No New Year Resolution challenge! Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is exactly how it is beneficial to use it right there. I wish we were both at a legit 16%, then we would definitely hit our goals!!!
Mine pegged me at 13.9 I know my top four abs show so I’m at least below 20%

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine pegged me at 13.9 I know my top four abs show so I’m at least below 20%
I am right at it I am guessing. Mine tend to come in a little early, you can see my abs somewhat decently by 17%.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-16-18 Noodz. Don't know how much I weigh. the scale at the gym is broken and I think I have one at home, I just need to find it.
I would guess Im up a few Lbs. Strength is climbing nicely. I think I'm a little fatter. I have been hammering the groceries and the gym. Just haven't had much free time for my AM brothers.
12-16-2018 FD.jpg

12-16-18 Crab.jpg

12-16-18 Side.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Studhorse , you look BIG -but also a bit softer. Overall rating: 8/10. :)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They’re not bad. Not reliable but as you know it’s another tool to measure from.
It's been covered since I was at work, but yeah they are repeatable, just not centrally accurate on the target.

Mine seems to combine %water and %BF, so it's produces a repeatable target group, just not on the bullseye.

But I took at photo at gym this AM of body shapes versus fat% chart (won't let me upload in Tapatalk). But scale says i am 195lbs and 10%BF... but since I can see six pack, maybe 8-9% BF via gyms chart? On cycle and bulking goes upto 220lbs and say 16% BF.

It must be interesting to make the equations from capacitance readings from the electirc signal it passes betweens our feet... Factoring height, weight, gender, and body type (for these scales).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12-16-18 Noodz. Don't know how much I weigh. the scale at the gym is broken and I think I have one at home, I just need to find it.
I would guess Im up a few Lbs. Strength is climbing nicely. I think I'm a little fatter. I have been hammering the groceries and the gym. Just haven't had much free time for my AM brothers.
View attachment 176312
View attachment 176313
View attachment 176314
Still looking beefy, and no worries, you still have 12 days to clean it back up and avoid the diaper.

It's been covered since I was at work, but yeah they are repeatable, just not centrally accurate on the target.

Mine seems to combine %water and %BF, so it's produces a repeatable target group, just not on the bullseye.

But I took at photo and since I am 195lbs and the scale days 10%BF but since I can see six pack, maybe 8-9% BF? On cycle and bulking goes upto 220lbs and say 16% BF.

It must be interesting to make the equations from capacitance readings from the electirc signal it passes betweens our feet... Factoring height, weight, gender, and body type.
Lets see the pic, should be pretty friggin baller if you are legit 8-9%. Most people's abs are visible around 12% unless they carry their fat in odd places, or have relatively flat abs. You should definitely be able to see your abs by 10% unless they are pretty flat genetically. Being @ a true 8-9% is going to look RIPPED! Let's see where you are at since you took a pic anyway.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse looking thick and happy
I know and that is the longest I have ever seen his hair. Looking happy as all get out too! Just the way he should be.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse , you look BIG -but also a bit softer. Overall rating: 8/10. :)
yes I'm soft. A positive note is I usually get a lot softer in the winter time.
thanks for the 8/10 more like a 5.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse looking thick and happy
Great way to put it. I'm happy eating everything I want! LOL
only thing that is keeping me from super fat is I'm getting in consistent gym time.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know and that is the longest I have ever seen his hair. Looking happy as all get out too! Just the way he should be.
Life is busy but good.
LMAO! my wife wont cut my hair she likes it long. She will only trim it a little. now when it starts getting hot out I will keep it short.

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still looking beefy, and no worries, you still have 12 days to clean it back up and avoid the diaper.

Lets see the pic, should be pretty friggin baller if you are legit 8-9%. Most people's abs are visible around 12% unless they carry their fat in odd places, or have relatively flat abs. You should definitely be able to see your abs by 10% unless they are pretty flat genetically. Being @ a true 8-9% is going to look RIPPED! Let's see where you are at since you took a pic anyway.
Ha ok, gotta find the razor and clippers first, lol.

Cut me slack I meant a pic of the gym-chart not me. And I'm in new dad land part 2.

If I send the wife home with the in-laws in a month I'll def post, maybe sooner. I think all this Yohimbine pays off. Mail has delayed my Radiate+ but still rocking C&P Ferox.

Also, I'm finally off cycle for a bit, and just dropped 20-25 lbs in new dad /travel stress. Plus I row 1-1.5km to get THR before each workout...

But I am wearing basketball shorts, no time to shave the quads lol. And I need more leg day for sure... And my Avatar is from my e-scale like a week or so ago.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha ok, gotta find the razor and clippers first, lol.

Cut me slack I meant a pic of the gym-chart not me. And I'm in new dad land part 2.

If I send the wife home with the in-laws in a month I'll def post, maybe sooner. I think all this Yohimbine pays off. Mail has delayed my Radiate+ but still rocking C&P Ferox.

Also, I'm finally off cycle for a bit, and just dropped 20-25 lbs in new dad /travel stress. Plus I row 1-1.5km to get THR before each workout...

But I am wearing basketball shorts, no time to shave the quads lol. And I need more leg day for sure... And my Avatar is from my e-scale like a week or so ago.
Oh, my bad, I thought you said that you had just taken a pic and had abs so you assumed you were lower than 10%. Sorry for the confusion.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse Arms Looking BIG !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here my progress pics.
Reminding you (and me) that its still in work.

The leg pic... I know that is mediocre -but I have two bad knees and are seeing some muscle development for the first time. I finally found some exercises I can use.

Attachments

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here my progress pics.

The leg pic... I know that is mediocre -but I have two bad knees and are seeing some muscle development for the first time. I finally found some exercises I can use.
Nice Job HGP

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother. I was a little disappointed with them in the mirror. they look a little better in the pic.
You always had huge arms, especially the triceps is humongous! When I said you look a bit soft, its the mid section. Too much good food I guess -but nothing you couldn't fix in a couple of weeks (if you wanted too). Looking great as always!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here my progress pics.

lookin good HGP.
looking tight!
legs look pretty good. It is tough to pound the legs with bad knees.
what are you doing for leg work? you have been a big help in the past with my bad shoulder.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You always had huge arms, especially the triceps is humongous! When I said you look a bit soft, its the mid section. Too much good food I guess -but nothing you could fix in a couple of weeks (if you wanted too). Looking great as always!
This is bulking, I prefer recomp season for me. this is the time of year when I can usually hit the gym consistently and pack on some meat.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookin good HGP.
looking tight!
legs look pretty good. It is tough to pound the legs with bad knees.
what are you doing for leg work? you have been a big help in the past with my bad shoulder.
Thank you, brother!
Here my leg-trick:
Squat partials, only the bottom part, half way up and in slow-mo. Smith machine is best, with feet more to the front, like standing a bit inclined. This way, when you go down, knees don't get over your toes. From bottom go 2 feet up -and down, slowly until failure for sets. Start with low weights. That did it fairly quickly (3 month, once a week).

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not where I hoped to be at this weight... It is very humbling to see how much muscle mass I have lost having to baby my entire body. I haven't been under 200 and not had abs in years!!!!!!

Anyway I hit 199.7 this morning so 1 lb less than my weight goal but still no abs. Much closer and my waist is much smaller but still not there after losing 8 lbs from the start. I had no idea I had that far to go by looking at the weight... My upper is a little smaller but my legs are down 2 inches each... suffering a loss here, kinda feels like when an acquaintances dies...

View attachment 176206

Oh well, we will just
It will come back again quick mate!

Anyway, still looking pretty fit in my book.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good HGP!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone is Looking Great in Here!! Keep Plugging away!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, my bad, I thought you said that you had just taken a pic and had abs so you assumed you were lower than 10%. Sorry for the confusion.
Well here ya go :). Goated me into it, I need photo help. Impossible to flex and take a selfie and being hella pale hard to see the abs without a shave. Probably back at 10% or so, using weight gainer again. Natural ectomorph here... Getting thin was never my problem. Holding muscle is.
IMG_20181218_163144239.jpeg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking way better than before! And, yes, you need a tan. LOL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am selfie impaired also

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well here ya go :). Goated me into it, I need photo help. Impossible to flex and take a selfie and being hella pale hard to see the abs without a shave. Probably back at 10% or so, using weight gainer again. Natural ectomorph here... Getting thin was never my problem. Holding muscle is.View attachment 176402
Looking good, I would honestly guess closer to 12%, however BF percentage doesn't matter as much as the mirror and you are looking good Brother.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys and your silly selfies... You can do this yourself. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Lean your phone against something, go stand in front of it and either use the timer delay or the voice activation on your phone to take the picture. No one else is needed, and then you don't have a phone in the picture blocking some part of you either. You don't need to see what is in the frame. You are just looking for an accurate depiction of your current status, not the best picture you can take of yourself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
voice activation Like my iPhone 1 has that !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The older guys I work with on day job say they have had selfie sticks waaaayyyyy long time ago and have been doing selfies for years?????

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thread idea, but I am far to unmotivated right now to participate. After 24 years of training, I need a reset or something. In to get some fire in me.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys and your silly selfies... You can do this yourself. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Lean your phone against something, go stand in front of it and either use the timer delay or the voice activation on your phone to take the picture. No one else is needed, and then you don't have a phone in the picture blocking some part of you either. You don't need to see what is in the frame. You are just looking for an accurate depiction of your current status, not the best picture you can take of yourself.
Amen!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome thread idea, but I am far to unmotivated right now to participate. After 24 years of training, I need a reset or something. In to get some fire in me.
I have been training for 35+ years and still Love It, So get off your butt, quit acting like a Spineless Jellyfish and get you but to the gym !!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well here ya go :). Goated me into it, I need photo help. Impossible to flex and take a selfie and being hella pale hard to see the abs without a shave. Probably back at 10% or so, using weight gainer again. Natural ectomorph here... Getting thin was never my problem. Holding muscle is.View attachment 176402
Looking great bro, following your other thread so I know you’ve got stuff going on a well.

I’m also **** with photos and didn’t even know there was a timer on phones lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
voice activation Like my iPhone 1 has that !!
Does an iPhone 1 even work on current wireless technology or is that a joke? ;) If not man it is time to upgrade... plenty of cheap options that would crush an iPhone1.
Yeah, I have to set a fire every once in a while. I love to lift but I need external motivation for the diet and cardio.

I know right!!!
or my flip phone!
Hoping this is a joke. They have found out a few things since the time of the flip phone... Did you know that the earth was not flat?

BEAST73 doesn't count! You are the selfie master!
That is because he uses the methods i just mentioned.
IKR! LoL!
15 seconds
Tell em Beast, use that technology!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn. It takes me longer than that to find a name in my contacts list.
You have a lot more contacts than options on your phones camera thats why. Oh wait do you really have a flip phone?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have a lot more contacts than options on your phones camera thats why. Oh wait do you really have a flip phone?
No just being a smart a ss!
I have a fancy phone just don't know or care to know how to use it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No just being a smart a ss!
I have a fancy phone just don't know or care to know how to use it.
I don't even come close to using my phone's abilities either, but since I do progress photos finding a way to make it easier was worth looking into. It is so easy. Like just a step or two depending on if an iPhone or Android.I would just simply rather use my computer for most things but where the phone can make life easier and I am aware of it I used it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am up to date and I do Really have an iPhone 4 the one before this one was an OG iPhone..