Saw it last night, Somewhere ??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I didn't even see this until now. Interesting. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope I'm not the only one who has managed to polish off over 5 boxes of bars so far of all different flavors. The wife has helped and my son takes one here and there as he's on a workout kick but my lord. I just threw away all the empties as my family has a bad habit of taking the last of something and not throwing away the container. 5 boxes tossed so down to 3 boxes left and none are white chocolate raspberry. :/

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordering some peanut butter honey P4Os. Been a few months since I've indulged and it's killing me. Strawberry cheesecake is my go to but it's so nice to have a rotation of amazing!

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When is the Neuro insider? Glad to see this without cholinergics. I’ll pick this up.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty upset but the good kind. You hype up some new flavours but this masterpiece comes out quietly.
To be fair, maybe they did plan on hyping the product but someone decided to steal their thunder by releasing the information first.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair, maybe they did plan on hyping the product but someone decided to steal their thunder by releasing the information first.
Most of our forum hype is;

"Make sure you are on the insider. Something is coming" lol.

We soft launched this. Being 100% honest with you it was a product we had interest in wanting to use personally and had no idea how many customers would care about it.

If it is popular, we can keep making it. It is in extremely small supply though. Way smaller than anything else I can remember releasing for years.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We soft launched this. Being 100% honest with you it was a product we had interest in wanting to use personally and had no idea how many customers would care about it.

If it is popular, we can keep making it. It is in extremely small supply though. Way smaller than anything else I can remember releasing for years.
Gotcha. I'd be surprised if it's not a pretty popular item (price dependent of course). It's an interesting combination of ingredients and I'll definitely be picking up some to try.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha. I'd be surprised if it's not a pretty popular item (price dependent of course). It's an interesting combination of ingredients and I'll definitely be picking up some to try.
Definitely think this will be a hit. Definitely make sure you stock up as its unknown the demand will be there to justify the continued production. I wouldn't be surprised if it sticks at all though.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely think this will be a hit. Definitely make sure you stock up as its unknown the demand will be there to justify the continued production. I wouldn't be surprised if it sticks at all though.
Any idea on the price point? I'm guessing it won't be too cheap since magtein and serinaid aren't exactly cheap ingredients to buy solo (not sure about neurofactor). I love how magtein reducing brain fog a lot...unfortunately it was just too stimulating for me. Will be interesting to see if the serinaid helps tone that down enough (it was pretty calming when I tried it solo in the past).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea on the price point? I'm guessing it won't be too cheap since magtein and serinaid aren't exactly cheap ingredients to buy solo (not sure about neurofactor). I love how magtein reducing brain fog a lot...unfortunately it was just too stimulating for me. Will be interesting to see if the serinaid helps tone that down enough (it was pretty calming when I tried it solo in the past).
Sorry ive been camping out of service for the last week. So couldn't respond. I'm not sure as that info hasn't been given to us yet. But if I hear more soon I will let you know!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a hell of an order in a few days ago while I was out at the cabin. A few boxes of WCR bars, pb&h P4Os and gourmet vanilla select. The bars go quick in my house as well as the pb&h. The vanilla select the wife requested as she has been on a protein shake kick lately and a bunch of the recipes she's wanting to try call for vanilla protein powder. So much delicious in one order!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well ordered brother

I'm on that every day lift schedule still so forever ordering more Prolific. Still not tired of cotton candy even though I've used at least a dozen tubs

That, some more TropicalTwist Ergonine for that steady improved recovery and performance.

+ Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select for dessert
;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well ordered brother

I'm on that every day lift schedule still so forever ordering more Prolific. Still not tired of cotton candy even though I've used at least a dozen tubs

That, some more TropicalTwist Ergonine for that steady improved recovery and performance.

+ Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select for dessert
;)
I've got so much pre workout on hand stocked up on alphamine, HV, prolific and e9 my last few orders so just getting my protein on point now. :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Would e9 break a fast ? I usually drink it everyday

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would e9 break a fast ? I usually drink it everyday
I guess it all depends on what all you consider breaking a fast but in my opinion I wouldn't consider it breaking a fast. When and how long do you fast?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're fasting for dieting reasons, I wouldn't count it as a break. However, if you're fasting for medical or religious reasons, I would hold off.
I guess asking for what reason was important there as well good call.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've learned to be overly-suspicious lol. For fasted training, no problem; getting blood drawn, wait until after.
Definitely smart to use extra caution. I concur.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
gluclose levels and training too

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Need more details man lol. Is this everyday testing like for diabetes or a one time blood draw with your physician? Either way I would move your ergonine to after the test. For training, it's fine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would play it safe and wait if fasting for glucose in a diabetic or health type reason but if just for training and dieting purpose I wouldn't sweat it much.

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys discontinuing ergonine? There only two flavors on the PES website and I can’t find unflavored anywhere. I sense a stop in production....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys discontinuing ergonine? There only two flavors on the PES website and I can’t find unflavored anywhere. I sense a stop in production....
No, not being discontinued. Some flavors just aren't very popular.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, not being discontinued. Some flavors just aren't very popular.
Much like what we saw with Blondie and other flavors that just didn't have the demand. Some people absolutely love the flavor we cut but if the demand isn't there we just can't justify production.

I'm still praying we end up putting strawberry cheesecake into the normal production line. :) So love that flavor and apparently didn't stock up enough!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Much like what we saw with Blondie and other flavors that just didn't have the demand. Some people absolutely love the flavor we cut but if the demand isn't there we just can't justify production.

I'm still praying we end up putting strawberry cheesecake into the normal production line. :) So love that flavor and apparently didn't stock up enough!
I really Liked The Blondie !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really Liked The Blondie !!
Crazy how different it is for each person. That was definitely my least favorite but some people swore by it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bdcc
Any possible to get some.PES Select samples?
Would like to try before I buy a box for 70$ .
The reason I dont drink protein shakes is, no one tasted great. That typical protein powder aftertaste ..
Never tried PES Select and i think its time to do it :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc
The reason I dont drink protein shakes is, no one tasted great. That typical protein powder aftertaste ..
Shoot me a pm partner

franks009

Awards
  • Established

Strawberry cheesecake is way to sweet. I'm going thru like 4 scoops a day just to use it up faster to get to the next flavor lol. Tried it in oatmeal, made muffins and a few other things. I have to force myself to drink the shakes. Funny how opposite ends of the spectrum people can be

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For sure, because I didn't find it to be our sweetest by any means. I'd love to have this available regularly so I can get it when I'm craving it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strawberry cheesecake is way to sweet. I'm going thru like 4 scoops a day just to use it up faster to get to the next flavor lol. Tried it in oatmeal, made muffins and a few other things. I have to force myself to drink the shakes. Funny how opposite ends of the spectrum people can be
Just mix it with a Less Sweet protein ......

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc
Sure hope we are able to get you the samples. I'm confident you won't be let down by our select flavoring. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly man. I am using 4 scoops up a day at least because I love it! Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Nananerry had an incredible reception. At the time of its release it was IMO undeniably the best banana variant in a non-protein product.
I still love it

Tropical Twist has been my go-to all this year so far, I enjoy the fruit mix it has. Less sweet by a good measure as well.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

this is nice i just wonder for those that cant take caffeine?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is nice i just wonder for those that cant take caffeine?
It contains very very little caffeine coming from Neurofactor

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
50mg is not that little, maybe I’m wrong?
50 mg is the amount of the extract as a whole and it is extract from the fruit, not the seed that becomes a coffee bean. I unfortunately don't have an exact number for you, but it's going to be really low.

Hope you've been well!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg is not that little, maybe I’m wrong?
50mg is coffee bean extract (neurofactor). Neurofactor contains a small percentage of caffeine.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thx to all of you guys :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It looks like 100mg of neurofactor are equal to 4.4mg caffeine