No Three, No Two, Noto's "The One"

salto571

salto571

Awards
omg man your huge! i dont think i even had results like those!! would you ever use it again? I think i want to but i also do want to see what other phs are out there. how do you feel on 2nd gear?

Noto

Noto

Awards
omg man your huge! i dont think i even had results like those!! would you ever use it again? I think i want to but i also do want to see what other phs are out there. how do you feel on 2nd gear?
Thanks Bud! I'm really happy with the results of pulsing with this product!! No worries, you looked pretty damn good at the end of your cycle! I think it's always harder to see the difference in oneselft then others, because you pretty much see yourself everyday. 2nd gear is going well for me, I've lost a few pounds (also been really busy and not lifting normal schedule) and I've leaned out a little, my strength has stayed and I've lost some vascularity. I'd definately use The One again, App Nut has never let me down. All their products do exactly what they say. I'm gonna blast through the summer with Drive and RPM, then possibly start up again w/ The One in late fall or the start of winter. Maybe even do a full cycle instead of the pulse this time!! You must be close to the end of your 2nd gear, how'd it treat you?

salto571

salto571

Awards
i just fished it yesterday. im down to about 180 but im not to worried because until this week things were hectic and i couldnt lift that much. so i think i will get back up maybe another two pounds now that Im lifting more again. ive had mostly no androgenic or estrogenic side and so i'm happy with TO and its PCT. i want to go back on it so bad lol

Noto

Noto

Awards
Well I finished with my 2nd Gear this week! I've kept most my strength, and size. I've only lost 4 lbs. and I do feel leaner. I do have a question however, has anyone had any negative side effects after stopping this cycle? Last night, I broke out in a deep sweat, fever, sore throat and my heart beats were very strong. I've felt like **** all day, seems I've caught the flu..... I never get sick, the heart thing was concerning to me though. Any input would be great.

thanks...
Noto

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I finished with my 2nd Gear this week! I've kept most my strength, and size. I've only lost 4 lbs. and I do feel leaner.
This is EXCELLENT! :)

I do have a question however, has anyone had any negative side effects after stopping this cycle? Last night, I broke out in a deep sweat, fever, sore throat and my heart beats were very strong. I've felt like **** all day, seems I've caught the flu..... I never get sick, the heart thing was concerning to me though. Any input would be great.

thanks...
Noto
No one has mentioned anything like you are experiencing.

Perhaps you are getting sick? After a cycle your immune system could possibly take a hit if you've been training hard.

Perhaps ask this other users.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I finished with my 2nd Gear this week! I've kept most my strength, and size. I've only lost 4 lbs. and I do feel leaner. I do have a question however, has anyone had any negative side effects after stopping this cycle? Last night, I broke out in a deep sweat, fever, sore throat and my heart beats were very strong. I've felt like **** all day, seems I've caught the flu..... I never get sick, the heart thing was concerning to me though. Any input would be great.

thanks...
Noto
I get this all the time on cycle and pct so don't let it bug you out

Are you taking vitamins?

Noto

Noto

Awards
I get this all the time on cycle and pct so don't let it bug you out

Are you taking vitamins?
Yeah, pretty much doing all the recommended things per App Nut. I'm a pretty healthy guy over all, just shocked because I don't remember the last time I've felt like this....

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
The One never ceases to amaze me. I can't wait to start my cycle.

Great work Noto!

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Holy **** dude, nice gains.
Most people post their before and afters and are all excited but i usually cant tell a difference. But with you, I def see a big increase in muscle size especially your arms and shoulders, nice work

Noto

Noto

Awards
Holy **** dude, nice gains.
Most people post their before and afters and are all excited but i usually cant tell a difference. But with you, I def see a big increase in muscle size especially your arms and shoulders, nice work

If you follow their recommendations "The One" will take you far. The fact that I had such great results on a pulse astounded me! I can't wait to take it full force this fall. Thanks for the compliments, I have no doubts this is a great product!!