Next PES Insider Deal???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would call 50mg caffeine light

And as this likely has under 5mg caffeine I would say you're good no matter how stimulant sensitive you may be

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would call 50mg caffeine light

And as this has under 5mg caffeine I would say you're good no matter how stimulant sensitive you may be
5mg is like the contact buzz you get from being in the gym from all the powder dust haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5mg is like the contact buzz you get from being in the gym from all the powder dust haha
You could probably get that from my morning Coffee Breath !!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pretty sure my urine is caffeinated by 10:00 am daily...

Lol nah I've started cutting back. My lifting times were jumping around more than normal and I was having a harder time being fully energized when I needed to be. Now that I'm back on a steadier daily schedule I am back on track and under 300mg caffeine daily.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, nanaberry wasn't very good. OK but not good.
Iced tea was good, still to try tropical twist.
Wait a minute!... Not good? I love nanaberry! I did burn myself out on it for a bit but I'm still a fan. Tropical twist is right up there man. Very good flavor.
^Nananerry had an incredible reception. At the time of its release it was IMO undeniably the best banana variant in a non-protein product.
I still love it

Tropical Twist has been my go-to all this year so far, I enjoy the fruit mix it has. Less sweet by a good measure as well.
I do remember everyone raving about it for sure.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was no insider. Soft quiet launch. Very limited quantity.
So super silent I didn't even know about it until reading about it in here. :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute!... Not good? I love nanaberry! I did burn myself out on it for a bit but I'm still a fan. Tropical twist is right up there man. Very good flavor. I do remember everyone raving about it for sure.
I have at least 6 more Nana’s left from Black Friday lolol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have at least 6 more Nana’s left from Black Friday lolol
Damn, not bad at all brother. I truthfully have a hell of a time keeping NB stocked.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Damn, not bad at all brother. I truthfully have a hell of a time keeping NB stocked.
Yea I bought 12 on Black Friday lolol had to pull the trigger.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I bought 12 on Black Friday lolol had to pull the trigger.
Is that when they were 9.99 or something like that? I remember there being an insanely good deal. More like a steal going on for it a little while back.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I bought 12 back then;
Initial release Insider pricing is no joke.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 12 back then;
Initial release Insider pricing is no joke.
For sure brother. Can never stress enough to everyone how important it is to take advantage of those insider sales and to not hesitate when the limited production ones are available. They have been selling out incredibly quick.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That moment you pull into work grab your lunch bag and realize you didn't grab your alphamine or select protein bars for the day. Almost had to take a half point against my attendance just to run back home!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That moment you pull into work grab your lunch bag and realize you didn't grab your alphamine or select protein bars for the day. Almost had to take a half point against my attendance just to run back home!
I'm on a pretty hardcore diet right now, practically doing PSMF for 14-20 days. I was so hungry last night I said fk it and pounded 3 select bars.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on a pretty hardcore diet right now, practically doing PSMF for 14-20 days. I was so hungry last night I said fk it and pounded 3 select bars.
I get that way sometimes ..............

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro that's what I love about these bars. I truthfully have trouble munching down a full protein bar from most brands. These select bars I can eat a couple of them without them tasting bland or making me feel so stuffed I feel sick. Always #SelectTheBest!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I try not to eat multiples in one go but... when there are 2 in my lunch bag... stuff happens

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try not to eat multiples in one go but... when there are 2 in my lunch bag... stuff happens
Ok I may have admitted I have a problem.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered some tru neuro, very excited to try this out!
Keep us posted when it arrives and after you give it a shot. I'll have some coming in with my next order soon. Also very excited to try it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to thank kbayne and PES for the nice package I got today! Really appreciate your kidness and thank you a lot :)

Being a very picky guy, I havent been using protein shakes more than 10 years. I found all protein powders to have the typical protein aftertaste which I dont like.

I wanted to try PES Select and I asked for a free samples. What I got was 3 tubes (7 serving each) and a nice and very tasty Protein bar :) (i ate it and it was soft and very very very nice :)

The package came all way from USA to North of Norway :)
Thank you again. Will let you know how I like the protein :)
Snapchat-863553888.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES is a first class company !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to thank kbayne and PES for the nice package I got today! Really appreciate your kidness and thank you a lot :)

Being a very picky guy, I havent been using protein shakes more than 10 years. I found all protein powders to have the typical protein aftertaste which I dont like.

I wanted to try PES Select and I asked for a free samples. What I got was 3 tubes (7 serving each) and a nice and very tasty Protein bar :) (i ate it and it was soft and very very very nice :)

View attachment 168583
Very cool. Bayne hooking it up right. Sent my favorite bar as well. Please keep us updated.
PES is a first class company !!
No doubt about it. Thanks for the support!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad to see that overseas hookup happen for you brother, enjoy!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see that overseas hookup happen for you brother, enjoy!
We've shipped to some pretty crazy over seas places. Not surprised to see Danes get the hook up just very cool to see it was for freebies. I'm sure he will be hooked after trying Select. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We've shipped to some pretty crazy over seas places. Not surprised to see Danes get the hook up just very cool to see it was for freebies. I'm sure he will be hooked after trying Select. :)
You guys are just like the corner crack dealer, give them a little taste and they will be back to but more. Confidence in a Great Product !!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 168583
Select Protein bars will be available in Norway very soon. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are just like the corner crack dealer, give them a little taste and they will be back to but more. Confidence in a Great Product !!
Y'all got some of that select man? I got these cheeseburgers.

Some may not get that reference. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love how soft thr bar was :) really easy to get it down. No need to chew like its car tire
that is good to know...a really strong jaw bone and set of teeth are needed when chewing car tires-truck tires are nearly impossible!!!

glad to hear you liked it!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried Snickerdoodle (1 scoop with 3dl/10 fl oz of milk)

The mixability is very good and I was suprised it was not that thick which is good .
What really amazed me is the incredible taste and not to mention aftertaste. Really 0 the typical protein shake aftertaste. :)

I need to admit it is too sweet for me. (I am not fan of candy and sweets).so I am more sensitive than average guy :) but I will try it with more fluid/milk . 17 fl oz maybe :)

Anyway, this is top.notch product and I am definitely impressed. Do I recommend it ? Hell yes (not just because I got it for free) but because I am.impressed for sure :)

Tomorrow I will try Vanilla:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The mixability is very good and I was suprised it was not that thick which is good .
What really amazed me is the incredible taste and not to mention aftertaste. Really 0 the typical protein shake aftertaste. :)

I need to admit it is too sweet for me. (I am not fan of candy and sweets).so I am more sensitive than average guy :) but I will try it with more fluid/milk . 17 fl oz maybe :)

Anyway, this is top.notch product and I am definitely impressed. Do I recommend it ? Hell yes (not just because I got it for free) but because I am.impressed for sure :)

Tomorrow will try Vanilla:)
I KNOW you would not recommend something you did not like----it must be good stuff!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tomorrow I will try Vanilla:)
Good deal brother. Glad you enjoyed it. Snickerdoodle was something we brought to the table and led to many companies following the lead. It is one of those oddball flavors for me where most everyone is in love with it but it isn't even in my top rotation. So many other amazing flavors in the line up though so that may not be saying much. I still enjoy it just not something I must keep stocked. My wife just had me pick more vanilla up because she's been finding so many protein shakes that have it as the main flavoring. We are loving it right now and after being burnt out on it for a while I'm hooked again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Vanilla is great to keep around to mix with most anything, fresh fruits, peanut butter and just about anything you can think of.............Cookies!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Vanilla is great to keep around to mix with most anything, fresh fruits, peanut butter and just about anything you can think of.............Cookies!!
I wss also thinking this.Vanilla can me mixed with other flavors ++

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I have used it to Thicken or Thin other proteins also.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely so. Goes good with most flavors honestly. The wife has been putting frozen strawberries and a couple of other mixtures in with the ninja for some shakes and they have been delicious!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I made a solid protein shake containing:
6 large eggs, milk and 1 scoop of SELECT Vanilla and mixed with a hand blender.

I knew eggs would "neutralize" the sweet taste from the powder and I need to say the shake was damn good. Tasted like pastry but not sweet which I like**Amazing vanilla taste*best vanilla powder I have tried*:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I knew eggs would "neutralize" the sweet taste from the powder and I need to say the shake was damn good. Tasted like pastry but not sweet which I like :) Amazing vanilla taste:) best vanilla powder I have tried :)
Glad you found a protein drink you enjoy, now bring on the Gains!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Protein N.png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I knew eggs would "neutralize" the sweet taste from the powder and I need to say the shake was damn good. Tasted like pastry but not sweet which I like :) Amazing vanilla taste:) best vanilla powder I have tried :)
Good deal bro. 6 large eggs in a shake is going beast mode. :D
Glad you enjoyed vanilla. I've been using it regularly again and really enjoying it as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplies running low! Need me a select insider soon!
20180730_185722.jpeg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The farts from that shake must have been fierce!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The farts from that shake must have been fierce!!!
I feel like just reading it has something to do with mine today. ?