No longer.....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am no longer a rep for Axis Labs. I am not going to get into any details as to why. I just wanted everyone to know so that if they couldn't get through my e-mail in the near future that is why. I am going to leave it with it just didn't work out.

I will still answer and help with any questions about products.

Axis Labs has some great guys as reps, so feel free to ask them for anything you may need.

I am still going to be here, just without an Axis Labs sig/avatar, so dry your eyes. ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what to say to this but I wish you the best of luck in everything else that you do and I'm happy you will still be here with us.
Don't need to say anything bud. Just wanted to let others know what was going on rather than being asked later.

I appreciate the kind words. Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am speechless- and that don't happen often.

all i can say is you will be missed and good luck. also thank you for all of your help/assistance/guidance.:cheers:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am speechless- and that don't happen often.

all i can say is you will be missed and good luck. also thank you for all of your help/assistance/guidance.:cheers:
Thanks man. I am not going anywhere. I will still be on here as much as ever. Just won't have the same sig/avatar anymore. hehe

Thanks for the kind words, it means a great deal to me.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to wish you all the best man!! In my experience, you provided great customer support, and for that, I thank you!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to wish you all the best man!! In my experience, you provided great customer support, and for that, I thank you!!
I very much appreciate the kind words.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bummer dude. Be sure to jump in any threads that I screw up :laugh2: