SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmm a dark chocolate brownie? Extra anticipation from me
Er....i meant they're horrible. Save yourself a lot of disappointment and just send them on to me for disposal. I'll pm my address

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I thought, mine were sitting on the steps when I got home. Can't speak about consistency at this point. The 90 degree day had them pretty smooshy. Flavor is pretty dang good. Dark chocolate fudge would be a pretty good comparison. I can't wait to mix up a batch of protein sludge "ice cream" and break one of these into it. PES Chocolate Fudge Brownie blizzard?? DQ can suck it!
I noticed all the bars are pretty soft or smooshy like you described it even when I have them near my ice pack in my lunch box. So that is always nice I can't stand when protein bars are crunchy or hard.

That breaking it up into ice cream sounds like a hella good idea and I've yet to try that with any of the flavors. Good idea!

Hoping mine are at my door step when I get home today! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Er....i meant they're horrible. Save yourself a lot of disappointment and just send them on to me for disposal. I'll pm my address
?
I can forward my address to anyone who now doesn't want them and can't stand Sfreed so won't send them his way.

I like that PEScience blizzard idea too bro. Been such a long time since i had one now I'm craving it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Blizzards !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Blizzards !!
DQ rocks. It's a shame I never seem to make it to one. Always enjoyed their treats and I remember they always had great fried foods as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DQ rocks. It's a shame I never seem to make it to one. Always enjoyed their treats and I remember they always had great fried foods as well.
I only go for the Ice Cream, but since our town got a Brusters I don't go to DQ.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only go for the Ice Cream, but since our town got a Brusters I don't go to DQ.
I would never get food there and one day I remember being young and blitzed someone said you have to try their food. Took them up on the offer and was thoroughly surprised. Of course finished it off with desert. Can't go to DQ and not get an ice cream treat! :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was excited to see my fudge brownie bars sitting on the step when I returned from watching Deadpool. Had one this morning when I arrived at work. Texture just like the others its very soft and enjoyable. Really love that about these and it actually does remind me of the texture of a brownie cooked how I like it. As far as flavor goes you are definitely getting exactly what you expect. It is a dark chocolate brownie taste. I would say I like it better than peanut butter chocolate but to this point can't say I would put it above white chocolate raspberry. Too early to judge on that yet as I really love those WCR bars. I'll comment back after testing it a few more times.

In any case I'm so pumped to now have a rotation of 3 different flavors of PEScience protein bars!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why you do not need a Blizzard:

-Make Select protein ice cream
-Cut up both a PBC and a FB bar into small cubes
-Toss in, stir
-Devour

;)

The most gains ever made off a serving of ice cream guaranteed

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why you do not need a Blizzard:

-Make Select protein ice cream
-Cut up both a PBC and a FB bar into small cubes
-Toss in, stir
-Devour

;)

The most gains ever made off a serving of ice cream guaranteed
Hell ya that's what we have been speaking on doing in here. Funny my wife finally bought a ninja 2 days ago and we've been having some shakes lately. She only bought strawberries to make with it though so I haven't tried breaking up any of the bars to throw in yet. I'll be trying it the next few days though! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else receive the fudge brownie bars yet? Would like to hear some more feedback on them. Currently enjoying one right now at work. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final day to score on the insider deal for the fudge brownie bars. Get those last minute orders in asap!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is one I would try out warm. If the bottom layer gets melty quickly I may even just sit it on a plate, nuke it, enjoy with a fork

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Final day to score on the insider deal for the fudge brownie bars. Get those last minute orders in asap!
This!

I mean I could be wrong but I don’t think any more surprise flavour releases are imminent

Last chance for sale pricing, and even better shipping rates this round for many

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone else receive the fudge brownie bars yet? Would like to hear some more feedback on them. Currently enjoying one right now at work. :)
Got mine in and they're delicious. White chocolate raspberry is my favorite so far, but it's good to have variety.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think pb chocolate is best. Tastes like Scotcheroos. My wife likes WCR more. I almost passed on these bars, due to some of the ingredients, however I'm really glad I didn't. The texture and flavoring to me is on point. I like Fit Crunch, but I sometimes they are too sweet or rich.

Contemplating grabbing the brownie now

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in and they're delicious. White chocolate raspberry is my favorite so far, but it's good to have variety.
WCR is still my favorite after a few days of fudge brownie. But as we both have mentioned having variety is for sure nice. I have at least 2 boxes of each flavor still left so I'll keep the rotation going.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think pb chocolate is best. Tastes like Scotcheroos. My wife likes WCR more. I almost passed on these bars, due to some of the ingredients, however I'm really glad I didn't. The texture and flavoring to me is on point. I like Fit Crunch, but I sometimes they are too sweet or rich.

Contemplating grabbing the brownie now
Definitely pick up some of the fudge brownie if you enjoy the PBC. I think it's a bit better.

Definitely weird how different everyone's taste buds are. I like the pbc but it is my least favorite of the 3.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely pick up some of the fudge brownie if you enjoy the PBC. I think it's a bit better.

Definitely weird how different everyone's taste buds are. I like the pbc but it is my least favorite of the 3.
I grabbed a box. Had a 10$ voucher from the little shipping mishap from the last order!!

Next time you have the PBC think of the rice crispy treats with PB and Chocolate.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^the crisps really do shine in the PBC I love it

I have been having a bar as I go to sleep each night recently. Need food in me to sleep best and it’s a perfect choice in terms of satiety/macros for me

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I grabbed a box. Had a 10$ voucher from the little shipping mishap from the last order!!

Next time you have the PBC think of the rice crispy treats with PB and Chocolate.
Sweet deal. Sorry for the mishap in the first place but our team always makes things right one way or another. :)
Can't beat that price then!
^the crisps really do shine in the PBC I love it

I have been having a bar as I go to sleep each night recently. Need food in me to sleep best and it’s a perfect choice in terms of satiety/macros for me
Definitely some good macros and a great prebed treat. I may have missed it but have you received your fudge brownie package yet? Curious how you like them compared to the others.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot my damn bars today. Usually bring at least one for a snack during my work days. Definitely jonesin!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright after quite a few more trials I have to admit the fudge brownie bars are possibly sneaking into my top spot. Just like many of the Select flavors have done the flavor seems to get better every bar I have. I try to take a bar of each flavor in my lunch each day and more times than not I find myself grabbing fudge brownie over white chocolate raspberry. I may be a trader or could just need a reset after blowing through 2 boxes of WCR. How is everyone ranking them at the moment?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright after quite a few more trials I have to admit the fudge brownie bars are possibly sneaking into my top spot. Just like many of the Select flavors have done the flavor seems to get better every bar I have. I try to take a bar of each flavor in my lunch each day and more times than not I find myself grabbing fudge brownie over white chocolate raspberry. I may be a trader or could just need a reset after blowing through 2 boxes of WCR. How is everyone ranking them at the moment?
After 1 fudge brownie I'm..

CPB
WCR
FB

That could change after a few more tries. I wish on the fudge brownie they would have put the "crunchies" as little "candies" on top like a cosmic brownie.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After 1 fudge brownie I'm..

CPB
WCR
FB

That could change after a few more tries. I wish on the fudge brownie they would have put the "crunchies" as little "candies" on top like a cosmic brownie.
Very interesting. That fudge brownie grows on you bro. I liked it off the bat but it's only got better since! :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting. That fudge brownie grows on you bro. I liked it off the bat but it's only got better since! :)
My wife really likes it. She likes dark chocolate though.

My request.

Turtle Cheesecake
Birthday Cake
Raspberry Cheesecake
Lemon Bar
Red Velvet

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A German Chocolate Cake Bar ............. Just Saying !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya. I like it but isn't my favorite. I'd be interested in seeing what we could do to nail the flavoring for either bars or Select powder. Knowing our R&D the flavoring would be top notch.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for iced carrot cake bars ?

PBC is still my personal fave but I will be keeping all 3 in rotation for variety

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for iced carrot cake bars ?

PBC is still my personal fave but I will be keeping all 3 in rotation for variety
Iced carrot cake bars would be bomb!!!!

Another vote for PBC. So crazy how that works. It's my least favorite but believe me that doesn't mean I don't like it. Just that hooked on the others. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just cracked a fresh tub of strawberry cheesecake and had some in oats. Oh man how I love that taste!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad I still have a few tubs!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Just cracked a fresh tub of strawberry cheesecake and had some in oats. Oh man how I love that taste!
One of my favorite flavors!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad I still have a few tubs!
I have just 1 more after this one. Not too happy about that. Will have to crack a WCM after I finish this one to stretch out that last one.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my favorite flavors!
It is definitely my favorite flavor in oats. For shakes I'd say it is my top 3. But they are all so close its hard to put an order on them.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think overall Peanut Butter Cookie is my fave when including oats or baking. Shines warm and is also incredible as a shake.

Grading only on shakes Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is still (and may always be) my favourite.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I think overall Peanut Butter Cookie is my fave when including oats or baking. Shines warm and is also incredible as a shake.

Grading only on shakes Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is still (and may always be) my favourite.
How do you like your FCC as a shake? Just with water?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How do you like your FCC as a shake? Just with water?
I go for either skim milk or a light nut milk whenever I can, personal preference, but having had all of them just in water in my shakers as well I still liked FCC best.

It nailed the flavour of exactly what the image on the tub depicts IMO. A Chocolate Cupcake with vanilla frosting

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go for either skim milk or a light nut milk whenever I can, personal preference, but having had all of them just in water in my shakers as well I still liked FCC best.

It nailed the flavour of exactly what the image on the tub depicts IMO. A Chocolate Cupcake with vanilla frosting
And the consistency of it is so perfect. God I love me some FCC!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure what my favorite PES protein is, right now I'm using Cookies and Cream and it's pretty good !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure what my favorite PES protein is, right now I'm using Cookies and Cream and it's pretty good !!
One of the true og flavors right there!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So, who has seen it? ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looking into the ETA, and yes I am referring to TruNeuro

IMG_2299.JPG

IMG_2300.JPG

Only the best was used, the magnesium is the real deal and I think everyone here is happy to see a quality phosphatidylserine option

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks good dude! I am hoping the price will be reasonable so I can use it as a staple for cognitive support.