No New Year Resolution challenge! Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself

Slapoyjoe

Started my cycle 8 days ago. I'm at 211. This means I've gained 13 pounds. I'm sure it's a good bit of water but I feel good and energy is way up.

20181223_124114.jpg

20181223_124058.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who’s wearing the diaper?!?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goal was fat loss, and I did that. Still got more to go, but I didnt add any over the holidays.
20181230_072121.jpeg
20181230_072345.jpeg
20181230_072524.jpeg
20181230_072905.jpeg
20181230_073211.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No gaining over the Holiday is a Major Accomplishment, I did not enter this contest just for this reason. I gained 20 lbs from Halloween till Christmas, I just hope some was muscle !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How much did you end up losing? Dude, that’s a feat in itself by not gaining weight through Christmas
Well my renpho scale which I know isnt exactly acurate said from 18.1% to 16.4% before I left to come down to Louisiana. Since, being here I have just been going by the mirror, cause thats the only thing I have to use down here.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well my renpho scale which I know isnt exactly acurate said from 18.1% to 16.4% before I left to come down to Louisiana. Since, being here I have just been going by the mirror, cause thats the only thing I have to use down here.
Just for comparison and people that dont want to look back 10/22 on the left. Today on the right
11489.jpeg

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I failed miserably at not getting fatter over my holidays!

I ate way too much food last week, and not working plus not squatting and deadlifting much (hurt my hip a while baxk) meant that very little of what I ate was burned off.

This is me at 110kg with no creatine in my system.
20181231_082647.jpeg
20181231_082922.jpeg
20181231_082719.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BennyMagoo79 Good news is swim suit season is still a few months away!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I came close and am hoping you guys might give me a little leniency with the crazy schedule from work and whatnot. I ended this at 200.3lbs so down like 7.4lbs from the beginning. Unfortunately I am still probably 2lbs of fat loss from the pic I said I wanted to look like.

The measurable goal was to have my abs in by the end, and they didn't need to be ripped or anything. So this is where the fun comes in...

I got my abs in but just barely, I am honestly very happy with where I am right now. It might not look like my picture I hoped I could reach but the goal was to get the abs to come in. Admittedly this is on the line so hoping you guys are feeling charitable.

I didn't show any pics of fruit and veggies but have definitely improved my intake by 2-3 servings a day.

Admittedly I used a filter on the photo, but I always use the autocorrect setting from my phone on my progress pics so it is not any different. Just wanted to put that out there for integrity sake. I got as close to where I was in the first pic I took as well. Crazy how a few feet difference in position really changes the benefits of lighting...

Here is what I was looking like when I started at 207.7lbs

This is what I look like now at 200.3lbs. You all decide if the abs are in enough to avoid the diaper. My opinion, I did it. With all the challenges with the role out at owrk and everything I am proud of where I am now. I had to do 2 a days for the last 3-4 weeks to get here and am proud of myself putting myself through that to get here. So for me it is a win, like I said I am happy with where I am right now. I am in a great place to keep cutting and be ripped soon, or just kind of go into a recomp / slow cut from here. It has been a few years since I was in such a choice position at this time of year.

12-31-18-2.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I came close and am hoping you guys might give me a little leniency with the crazy schedule from work and whatnot. I ended this at 200.3lbs so down like 7.4lbs from the beginning. Unfortunately I am still probably 2lbs of fat loss from the pic I said I wanted to look like.

The measurable goal was to have my abs in by the end, and they didn't need to be ripped or anything. So this is where the fun comes in...

I got my abs in but just barely, I am honestly very happy with where I am right now. It might not look like my picture I hoped I could reach but the goal was to get the abs to come in. Admittedly this is on the line so hoping you guys are feeling charitable.

I didn't show any pics of fruit and veggies but have definitely improved my intake by 2-3 servings a day.

Admittedly I used a filter on the photo, but I always use the autocorrect setting from my phone on my progress pics so it is not any different. Just wanted to put that out there for integrity sake. I got as close to where I was in the first pic I took as well. Crazy how a few feet difference in position really changes the benefits of lighting...

This is what I look like now at 200.3lbs. You all decide if the abs are in enough to avoid the diaper. My opinion, I did it. With all the challenges with the role out at owrk and everything I am proud of where I am now. I had to do 2 a days for the last 3-4 weeks to get here and am proud of myself putting myself through that to get here. So for me it is a win, like I said I am happy with where I am right now. I am in a great place to keep cutting and be ripped soon, or just kind of go into a recomp / slow cut from here. It has been a few years since I was in such a choice position at this time of year.

View attachment 177152
visual difference for sure!
Drop 7lb. this time of year. impressive!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just updated this in the 2nd post but placing here for those who have already joined to see.

Progress Picture Dates : 10/21/18, 11/4/18, 11/11/18, 12/2/18, 12/16/18, 12/30/18

Participants and their goals -

MrKleen73 - Goal Fat Loss, & improving my whole food nutrition via addition of more veggies and fruits. I do not have a specific body weight goal or anything right now. However my measurable goal will be to have my abs showing again by Christmas. They do not have to be ripped, or anything, just showing... I also intend to eat more fruits and veggies during this time, and show proof via pictures of some of my meals. Quite often I leave them out totally and just go with a multivitamin. I must do both things or you may consider my attempt failed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a pic of what i would like to look like.

I will be pretty happy to be in this composition by then. It is not a massive change for me, but I am also trying to be realistic and allow for some wiggle room from Holiday feeding, as well as honest with myself about the fact I can't do cardio right now due to this stupid boot I am in so not sure what that limitation will mean for me. Still a solid transformation from where I am now. I will take some pics and get them up ASAP, but this is my composition goal.
You state that you wanted to look like this......the beard means you look nothing like it brother lol

Na seriously good work, can’t argue that the abs are there. Dont know how harshly you can be judged on a lack of fruit and veg pics but the aesthetic change was achieved imo, nicely done

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You state that you wanted to look like this......the beard means you look nothing like it brother lol

Na seriously good work, can’t argue that the abs are there. Dont know how harshly you can be judged on a lack of fruit and veg pics but the aesthetic change was achieved imo, nicely done
Awww Man, not the beard!!!! Drat! Yeah wouldn't that suck if there was a vote only based on veggie and or fruit pics... I had honestly forgotten about saying that until I went back to look at it. I was like OH CRAP I didn't post any pics of that stuff. I have been eating more and feeling better for doing it. I have found that I absolutely love green peppers with Himalayan Sea Salt on them!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awww Man, not the beard!!!! Drat! Yeah wouldn't that suck if there was a vote only based on veggie and or fruit pics... I had honestly forgotten about saying that until I went back to look at it. I was like OH CRAP I didn't post any pics of that stuff. I have been eating more and feeling better for doing it. I have found that I absolutely love green peppers with Himalayan Sea Salt on them!!!
Funny you mention that as one of my favourite little sides is padron peppers, fried in oil until the skin blackens and then sprinkled with sea salt. It’s a Spanish dish and we first had it in the canaries years back, eaten it ever since. Beautiful

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 177152
Nice work mate. Hardest time of year to cut yet you pulled it off.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abs are a little more than "Just There" they look good, nice work !

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1
IMG_0092.JPG

This morning
IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

Down roughly 10lbs from my actual start weight(220>212lbs). I actually got up to 226-228lbs at one point.

Think my goal was to just look better overall which I feel I’ve accomplished.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Work wesb2387

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone is looking Great! So... Who is wearing the Diaper? Lol!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is looking Great! So... Who is wearing the Diaper? Lol!!!!
That’s what I’m trying to figure out!
Thus far BennyMagoo79 , and I think Studhorse said he ended up gaining too much as of last week, but haven't seen his pics or scale weight today to see if he got it back down.
love2liftkat was right on par, and I think she asked if she could do progress pics later this week due to travel.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thus far BennyMagoo79 , and I think Studhorse said he ended up gaining too much as of last week, but haven't seen his pics or scale weight today to see if he got it back down.
love2liftkat was right on par, and I think she asked if she could do progress pics later this week due to travel.
Ok Studhorse where are those pic's ?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190101_101002.jpg

Talk about cutting it close. My goal was to stay between 200-205. This was done with a whole new nutrition and training program. Staples only.
177036d1546090571-bossmans-first-supplement-20181229_073545.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Goal was fat loss, and I did that. Still got more to go, but I didnt add any over the holidays.View attachment 177073View attachment 177074View attachment 177075View attachment 177076View attachment 177077
Great job!!

Well I failed miserably at not getting fatter over my holidays!

I ate way too much food last week, and not working plus not squatting and deadlifting much (hurt my hip a while baxk) meant that very little of what I ate was burned off.

This is me at 110kg with no creatine in my system.View attachment 177105View attachment 177106View attachment 177107
Hip injures suck! I sympathize with you!

View attachment 177152
I think you did awesome!!

Day 1
View attachment 177159

This morning
View attachment 177160
View attachment 177166

Down roughly 10lbs from my actual start weight(220>212lbs). I actually got up to 226-228lbs at one point.

Think my goal was to just look better overall which I feel I’ve accomplished.
Excellent work!!

Yes, still right on track. Will post pics Friday.

View attachment 177252
Talk about cutting it close. My goal was to stay between 200-205. This was done with a whole new nutrition and training program. Staples only. View attachment 177253
Nice!!! Great job!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Studhorse where are those pic's ?
I will try to get some tonight when I get home.
The scale at the gym broke and I don't know how accurate the old beater at home is. but I'll have to start using it. the one at the gym has been broken for awhile now.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some Noodz. Old beater scale shows 217lb. not sure how accurate it is but I will have to use it until the cheap a ss gym fixes the fancy one.
put on some weight but I feel good and strength is still climbing at 6 weeks in. Not bad since I pounded the holiday goodies and parties this year. Enjoyed every minute!

1-2-19 weight 217.jpg

1-2-2019 Front.jpg

1-2-19 side.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Comparison: even had the same sweat pants on!
11-8-2018
Front 11-8-2018.jpg

1-2-2018
1-2-2019 Front.jpg

From 211 - 217 (note not using the same scale)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Comparison: even had the same sweat pants on!
11-8-2018
View attachment 177323

1-2-2018
View attachment 177324

From 211 - 217 (note not using the same scale)
You look a bit softer, can tell you gained some weight in the pics. You let those damn treats get ya didn't ya.

Still looking good though to be honest! I bet without the challenge you would have done what I normally do and gain 15-20lbs.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look a bit softer, can tell you gained some weight in the pics. You let those damn treats get ya didn't ya.

Still looking good though to be honest! I bet without the challenge you would have done what I normally do and gain 15-20lbs.
True. I had a great time over the holidays but got my gym work in!
It was in the back of my mind. Kleen was going to kick me in the balls if I have that 3rd piece of pie! so I kept it to 2 pcs. plus I didn't consume as much alcohol as I usually do. just stick with a drink or 2. that is pretty tough when its an open bar.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True. I had a great time over the holidays but got my gym work in!
It was in the back of my mind. Kleen was going to kick me in the balls if I have that 3rd piece of pie! so I kept it to 2 pcs. plus I didn't consume as much alcohol as I usually do. just stick with a drink or 2. that is pretty tough when its an open bar.
Well even though you gained very slightly, the true spirit of the challenge was to do better than usual during the holiday season. So I am leaving it up to you on if you feel that you completed your goal successfully. I know that you stepped it back up the last week or two for sure, and am okay with whatever you decide Brother.

Of course I am not the rest of the people in this thread so I can't speak for anyone else.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse I can still see those abs, so you did good!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, my goal for the challenge was to "look better". In secret I hoped to get leaner -but I got considerably bigger instead, not fatter I may add.
Pictures tomorrow. My vote for diapers goes to MrKleen73 . Not that he lost the challenge -but I really want to see him in diapers. Hehehe!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, my goal for the challenge was to "look better". In secret I hoped to get leaner -but I got considerably bigger instead, not fatter I may add.
Pictures tomorrow. My vote for diapers goes to MrKleen73 . Not that he lost the challenge -but I really want to see him in diapers. Hehehe!
Good choice. Just to see him wear a diaper. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really don't want to see any of you in a diaper !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahaha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here are my pics...I haven’t weighed since the beginning but I felt like I had maintained...much to my surprise I am down almost 6lbs from the start of this. Very happy with that! I wish I would have taken measurements too. Oh well! Here ya go.
0C8E25F8-0D49-42C6-9399-1DD0455E139E.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are my pics...I haven’t weighed since the beginning but I felt like I had maintained...much to my surprise I am down almost 6lbs from the start of this. Very happy with that! I wish I would have taken measurements too. Oh well! Here ya go.
View attachment 177409
love2liftkat - Your legs have really improved, you can see some separation in the quads and your adductors are the fugging bomb!!! So much muscle on your physique!!!! You should be so proud of yourself with all of your challenges you never stop and never give up. You are a true inspiration!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Originally Masterbation is what cought my eye to this thread.

Seriously:
I want to thank MrKleen73 for this challenge! I know it helped me this time of year. I usually get really sloppy looking this time of year.
I had Mrkleen sitting on my shoulder telling me I was a loser when I reached for that 3rd dessert!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Seriously:
I want to thank MrKleen73 for this challenge! I know it helped me this time of year. I usually get really sloppy looking this time of year.
I had Mrkleen sitting on my shoulder telling me I was a loser when I reached for that 3rd dessert!
Thanks Brother, that was really my goal in setting this up. If we could all minimize damage or even improve then we were getting ahead of the game rather than falling behind. I hate going through the post holiday clean up, it becomes daunting and if I don't start right at the new year I tend to find myself not getting in shape until at least halfway through the year...

From here I am within reasonable striking distance for most physique goals. So I am very happy we did this as well.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir, thanks MrKleen73 . Definitely helped, I blew up to 239 last year this time. Had to fight it all year.....
Not this year buddy

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome Job and Everyone looks Great! It’s the Effort that really counts!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat - Your legs have really improved, you can see some separation in the quads and your adductors are the fugging bomb!!! So much muscle on your physique!!!! You should be so proud of yourself with all of your challenges you never stop and never give up. You are a true inspiration!
Thank you Chris! That means more than you know! You have been a constant help for me through so much of this journey! I have learned a lot from you!!!!

Seriously:
Very true! Big thanks to MrKleen73 for doing this! Was a big motivator!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here my pics.
As I said, goal was "looking better". Mission accomplished after shaving off the rug. LOL
Honestly, I gained a bit of size, like 6 pounds. My guess is, 5 pounds muscles/ 1 pound fat. Not bad.

old.jpg

Attachments