Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got Chocolate and tastes pretty good. Morning breakfast after gym. Protein, some olive oil, creatine, BCAAs and some super green stuff.

Little thicker than my Select, but had to reduce milk in Ninja cup to allow for more powder.

Silly complaint but the scoop is huge and poring into my blender cup I make a hot mess :shrug: Smaller scoop and more pores would be nice :18:
I expected with the macro differences this would be a slightly different taste and consistency than regular select. Still expect it to be delicious as all of our flavoring seems to be to be honest. I'll pass on the scoop suggestion. Wouldn't be a bad idea to change to a smaller scoop and just adjust the amount of scoops accordingly. Thanks for the feedback brother. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do apologize for the delay on the promo but I will for sure get it up in the next few days. Had some unexpected things come up with work that has me pretty well occupied but plan on releasing the thread soon! Thanks for the patience and understanding. :)

cdnbum88

Awards
I expected with the macro differences this would be a slightly different taste and consistency than regular select. Still expect it to be delicious as all of our flavoring seems to be to be honest. I'll pass on the scoop suggestion. Wouldn't be a bad idea to change to a smaller scoop and just adjust the amount of scoops accordingly. Thanks for the feedback brother. :)
Thank you sir. Save on production costs of having one scoop size by product line with measurement lines to meet package requirements.

Colinsti4

Awards
New “shift”?
It’s been discontinued awhile, and it’s now rebranded as lipovate? What’s is everyone’s thought on the ingredients? No more F95��

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New “shift”?
It’s been discontinued awhile, and it’s now rebranded as lipovate? What’s is everyone’s thought on the ingredients? No more F95��
Looks like more of a GDA now? And why Grains of Paradise is so small? Is that dose still equally effective?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like more of a GDA now? And why Grains of Paradise is so small? Is that dose still equally effective?
From what I read the "sweet spot" for 6-Paradol was 25-50mg per day, that would mean 3-5 caps of Lipovate to reach that dose...but that would also provide 900mg-1500mg of berberine??

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes it is more of a GDA, and it has a full name change (although that is a recycled name from the Analyzed Supplement brand) so it kind of makes sense.

Looks to fit well within the brand they’ve been building and the other products they provide.

30mg is still a studied dose. Maybe not some huge hard core dose, but should fit well within the rest of the formula.

From what I read the "sweet spot" for 6-Paradol was 25-50mg per day, that would mean 3-5 caps of Lipovate to reach that dose...but that would also provide 900mg-1500mg of berberine??
Yes 30mg still falls under studied doses. 10mg split 3 times per day is used in at least one study I had seen (if remembering correctly).

The product looks to be dosed 1 cap 3 times per day so that would make sense and fit with the other ingredients.

Not something I’d use (not really a gda user), but at the price they are presenting it seems like a good fit for what they were probably looking for to fit into their selection.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still plenty of time for you fine folks to hop over for your chance at trying our Select Smart Mass on us. Just follow the link on my above post and toss up an app. All we ask is that you leave a detailed review upon completing the product. :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Just wanted to stop in and say I hit the PES booth at the Arnold this past weekend. Everyone was extremely cool and helpful. Bought some HV and Select at great prices. Came back Sunday to get a few more HV and it was sold out ��

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to stop in and say I hit the PES booth at the Arnold this past weekend. Everyone was extremely cool and helpful. Bought some HV and Select at great prices. Came back Sunday to get a few more HV and it was sold out ��
I see you

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome man. I stay up here just outside of Toledo and still have yet to make it to the Arnold. It's crazy how far in advance all the hotels sell out. Not like it's safe to just head down and grab one a day in advance or anything. My crazy work schedule has definitely prevented me from going as well but I'll make it one of these years.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my lipovate in today. What's the good word on it? Anyone get their hands on some yet?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of you that have tried the smart mass. How would you compare or rate the flavors? Are they on par with Select flavoring or superior possibly?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I live very close to the PES headquarters. Could I walk in and buy a tub of protein or is it not open to the public?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never visited the actual warehouse but my understanding is we don't do actual sales directly through or at the warehouse. This may be something BDCC would be able to answer a little better for you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can’t imagine the office doubles as a storefront
I know some companies offer that at their headquarters. Although, most just use it as their warehouse.
Yea most I would imagine don't handle sales at the warehouse so I am just assuming we don't as well. I just know sometimes special arrangements can be made because BDCC is somewhat like a wizard. Lol

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Need a new flavor for Select. Not liking the SC without the bits.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need a new flavor for Select. Not liking the SC without the bits.
I would be down for a new one for sure. I still enjoy SC but I did prefer the bits as well.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slightly misleading name given the multiple differences in the formula. I'll never understand this when companies do it. Just come up with a new name...i just dont get it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Slightly misleading name given the multiple differences in the formula. I'll never understand this when companies do it. Just come up with a new name...i just dont get it.
Try new GAINZ LABZ Alpha Swole GAINZ

It’s because these guys heads are bricks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Know why people think bodybuilders are mentally retarded?

Because the supplement companies exude an image of mental retardation.

“My brother Byllo, he own a supplement company, he have a very funny a... RETARDATION.”

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see our smart mass winners received the goods. :)
Anyone else try it out yet and have any feedback?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well some crappy weather today but still a great day for a strawberry cheesecake shake in the ninja. Man do I love the convenience of this ninja.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Pro4oats can I use it with microwave oatmeal ? I ran out of my Quaker Oats at the moment.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pro4oats can I use it with microwave oatmeal ? I ran out of my Quaker Oats at the moment.
I have used it with Quaker Quick Oats, No Problem !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope all you insiders had an amazing Easter. I made sure to spend my holiday with those that mean the most to me! Also snuck in an early lift while the wife and kids slept in chased by a WCM shake whipped up in the ninja. Weather couldn't have been better for hanging outside hunting eggs with the kiddos followed by catch with my oldest and the first yard maintenance of the season. Love the smell of fresh cut grass. Life doesn't get much better than days like today!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been throwing it back with one of the best. CPBC in the ninja with some milk and ice. Never lets me down. :)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Been throwing it back with one of the best. CPBC in the ninja with some milk and ice. Never lets me down. :)
Protein fluff daily for me, I love the vanilla the most!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein fluff daily for me, I love the vanilla the most!
I've been seeing your posts and pics of those amazing treats and snacks you make. Absolutely love it! :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Patiently awaiting new flavor of Select to drop this Wednesday.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a known thing? I hope its something that intrigues me as im due for an alphamine + Select order so this is great timing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a known thing? I hope its something that intrigues me as im due for an alphamine + Select order so this is great timing.
Yup, announced on their IG early this month.
Can't go wrong with a new select flavor. I don't know exactly what we went with but I know which flavor I'm hoping for. :)