No New Year Resolution challenge! Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat - Your legs have really improved, you can see some separation in the quads and your adductors are the fugging bomb!!! So much muscle on your physique!!!! You should be so proud of yourself with all of your challenges you never stop and never give up You are a true inspiration!

Could not have said (typed) it better myself !!!!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HGP Oh my ............... You are looking Awesome Dude !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here my pics.
As I said, goal was "looking better". Mission accomplished after shaving off the rug. LOL
Honestly, I gained a bit of size, like 6 pounds. My guess is, 5 pounds muscles/ 1 pound fat. Not bad.

View attachment 177428
Way more definition and size! Very visible comparing old and new pics. Keep it going!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, you’re legs are bigger than most younger than you too. And I’ve only seen your legs once HGP. Some guys only hit their upper body and walk on toothpicks so, kudos to you

Keep it up my dud

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGP Oh my ............... You are looking Awesome Dude !!
Thank you! The gap between us is getting smaller. I need your abs! Just you wait!

You look better than a lot of Guys here on AM and they are younger. So don’t put yourself down Bro.
Are you saying I'm old?
How dare you? Now I gonna say it....: You have stinky feet!

Here you go, take that!
:)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you! The gap between us is getting smaller. I need your abs! Just you wait!

Are you saying I'm old?
How dare you? Now I gonna say it....: You have stinky feet!

Here you go, take that!
Lol!!! I’am old. I will be 46 next month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you catch me and pass me as far as abs go, but I will not make it easy for you I will keep working my abs and try to stay ahead !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you catch me and pass me as far as abs go, but I will not make it easy for you I will keep working my abs and try to stay ahead !!
You are not helpful at all.

What will it take to convince you to do more shoulders instead of abs for a few month?

tenor.gif

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you did...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, you’re legs are bigger than most younger than you too. And I’ve only seen your legs once HGP. Some guys only hit their upper body and walk on toothpicks so, kudos to you

Keep it up my dud
Thank you, bro! Well, I do what I can for my legs -even though my knees are complaining. Here where I live, they call "upper body only guys" -Cucurucho. Pic of cucurucho:

Ha! Latinos can be funny!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow hairygrandpa looking awesome!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking solid HGP!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! We are brothers in arms, all fighting to look better! You both are doing great too, well, MrKleen73 not so much -but he is known to behave like a glacier, swelling in winter and thawing in summer. :)
LMAO!!! My wife must think it is ALWAYS Winter!!!!

Actually pretty happy right now. My body has improved since the pictures. Waste is slimmer, chest is tighter, I look bigger with the increased calories allowing my muscle to fill out. I only ran the DermaTr3n for 2.5-3 weeks @ 180mg just to get the bump on my physique, but stopped it the day before the final pics. Just relying on food and training for a bit. I wasn't really looking to run a cycle at this time, but needed the bump for the challenge to avoid the diaper.

At this point I am reassessing some of my goals and trying to figure out what I want to accomplish this year. I think I am going to make an effort to get leaner and work on my imbalances and everything over the year. So I have no clue if I will run any cycles this year. I am honestly hoping to find myself in a position where I don't want to run any but who knows, not making any claims that I may go back on later.

I do still kind of want to do another physique show but I would need to be feeling pretty good to commit to something like that. So I won't try to make any plans for that. Just want to work on correcting imbalances for now. Get my body back in alignment and see how well it works once working out all the little niggles.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may need a contest when I get home from Vacation at the end of February !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who took their foot of the gas after the new year? Not this guy!!!!

1-18-19 All shots medium file size.jpg

I hope everyone is still doing well on their progress!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, BOSSMAN is nailing it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both these guys are looking Great, Nice work boys!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73 's "recovery" is no surprise for me, he always nails it, very predictable. :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brother!
MrKleen73 's "recovery" is no surprise for me, he always nails it, very predictable. :)
Means a lot, I think I am going to take my body fat down a little bit lower than anyone has probably seen me in a while. I want to see if I have any reason to keep trying to gain size or just pick up some new goals. Definitely going to try to get that psuedo gyno to burn off a bit more, and let the skin thin up some. It is starting to get a little loose now from being heavy before so I want to at least get to the next stage of leanness where the skin tightens and thins a bit more. It is a process once you have stretched out skin. Mine isn't too bad but already to a point it is starting to pool up around my waist and lower abs if bending or leaning over. I found I had to get into the 8-9% range for it to start to thin up and be less noticeable. I am far from complaining, more like happy to be at this point and looking forward to the progress.

Ikr! It’s impressive!

Great work guys!!
Thanks Katt!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up MrKleen and Bossman you guys still rocking and rolling?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up MrKleen and Bossman you guys still rocking and rolling?
Tough time of year for me with training due to work schedule etc etc....but yes sir things are still moving in the right direction. Not really growing at the moment but maintaining. I will tag you in my personal daily log