Next PES Insider Deal???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm not holding my breath on it showing up today.

I have no idea wth they are doing, but it was at stop 1 last night and has proceeded to move further and further away from me...
I messaged the courier and asked if they could delay your package specifically just to troll you

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Just received these. Yes, it’s my Black Friday order lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm not holding my breath on it showing up today.

I have no idea wth they are doing, but it was at stop 1 last night and has proceeded to move further and further away from me...
Dude I so had this happen to me a few months back. I live in Ohio. It checked in to a town a few miles from me then went up to the Detroit are about an hour from me and came back a few days later to the same checkpoint before landing at my step. Literally gave me w headache.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I also noticed (after the sale I noticed, of course lol) that we restocked shakers and apparel recently.

Grabbed the sleek new white metal shaker and a few of the tees in medium

medium/small always fly out of stock too fast. I think the smalls are all sold out again lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received these. Yes, it’s my Black Friday order lol

Am I right in thinking your last order to Malaysia got there pretty quickly?

By the way, I called the owner of our distributor in Asia earlier today to ask for updates on Malaysia and they assured me they will be stocking our products soon so hopefully you waiting long times for shipping is going to be a thing of the past. :)

I also noticed (after the sale I noticed, of course lol) that we restocked shakers and apparel recently.

Grabbed the sleek new white metal shaker and a few of the tees in medium

medium/small always fly out of stock too fast. I think the smalls are all sold out again lol
What is this 'medium' you speak of?

I always order mine in extra smedium.

Awards
  • Established
Just got my orange dreamsicle and rainbow sherbet! both have a great light flavor

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Am I right in thinking your last order to Malaysia got there pretty quickly?

By the way, I called the owner of our distributor in Asia earlier today to ask for updates on Malaysia and they assured me they will be stocking our products soon so hopefully you waiting long times for shipping is going to be a thing of the past. :)

What is this 'medium' you speak of?

I always order mine in extra smedium.
Yea WCM order took about 10 days. Not sure why this time my order stopped at Dubai for transit.

Good news on the distributor part. Hopefully it’s soon.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Banana cookies and cream shake
I won't lie, that looks a bit like when I scrape the baking tray out after cooking roast beef haha

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I called the owner of our distributor in Asia earlier today
Is this a recent development or you had the distributor in Asia for a long time? Coz, shipping to India still shows it’s very expensive.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this a recent development or you had the distributor in Asia for a long time? Coz, shipping to India still shows it’s very expensive.
We have a distributor that can cover Australia, New Zealand and some regions in Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Macau, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines etc).

Each country is viewed as it's own territory with some of them overlapping so us being available in one region doesn't necessarily mean we are available in another. I am working with them to expand in each territory.

India is viewed as separate with a very large distributor covering India (who we don't currently work with yet). If you would like our products to be available there please feel free to request them from some big retailers. I can email them to try and sort something out but they react a lot better to genuine customer enquiries because it shows demand is there rather than someone from the manufacturer emailing them. :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have a distributor that can cover Australia, New Zealand and some regions in Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Macau, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines etc).

Each country is viewed as it's own territory with some of them overlapping so us being available in one region doesn't necessarily mean we are available in another. I am working with them to expand in each territory.

India is viewed as separate with a very large distributor covering India (who we don't currently work with yet). If you would like our products to be available there please feel free to request them from some big retailers. I can email them to try and sort something out but they react a lot better to genuine customer enquiries because it shows demand is there rather than someone from the manufacturer emailing them. :)
Sent you a DM

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dem breast milk gainz haha
I got that good tit milk and alcohol.

Sorry just heard a throw back of the lil Wayne and future song while looking at this post. Seemed fitting. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
New metal shakers really are sleek
IMG_0941.jpg

I was sent a women’s multi by accident on my personal order and contacted CS through the standard channel; was sent out tracking on a men’s Trumulti replacement within hours and now Jana is trying out the one sent in error Never been disappointed by our CS, it has only ever made me a bigger fan of the company

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New metal shakers really are sleek
View attachment 158908

I was sent a women’s multi by accident on my personal order and contacted CS through the standard channel; was sent out tracking on a men’s Trumulti replacement within hours and now Jana is trying out the one sent in error Never been disappointed by our CS, it has only ever made me a bigger fan of the company
I really like the steel shakers as well.

I know I am pointing out the obvious but as it is metal and conducts heat, please don't put anything hot in it like a coffee. Your hand will feel it pretty swiftly lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The throwback pes sleeveless definitely helped with the pump too

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My old PES wear was pretty beaten up after so long, nice to see some is still around.

The new tees fit great though, the medium hugs me with an athletic fit but fits looser over the stomach. Perfect for my winter shape

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My old PES wear was pretty beaten up after so long, nice to see some is still around.

The new tees fit great though, the medium hugs me with an athletic fit but fits looser over the stomach. Perfect for my winter shape
I love your winter shape

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The throwback pes sleeveless definitely helped with the pump too
Bro that throwback! I would definitely love to have a few of those made again.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I barely made it in the door before ripping open this bag! Oh how I've miss this heavenly PB/honey goodness!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
whats your favorite recipe for the PB& Honey? ^

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Truthfully I'm a simple kind of man. Just oats some extra PB for calories and filling then add a banana or dried fruit here and there.

Nice new avitar KJ! What are you down to about 5 percent or so??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope not... she'd be dead ha
She's hella ripped! Lol

Hard working lady for sure!

Guess I forget about lady parts being accounted for in bf percentage.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I barely made it in the door before ripping open this bag! Oh how I've miss this heavenly PB/honey goodness!
Had these proats today! Never gets old

In oats, I’m basic but with just diced berries. It’s like a PB&J meets a PB&H and it’s simple enough I do this 3-4 times a week lately

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had these proats today! Never gets old

In oats, I’m basic but with just diced berries. It’s like a PB&J meets a PB&H and it’s simple enough I do this 3-4 times a week lately
Dude I've been without for a while. That definitely got old! I was racing home when I got the confirmation that it was waiting on my door step.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh snap. I didn't know if it was you or Kev. But I actually said something to my wife about that when I saw it on my order. Lol

Love that white T!
Kevin still around? He's the one who got me on to alpha mine. I couldn't resist after his transformation photos ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of tshirts, this is my work outfit today. Now I know PES will try to claim the color as theirs. But if you ask my daughter you will hear that this is my color as I have tons of other pieces of clothing in the same hue. The tshirt is top quality!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kevin still around? He's the one who got me on to alpha mine. I couldn't resist after his transformation photos ;)
Kevinhy? He is indeed. :)

Speaking of tshirts, this is my work outfit today. Now I know PES will try to claim the color as theirs. But if you ask my daughter you will hear that this is my color as I have tons of other pieces of clothing in the same hue. The tshirt is top quality!

Pleased to know it got there ok.

Big Stig flying the flag in Sweden. :D

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully I'm a simple kind of man. Just oats some extra PB for calories and filling then add a banana or dried fruit here and there.

Nice new avitar KJ! What are you down to about 5 percent or so??
That sounds amazing with the banana.

HAHA thanks but no! I am around 18% :)

I hope not... she'd be dead ha
^correct and that would be just a waste!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds amazing with the banana.

HAHA thanks but no! I am around 18% :)

^correct and that would be just a waste!
Well keep it up you look outstanding! What a journey you've had. :)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Well keep it up you look outstanding! What a journey you've had. :)
thank you, that I have. Now if only PEScience would let me be a representative that would be the cherry to my sundae :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sleeves hugging. Got the biceps looking massive bro!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you, that I have. Now if only PEScience would let me be a representative that would be the cherry to my sundae :)
Well I'm a fan of sundaes and a Cherry is essential on them so it seems fitting! :)
I was thinking the very same thing. Them peaks!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pleased to know it got there ok.

Big Stig flying the flag in Sweden. :D
Yeah and without a 100$ customs fee as well!

I was thinking the very same thing. Them peaks!
Thanks man! Cant sell supplements without some sleeve popping.

I met Stig at FitCon last year. He is a real life Scandinavian Viking.
I got my beard back as well. Just stopped shaving for a day :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Getting around that customs fee was a stellar dodge, hate when it hits me!

I’m glad you posted a pic sporting the gear, you wear it better haha looking great man

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah and without a 100$ customs fee as well!

Thanks man! Cant sell supplements without some sleeve popping.

I got my beard back as well. Just stopped shaving for a day :D
Awesome on no fee! And those sleeves aren't just popping they will soon burst if you keep sipping that Select! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what is everyone's new favorite Amino IV flavor now after the recent insider flavor drop?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thinking packages are still on route, and land today?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking packages are still on route, and land today?
Fair enough. Still waiting on mine as well. Was Just looking for some more feedback so I know what to crack open first. :)