse 30 minutes out, then Slintensity + NaRALA at 20 minutes out).

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I LOVED shift by PES if you can handle the f-95 (some can't, I almost stopped it because of bathroom issues) I'll also second a cortisol control whether it's reduce-xt, abliderated, ammo, or even throwing in erase pro. I've always seen better results when I use some type of cortisol control.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, good point. I didn't feel like throwing up a completely separate category for that lol. Lazy posting on my part. That's just my protocol for the hugest of meals (Defuse 30 minutes out, then Slintensity + NaRALA at 20 minutes out).
I just so happened to be at a buffet an hour ago. 2 caps Slintensity 30 mins pre, 4 caps Defuse 15 mins pre. Magical stuff. It's for that one time/day where you just need to eat like complete GARBAGE to stay on track with your dieting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Currently loving Shift

Have also enjoyed vanillean (og version - havent tried the reform), TTA (prob my favorite but bloat/cramps can be a pain), lean xtreme, Burn24

Also saw some mentions of GDA's and such... good suggestion IMO. Recompadrol/Glycophase/Burn24/AP/Defuse

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll second the TTA and Forskolin :).

I have a couple of bottles of the new formula of DCP 2.0, but haven't tried it yet. I loved DCP 2.0 original formula.

Reduce XT would also be a good option during a cut, for the cortisol control.
3rd this. Love TTA+Reduce XT when I am trying to cut with no stims. Haven't ran Forskolin but definitely on my list of things to try.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys kick ass - I appreciate the robust responses!

Shifts new formula has an appealing profile - I'll start here.... ima give TTA a whirl too, found a couple positive studies on the compound.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the cortisol lowering abilities of the compounds in Reduce-XT documented anyhow or is it anecdotal?