LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too. I love thin mints!
They are so bomb brotato! My problem is once I start I don't stop eating until the sleeve is gone! 🤣

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I don’t blame PES for lack of presence around here at times, seems like none of you guys are ever pleased. Should have made it a Snickers flavor because you guys need a Snickers.

I don’t care for mint flavors but they did a peppermint, obviously had lots of fans, and felt a mint flavor could be a good permanent fixture so a thin mint flavor just seems a better “year round” mint flavor.

Honestly chocolate mint was one of the most common back in the day before lots of all the crazy flavors so I’ve just always assumed that chocolate mint is an overall popular seller in general. 🤷‍♂️

I’m with Jim tho I’m boycotting until I get my blueberry!
I somehow missed this originally but got a good kick out of it now. 🤣 I just picture the commercials now.
snickers you say?
That actually may be a good seller there. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried the new mint cookie last night... the smell of the tub is awesome, just like a box of thin mints; unfortunately I thought there was still way too much mint for my liking. The chocolate flavor is mild/light and the cookie aspect was completely missing for me. I didn’t dislike it for sure but it’s not even close to in par with an actual thin mint cookie in terms of going back for more. Overall I liked it but it’s going to be an “in small doses” kind as I sorta expected. Worth trying but not worth buying multiple tubs for me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last few hours to grab chocolate mint cookie at the insider price. Don't miss out on our introductory low price!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing some more feedback folks. Get me pumped as I wait for mine to arrive! :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried the new mint cookie last night... the smell of the tub is awesome, just like a box of thin mints; unfortunately I thought there was still way too much mint for my liking. The chocolate flavor is mild/light and the cookie aspect was completely missing for me. I didn’t dislike it for sure but it’s not even close to in par with an actual thin mint cookie in terms of going back for more. Overall I liked it but it’s going to be an “in small doses” kind as I sorta expected. Worth trying but not worth buying multiple tubs for me.
I wonder if crumbling up some actual girl guide cookies into the tub would remedy this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wonder if crumbling up some actual girl guide cookies into the tub would remedy this?
Or you could just eat the cookies and save money ha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the middle of pitching a promo idea for the new flavor mint chocolate cookie select. Just want to see how much interest we would have from our insiders. Like the post or comment if you'd hop in on it.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in the middle of pitching a promo idea for the new flavor mint chocolate cookie select. Just want to see how much interest we would have from our insiders. Like the post or comment if you'd hop in on it.
I'd be hopping everywhere for some.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting my 2 insider tubs tomorrow, can't wait!
Hell yeah schizm! Please stop by and drop some feedback after giving it a shot my dude. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figured there would be more interest in one of my last posts pitching the promo idea. I'm still waiting on my chocolate mint cookie order to come in so I know I am eager to try it!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the verdict my good friend? :)
Initial impression upon opening the tub hit with that strong mint aroma. I generally do 2 scoops in a regular sized shaker that is 1/3 full of ice then water filled nearly 3/4th of the way full and drink it on my way to work. That first drink I thought man that mint is super strong but as I got several swigs into it, def enjoyed it and really thought I was drinking a GS thin mint cookie, so nicely done PES again with flavoring.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initial impression upon opening the tub hit with that strong mint aroma. I generally do 2 scoops in a regular sized shaker that is 1/3 full of ice then water filled nearly 3/4th of the way full and drink it on my way to work. That first drink I thought man that mint is super strong but as I got several swigs into it, def enjoyed it and really thought I was drinking a GS thin mint cookie, so nicely done PES again with flavoring.
I typically stay away from water over milk in my shakes. So glad to hear you say it's so close to a thin mint for sure my dude! Can't wait to get mine. Thanks for the feedback brother!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super stoked that my chocolate mint cookie order should be in tomorrow! Definitely pumped to try it. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order officially arrived today! Will update after I try this amazing new flavor! Very excited!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super stoked that my chocolate mint cookie order should be in tomorrow! Definitely pumped to try it. :)
Did you get?
A scoop each of Choc Mint Cookie and Cake Pop wasn't nearly as good as I had envisioned it would be this morning, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I'm working on finishing up my second chocolate mint cookie shake. Tossed it in with milk and ice in the ninja both times. Damn I have to say it is amazing. I've always been a fan of chocolate mint flavor thought whether it be ice cream or thin mints so I expected it to be something I would enjoy. Didn't think the mint was overpowered at all and the wife, who isn't a big fan of chocolate and mint together, even said it tasted exactly like thin mint cookies and almost wouldn't give me my shake back after giving it a taste. Hahaha
I truthfully feel like I enjoy this flavor even more than our seasonal white chocolate mint flavor select which is giving some high praise from me for sure! Once again we nailed another amazing addition to the select line!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get?
A scoop each of Choc Mint Cookie and Cake Pop wasn't nearly as good as I had envisioned it would be this morning, lol.
Yessir! Finished up my second shake now. Next I'll be giving it a try mixing with some other flavors like you mention. Always love trying to come up with some combos that are bomb. Although mint flavoring typically doesn't end up mixing well but is so damn good as a standalone in my experience.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On Monday me and my fiancé is celebrating 4 years together and I got her these as a present! Probably seems like a weird present but these are hard to get here in Sweden. The shipping costs as much as the products when ordering from UK and USA orders are even worse because of customs.
She has been wanting the Cake Pop since it dropped so she is going to freak out.
The 4Oats is kinda for myself as I eat overnight oats every day. So I figured I’d try these for fun.

IMG_6962.JPG

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On Monday me and my fiancé is celebrating 4 years together and I got her these as a present! Probably seems like a weird present but these are hard to get here in Sweden. The shipping costs as much as the products when ordering from UK and USA orders are even worse because of customs.
She has been wanting the Cake Pop since it dropped so she is going to freak out.
The 4Oats is kinda for myself as I eat overnight oats every day. So I figured I’d try these for fun.

View attachment 188179
Hell ya dude! She was probably a very happy lady! Just got me some of the PB&Honey p4os this month's order after being fresh out for a few months. So glad I did because I've missed it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

• Limited Edition - One batch run for bulking season
  • Designed for those on bulking diets
Mass-NP utilizes not 1...not 2...but 3 different pathways to better utilize your carbohydrate intake during a bulk.

Cinnulin-PF - This patent extract packed full of Type-A Polymers is one of the heaviest researched ingredients for blood sugar support. It works by activating the insulin signaling pathway, thus up-regulating its action.

Corosolic Acid - Another research-backed ingredient, CA takes action on the existing glucose in your blood by opening the door between muscle tissue and blood glucose (via an enzyme known as GLUT4).

4-OHIle (4-hydroxyisoleucine) - Working further upstream in the process, 4-hydroxyisoleucine supports blood sugar by up-regulating your body's existing process to absorb and distribute glucose

https://pescience.com/products/mass-np?variant=30908048343115
Always on top of the releases my dude! Very interesting product here. Thanks for sharing. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell ya dude! She was probably a very happy lady! Just got me some of the PB&Honey p4os this month's order after being fresh out for a few months. So glad I did because I've missed it!
She was both very suprised and very happy! She also loved all the flavours to death.

I was lucky enough to get a scoop of the Cake Pop for myself and it tasted exactly what i envision Cake Pop to taste!
But it didnt crack my top 3 flavours, my ranking is now:

1. Blondie
2. PBC
3. Chocolate Cupcake
4. Snickerdoodle/C&C/Cake Pop

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She was both very suprised and very happy! She also loved all the flavours to death.

I was lucky enough to get a scoop of the Cake Pop for myself and it tasted exactly what i envision Cake Pop to taste!

1. Blondie
2. PBC
3. Chocolate Cupcake
Bruh that is too cool to hear. I thought the folks who tasted it and didn't think it matched the flavor to description were crazy! It to me tastes exactly how I would expect if not better the cake pop flavor. :)

Also crazy how different each person's personal preferences Vary. Blondie doesn't even make my top 5 for Select flavors. Then folks like yourself just absolutely love it! That's the beauty of us caring such a wide variety of top notch flavors. There's literally something for everyone!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

1. Blondie
2. PBC
3. Chocolate Cupcake
Blondie was my favorite PES flavor too. I let family members try it and all of them said it was pretty bad tasting so yeah that was a polarizing flavor.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blondie was my favorite PES flavor too. I let family members try it and all of them said it was pretty bad tasting so yeah that was a polarizing flavor.
For sure. And it was either a love or hate ha. Nobody is ever like “yeah it’s ok, not the best but ok”... it’s always “best” or “awful” ha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is insane how that varies. I truthfully am not even sure if I was able to finish the 2 tubs of it I received on launch. Think I may have giving it to my gym partner at the time if I recall correctly. Tastes vary for sure from person to person.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. And it was either a love or hate ha. Nobody is ever like “yeah it’s ok, not the best but ok”... it’s always “best” or “awful” ha
I definitely think you are correct with this statement. Most all other flavors we've dropped there have been at least some folks who claim it is good but not great in the bunch. Where blondie did definitely seem to be all in or nothing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll tell you all now. Having both cake pop and chocolate mint cookie on hand to rotate has been awesome. Still loving the cake pop mixed with oats more than anything right now as well. Super happy with these flavor additions. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you amazing insiders! Have an amazing holiday with the loved ones!
5333-thanksgiving.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have not heard of any black friday or thanksgiving deals. I will double check for you but I am assuming we aren't having one at the moment.
It’s right on the front of the PES webpage for the BF at 30% off direct.

For those who live in the US many other vendors have cheaper prices for select protein and a majority of the line (essentials, prolific, vegan protein etc).

For international it’s Probably very enticing for them due to postage

Last edited:
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not heard of any black friday or thanksgiving deals. I will double check for you but I am assuming we aren't having one at the moment.
Solution got to it before me.

I admit, I don't buy PES much anymore but the postage basically wins me over. I'm going to grab some health stuff, and some aminos! Awesome deal for internationals.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why's everyone keep saying no Black Friday sale? Got this email yesterday...
Only thing is, the prices direct are marked up compared to other vendors who are running sales today as well.
For international buyers, it is an incredible deal due to customs, postage, and shipping. @AdelV and others can vouch for how much they get crushed with fees.
Lucky for us in the States, we have many vendors who offer free shipping and stock PEScience Select

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Bummer it’s excluded from the bb sale. Haven’t stocked up since Black Friday 2018 when it was $33.47 per 55 serving. Glad I picked up 40 tubs cuz it’s 25% pricier now with the PES rewards program.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After all this time my insider email was in the spam folder this time. Big RIP on my end. But yes the sale is going through Monday. :)
Big thanks for our mans Bob for confirming. Been moving my Dad in to our place since Wednesday. He is on disability and coming to stay with us so it's been a very hectic busy few days so I apologize for not responding sooner! Make sure you drop by and let us know what you are picking up for the sweet sale!
Definitely a great time to stock up on our recent Select flavor drops for all who have been hesitant to grab a tub to try.

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why's everyone keep saying no Black Friday sale? Got this email yesterday...

View attachment 188865
Unfortunately for me for the first time since signing up my emails were going to spam so I wasn't able to report back with confirmation of the sale. But damn is it a good one. :)
Very happy folks were able to clear it up as it's not one to be missed. Appreciate you all for picking up the slack for me. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On December 29th PES will be releasing an all-new requested flavor of Prolific, High Volume, and Amino IV
Should be an insider to follow.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
On December 29th PES will be releasing an all-new requested flavor of Prolific, High Volume, and Amino IV

It says first week of Jan on their IG.

Anyway, it looks like it’s going to be Peach.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

It says first week of Jan on their IG.

Anyway, it looks like it’s going to be Peach.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been a while since anyone has posted in here :/

Anyways, I'm keen to see the Greens formula, emailed stated a new product coming soon!