Next PES Insider Deal???

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last day for the pre-workout sale as well. Mine should be arriving tomorrow!
It'll be extended through tomorrow due to an issue on the site earlier but all good now.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'll be extended through tomorrow due to an issue on the site earlier but all good now.
Well that's good news although may have caused an inconvience for some. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Kiwi-Lime Prolific is good!
Oh buddy does it sound tasty. Definitely jealous you got ahold of it before I did! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it’s your guys best flavor for Prolific. It’s enjoyable for sure.
Wow that's a pretty strong statement right here.
Now I'm even more excited to taste it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will Kiwi Lime HV be sold elsewhere?
I'm honestly assuming it will find its way across the pond but I'll let bdcc chime in on this for confirmation.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Any future release that will replace e9?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any future release that will replace e9?
Let me check on this for you brother. Sad to see it go. Absolutely loved the product and was a true staple for me. :(

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
IMG_8491.JPG

Got two more just in case they don’t release this flavor anymore.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a sad day. Officially cracking open my last tub of Strawberry cheesecake. :/
20180912_181759.jpeg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two scoops of kiwi-lime Prolific and 100mg of TeaCrine and I am off to the gym!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a sad day. Officially cracking open my last tub of Strawberry cheesecake. :/View attachment 171118
I give Mrs Alfrey the eyeball whenever she gets a scoop from my final tub...

J/k , I’m happy to have a swolemate. I also hear Strawberry Cheesecake is coming back around for an extremely limited time?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

J/k , I’m happy to have a swolemate. I also hear Strawberry Cheesecake is coming back around for an extremely limited time?
Ill just go ahead and be honest. My wife is in my tub every chance she gets and she gets a nice smack at the fingers everytime for it! Lol
Not for real but a glare or two may take place.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My girlfriend has never liked anything protein based, ever.

Turns out she loves Protein4Oats (enough to replace the Nutella she was using in her oatmeal lol) and I noticed she has started taking a Select Protein Bar every time she leaves the house.

Going to have to start locking the cupboards.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People actually complained about the strawberry bits and not the lack of cheese taste? For real?
Yeah, one of our Instagram posts talked about bringing strawberry cheesecake back.

A decent amount of comments were "omg that is amazing, I can't wait" with some people saying "the flavour was great but please leave out the strawberry bits" then others replying saying that the strawberry pieces were the best bit lol.

I vote to keep them in but a surprising amount of customers voiced that they would prefer it without.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider is out, not limited but “for good” per the email
That was my mistake. We have been discussing other limited edition flavours and I got my wires crossed.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, one of our Instagram posts talked about bringing strawberry cheesecake back.

A decent amount of comments were "omg that is amazing, I can't wait" with some people saying "the flavour was great but please leave out the strawberry bits" then others replying saying that the strawberry pieces were the best bit lol.

I vote to keep them in but a surprising amount of customers voiced that they would prefer it without.
I really liked the addition of the strawberry bits. People are really starting to get super picky with some of the oddest things but glad this flavor is coming back!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my mistake. We have been discussing other limited edition flavours and I got my wires crossed.
Wait, so Strawberry Cheesecake is still limited? C'mon Ben, yer killing me!

And for the record, I also prefer the strawberry bits

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can’t please everybody

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Vote For Strawberry Bits!!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked the strawberry bits.

Would have preferred more cheesecake, but still a decent flavor as is.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
People actually complained about the strawberry bits and not the lack of cheese taste? For real?
that was my thought too... maybe the only part I truly "loved"... RIP

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling it might be due to the cost of adding the bits which makes it not cost efficient overall, hence the decision to remove it. I had a look at the IG post and there was probably only a few people who dislike the bits, so it makes no sense that was the reason for the removal. ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling it might be due to the cost of adding the bits which makes it not cost efficient overall, hence the decision to remove it. I had a look at the IG post and there was probably only a few people who dislike the bits, so it makes no sense that was the reason for the removal. ��
Take the people you see who commented that on Instagram and the people who clicked like on their comments because they agreed with them then imagine how many people have voiced it to us via other means (Instagram messages, customer service emails, in person feedback).

If we leave the strawberry pieces out, it is due to feedback, not cost. After all, including them in the first place still raised the manufacturing cost but we still did it because we thought it improved the flavour. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm one happy camper that it is not being brought back as limited! Oh happy day! But I too loved the bits included in there. Not a game changer but it was nice and different.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
What's up with the 25% increase in Select Vegan insider price? Haven't followed PES in a long time

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up with the 25% increase in Select Vegan insider price? Haven't followed PES in a long time
Not quite sure as I never ordered the vegan protein during the insider so I'll let Ben or another rep answer this one. Although typically they may have always been the same price there isn't exactly a set price point for insiders. We always planned it just to be a cheaper introductory price than what it will be sold for on the market.

If I had to guess I'd say the price difference may have to do with it being a vegan protein which most likely won't push as many units as a product from our normal Select Protein line.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so damn cool knowing we can put in an order for Strawberry cheesecake at any given time going forward. My wife was beyond stoked to here the good news!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone receive the new vegan Select flavor yet? Curious to hear some feedback.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That 4am alphamine pick me up on my way go work.
Going to be a long day at work but at least I remembered to grab my Select bars and alphamine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the wife finally picked up a ninja for shakes. Been using about 5 strawberries, a half a banana, 8 ounces of almond milk or so, 4 ounces of 2 percent milk with 2 scoops of strawberry cheesecake Select then just a bit of ice on top. Pulse it up and enjoy some heaven in the form of a shake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used my Alphamine at 4am last week before Fasted Cardio, sweated my butt off !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used my Alphamine at 4am last week before Fasted Cardio, sweated my butt off !!
That early morning alphamine pick me up is fantastic isn't it brother? I go from Fug the world to let's rock this shiz I'm just a few mins. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is Good Stuff!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just had some this morning, Good Stuff !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just had some this morning, Good Stuff !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And just to add this sale goes for all flavors of select not just the strawberry shortcake. :)

It's a good day my friends. :)
Yes It Is !!!