Ultra Three

ddfox423

ddfox423

Awards
Currently running some Dermacrine & Ultra Epi. Decided to pick up some Ultra 3 to add in.

Label on the website says 2 pumps - 30 applications.

I’m seeing a bunch of posts/reviews where people were using 4 pumps per day. I know a rep probably can’t tell me to exceed the recommended dose but will I see benefits from two pumps per day?

Also running Somatozine at 1 cap per night. (Mk677)

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subscribing. saw Ultra 3 on their website but I'm not sure I fully understand what it is.
I did enjoy dermacrine and ultra hard briefly though.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob Maybe you can drop a little info for the members. 3-AD is a very interesting compound. Not alot of info or user testimony out there.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its not a DHT but it acts like it.
Yes, and supposedly has a potentiating effect on other hormones. Not really sure the mechanism behind that.

I'd like to try 3-AD but it's hard to justify the price of Andros besides 1-Andro. Which I think works great.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
unfortunately, I'm no expert in this compound - there was some demand for it, and we were only able to make a very limited qty. We recently were able to acquire enough material to make another small qty - like 100 units.

I know retailers have been reaching out to me hoping they could get their hands on the TD 3AD...but, there's just no information about when/if more material will be available - particularly in larger quantities.