Next PES Insider Deal???

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
^^ Seems to be the consensus based off reviews about the balance of cookie and pb.
Mine is sitting in Pittsburgh about 2 hours away. I should just go to the damn fex-ex place and pick it up today while I am there.

First thing I am making is PB Cookies for Xrkc6x and shipping him some to taste test.
Shake and Sludge will also be in my initial written review.
I will probably get a short video up testing in a basic shake, and also rating my top select flavors after my initial try. My guess is this will land top 3 for select. I doubt it will dethrone Vanilla as the GOAT
I CANNOT wait!!! ahahaahh

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
See that the 2lbers are on backorder. May just go with the big tub or just grab 2 or 3 of the 2lbers and wait it out
the big tubs give you an extra serving for the cost of 2-2lb tubs. So actually you have a better deal getting the big guns.

boobie45

Awards
My three gripes with PES (One is a kinda big deal the other 2 are minor)
1. The scoop is ALWAYS AT THE BOTTOM. I have ordered between 6-12 tubs of protein and every single time i need to grab a utensil or get my hands dirty searching for the scoop!
2. My protein jugs sometimes get damaged shipping. PES tried to fit 3 tubs in a small box for the latest order. Theyre all dented.
3. Just round up the serving size - (if you measure) most peoples scale won't count a 32.5 gram scoop. Either 32 or 33!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My three gripes with PES (One is a kinda big deal the other 2 are minor)
1. The scoop is ALWAYS AT THE BOTTOM. I have ordered between 6-12 tubs of protein and every single time i need to grab a utensil or get my hands dirty searching for the scoop!
2. My protein jugs sometimes get damaged shipping. PES tried to fit 3 tubs in a small box for the latest order. Theyre all dented.
3. Just round up the serving size - (if you measure) most peoples scale won't count a 32.5 gram scoop. Either 32 or 33!
Scoop being in bottom is due to shipping. Nothing we or you can do about that.

If the tubs were dented/damaged, send me a photo of it and I'll get it taken care of.

I really don't think 0.5 grams is gonna make a difference.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scoop being in bottom is due to shipping. Nothing we or you can do about that.

If the tubs were dented/damaged, send me a photo of it and I'll get it taken care of.

I really don't think 0.5 grams is gonna make a difference.
Nailed it. The dented tubs shouldn't cause any product issues so unsure what can be done there either.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nailed it. The dented tubs shouldn't cause any product issues so unsure what can be done there either.
A dented car doesn't drive any different either but that doesn't mean anyone wants their money spent on it...

Reactions: Nac
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A dented car doesn't drive any different either but that doesn't mean anyone wants their money spent on it...
Pretty big stretch in comparison for many reasons. But I understand what was being pushed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After seeing the 55 serving price reduction, I had to splurge for 2 especially since I have less than half a tub left of SD and this was just a week after picking up a ton of protein powder off a ridiculous sale from a different site, mad select love here!
Smart man the 55 serving ends up even a bit better in savings by a scoop.
Yeah I am already in love. Clear peanut butter cookie taste, smooth and sweet. Powder is quite like FCC.

I think FCC is still my personal #1 but this new Peanut Butter Cookie is now right behind it. I'm glad so many of you guys grabbed some on the Insider because I know you'll all be experiencing this soon yourselves
Have you had it in oats yet? Curious how that tastes. I may give it a shot later tonight.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah theyre not a big deal at all. Cant be perfect! PM sent :)
Didn't want to sound like a prick. Just have to understand we are shipping unreal amounts of orders with these insiders so things will happen. If something was compromised we can ship a replacement but if it's just dents I think the product should still be good to go. Sorry for any problem.

boobie45

Awards
Absolutely no need to send a replacement or anything! I was doing it more for record keeping! I personally don't really care too much but some people might. Its still a 9.2/10 taste! Cant put it above FCC but tied for #2 w/ CPBC!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Car vs Container of protein

Ya I can totally see the comparison.....
Sure its a big jump, but im just trying to say a) dont go after the guy for making a statement - its an indisputable fact. Just accept it, apologize, and fix it; and b) nobody wants to pay for damaged goods. you pay for a product, you expect that product as advertised... companies have scratch and dent sales, not full price.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely no need to send a replacement or anything! I was doing it more for record keeping! I personally don't really care too much but some people might. Its still a 9.2/10 taste! Cant put it above FCC but tied for #2 w/ CPBC!
For sure brother it has been noted and we will see what we can do for improving shipments from here out. I am right there with you. Very close but not sure I would put it above FCC either. It is great for sure and had it with oats tonight which was also delightful. :)

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sure its a big jump, but im just trying to say a) dont go after the guy for making a statement - its an indisputable fact. Just accept it, apologize, and fix it; and b) nobody wants to pay for damaged goods. you pay for a product, you expect that product as advertised... companies have scratch and dent sales, not full price.
It's a plastic jug that holds powder. Scratch and dent sales are for clothing and electronics , not a plastic jug that holds powder. As long as it's not leaking I'm fine with it, maybe let the manufacturer know there might be some shipping issues, other than that I don't see an issue, but you go right ahead and look for ways to get something cheaper.

Indisputable fact?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's a plastic jug that holds powder. Scratch and dent sales are for clothing and electronics , not a plastic jug that holds powder. As long as it's not leaking I'm fine with it, maybe let the manufacturer know there might be some shipping issues, other than that I don't see an issue, but you go right ahead and look for ways to get something cheaper.

Indisputable fact?
MAN sports regularly has scratch and dent sales on their products.

what happens to plastic containers when they're dented... they leak. Or just as bad, they may let moisture in... when you buy multiple tubs, youre looking to store them for some time, and I for one dont want them open to the air for months if theres a crack I didn't see, or one that isnt there right away but appears over time.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
MAN sports regularly has scratch and dent sales on their products.

what happens to plastic containers when they're dented... they leak. Or just as bad, they may let moisture in... when you buy multiple tubs, youre looking to store them for some time, and I for one dont want them open to the air for months if theres a crack I didn't see, or one that isnt there right away but appears over time.
the difference is the scratch and dent sales for MAN are PRE-shipment to customers; they're damaged en route to the warehouse or whatnot prior to being shipped to the customers and offer them at a steep discount bc they could not sell them otherwise. Whereas in the case with PES, these are new, unmarked containers, where the dents are caused in transit to the customer by the shipping company.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure anyone was going after him?

I stated, send me the pictures of the tubs, and if they are truly damaged (cracked, powder coming out, etc), I would have them replaced. The tubs have dents, but not bad enough to where it was cracked or moisture is going to get in.

Thanks for your concern though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You all are my number 1 on this beautiful Monday. ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
FedEx has severely damaged my Select tubs before, to the point where there was powder all over the inside of the box. PES was kind enough to replace my products. However, I believe that's only appropriate if you're actually losing product due to leaks or spills. Either way, I'm beyond grateful to PES for their generosity and understanding for the disappointing neglect of FedEx.

In other news, my PBC order isn't supposed to get here till next Monday, but it's already only a 4 hour drive away from me. Hoping it gets here tomorrow or Wednesday :hump:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the difference is the scratch and dent sales for MAN are PRE-shipment to customers; they're damaged en route to the warehouse or whatnot prior to being shipped to the customers and offer them at a steep discount bc they could not sell them otherwise. Whereas in the case with PES, these are new, unmarked containers, where the dents are caused in transit to the customer by the shipping company.
I get that, but this still proves the point i was trying to make and thats that people dont want dented products... from the mfg co or after receipt. a dent yesterday is the same as a dent tomorrow, regardless of the timing and root cause.

Still, point is moot since PES usually goes out of their way to fix things anyways. Just making conversation ha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FedEx has severely damaged my Select tubs before, to the point where there was powder all over the inside of the box. PES was kind enough to replace my products. However, I believe that's only appropriate if you're actually losing product due to leaks or spills. Either way, I'm beyond grateful to PES for their generosity and understanding for the disappointing neglect of FedEx.

In other news, my PBC order isn't supposed to get here till next Monday, but it's already only a 4 hour drive away from me. Hoping it gets here tomorrow or Wednesday :hump:
Mine was projected to get here on a Friday. It arrived 3 days earlier than that. They put a long grace period on their shipments. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get that, but this still proves the point i was trying to make and thats that people dont want dented products... from the mfg co or after receipt. a dent yesterday is the same as a dent tomorrow, regardless of the timing and root cause.

Still, point is moot since PES usually goes out of their way to fix things anyways. Just making conversation ha
Yeah, I think (just like most things on the internet...lol), this got blown out of proportion from what it was meant to be. I think it was certainly worth bringing up the point (he even specified it wasn't a huge deal) because it helps PES know that it's happening. Without the knowledge, you can't do anything about it. Same thing when people talked about the carrier for SuperNova globbing up -- Matt heard enough feedback to know it was an issue and now it's a much better product. Not saying this is on that level, but it's simply a matter of customer feedback helping companies continue to get better. Is a dent a huge deal? Not at all! But it's not worth ignoring, because in the long run maybe this ends up saving an insider shipment where too many 5 tub orders were sent in boxes that should only accommodate 4, resulting in huge losses, etc., etc.

tl;dr constructive criticism should be encouraged (and I don't know that this was even a criticism LOL)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You all are my number 1 on this beautiful Monday. ?
Are... are you calling us your wee? That's not nice LTL

Besides, it's actually Tuesday haha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely stoked to try this, almost slipped my mind to order after the busy weekend. 5 on the way! 1 for the girlfriend as Select is her absolute favorite protein.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely stoked to try this, almost slipped my mind to order after the busy weekend. 5 on the way! 1 for the girlfriend as Select is her absolute favorite protein.
Smart man! Enjoy!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone still on the fence we are down to the last day to make your order.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
they arrived!!!! can't wait to get back to the hotel!!! train and enjoy!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My order looks like it will be another day, and I had to place a second order yesterday as well.

I want my own tubs here so I can stop stealing Jana's

Have yet to try it in oats, maybe tomorrow morning, definitely going into oats and many baked goods once mine are here!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order looks like it will be another day, and I had to place a second order yesterday as well.

I want my own tubs here so I can stop stealing Jana's

Have yet to try it in oats, maybe tomorrow morning, definitely going into oats and many baked goods once mine are here!
It is delightful in oats! :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id like to post some feedback and my recent experience with this last insider deal and do so in this thread for both simplicities, but also for exposure since this is a highly-trafficked thread.

Some saw a few of my posts but ill recap briefly here.

Last week Insider email hits, I glance at it, grab the code move out to the website. Did not read the email detailed enough to realize that the deal was actually only for the 2lb tub and not the 4lb.

Put a 4lb tub in the cart, put in code, see the big discount, also put some ergonine and other stuff in the cart and roll out. Notice discount applies to all, am happy. What I didn’t realize, and because everything was discounted, was that it was actually “just” the 30% discount and not the insider level discount.
Find out later that day via this forum, that I in fact “missed out” on savings because I ordered the 4lb which wasn’t actually part of the deal. Feeling upset (with myself), but also like I missed out, I emailed the company (politely). I tried to see if I could swap my order to 2 2lbers instead and explained that I misread the email. I was ever so politely told that they couldn’t do it. I was actually a little surprised but I have nothing but great experiences with this company between the products, the reps, and the customer service, and after all of course it was my mistake and my mistake alone, so I was never going to mention or say another word about, rather than complaining further or whatever.

Next day I hear via forums that now the 4lber is actually on the Insider Price. Now I decided that this did, in fact, warrant a follow-up email because I felt that this was a different situation and slightly unfair, that 24hrs later, after paying a higher price, that the 55 serv was on Insider.
Emailed customer service, explained my issue, offset in price was immediately refunded.

Ultimately it was a few bucks and I would have been fine if nothing had ever happened, but I just wanted to say great customer Service, great fuci<ing company, I am truly appreciative.

I am not trying to dick ride here, but I have never been disappointed with the products or service, and am happy to say that is even more so the case now.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id like to post some feedback and my recent experience with this last insider deal and do so in this thread for both simplicities, but also for exposure since this is a highly-trafficked thread.

Last week Insider email hits, I glance at it, grab the code move out to the website. Did not read the email detailed enough to realize that the deal was actually only for the 2lb tub and not the 4lb.

Put a 4lb tub in the cart, put in code, see the big discount, also put some ergonine and other stuff in the cart and roll out. Notice discount applies to all, am happy. What I didn’t realize, and because everything was discounted, was that it was actually “just” the 30% discount and not the insider level discount.
Find out later that day via this forum, that I in fact “missed out” on savings because I ordered the 4lb which wasn’t actually part of the deal. Feeling upset (with myself), but also like I missed out, I emailed the company (politely). I tried to see if I could swap my order to 2 2lbers instead and explained that I misread the email. I was ever so politely told that they couldn’t do it. I was actually a little surprised but I have nothing but great experiences with this company between the products, the reps, and the customer service, and after all of course it was my mistake and my mistake alone, so I was never going to mention or say another word about, rather than complaining further or whatever.

Next day I hear via forums that now the 4lber is actually on the Insider Price. Now I decided that this did, in fact, warrant a follow-up email because I felt that this was a different situation and slightly unfair, that 24hrs later, after paying a higher price, that the 55 serv was on Insider.
Emailed customer service, explained my issue, offset in price was immediately refunded.

Ultimately it was a few bucks and I would have been fine if nothing had ever happened, but I just wanted to say great customer Service, great fuci<ing company, I am truly appreciative.

I am not trying to dick ride here, but I have never been disappointed with the products or service, and am happy to say that is even more so the case now.
Bro I actually wondered if there would be a follow up to this with the circumstance. Not surprised but very pleased it ended up getting worked out for you. Thank you kindly for the follow up. ?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro I actually wondered if there would be a follow up to this with the circumstance. Not surprised but very pleased it ended up getting worked out for you. Thank you kindly for the follow up. &#55357;&#56832;
Thanks man, they explained that the original plan was for the 4lb to not be on insider price, but because they sold more 2lb than anticipated and were backorder they decided to extend the deal to the 4lb. They did right by me even though they didnt have to, and I really appreciate that. Im probably the only ass hat that ordered a 4lb by mistake on day one anyway lol.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0353.JPG

Just landed!!! Opened the tub and the smell is amazing, tried some without water lol and taste great like cookies, no overpowering taste, just perfect :)

Can't believe for once no customs nightmares :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is on the two letter stores side to decide to order and carry it.
I talked to them today and they are ordering Nanaberry and Iced Tea. I had to explain to them what it even was, and why it could be a big seller if they knew how to sell it.

They are really nice and caring people at least at my regular one here, but man I cringe when I overhear them telling people who come in with questions about products or for advice what to do. Im not knokcing that store in particular, just the whole enterprise of franchised supp shops and how little you have to know. I heard the newer kid telling a lady that the calories from the protein shake dont count toward her daily totals like food because its desgined to repair muslce so it "works" differently than other calories.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked to them today and they are ordering Nanaberry and Iced Tea. I had to explain to them what it even was, and why it could be a big seller if they knew how to sell it.

They are really nice and caring people at least at my regular one here, but man I cringe when I overhear them telling people who come in with questions about products or for advice what to do. Im not knokcing that store in particular, just the whole enterprise of franchised supp shops and how little you have to know. I heard the newer kid telling a lady that the calories from the protein shake dont count toward her daily totals like food because its desgined to repair muslce so it "works" differently than other calories.
That's very much appreciated man. Thank you.

And yeah, I'm not surprised by that. I've gone into that franchise and the other popular one, and some of the things you hear are just mind boggling. Sometimes if/when I do go in, I like to fk around with the employees a little.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 147477

Just landed!!! Opened the tub and the smell is amazing, tried some without water lol and taste great like cookies, no overpowering taste, just perfect :)

Hubba! Nice score. Glad you enjoyed it as well. I'm going through it quicker than I planned!

Thanks for the good word. This is what pushes these stores to carry the products. We appreciate everyone's efforts in local shops. It's the best way to see the products on their shelves. ?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Nice

Someone has been shopping a lot judging by the boxes in the background
Yes mate I had to order most of my supplements to be delivered at the hotel where I'm staying to be able to have everything here in USA

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 147477

Unless you're not taking any home with you I wouldn't jinx it as customs can still stop you taking it into the UK

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're not taking any home with you I wouldn't jinx it as customs can still stop you taking it into the UK
I know man, thanks for telling me anyway :) I'll probably finish everything in 3 weeks :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am pleased that our customer service lived up to the high expectations that we set for our company.

Amending orders is tough to do on insider sales because we have a warehouse team shipping several thousand orders in the space of 24 hours. That means that when we get customers asking if they can change things it is very difficult for us to do because the traffic is so high.

However, we do endeavour to keep customers happy and will do what we can to try and make the transactions go as smoothly as possible.

I appreciate you taking the time to write your experiences. I aim for our customer service to be the best in the industry and always pay close attention to any customer comments on their experiences. :)

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
PES, please send me all the dented tubs from now on.. I don't "do it for the gram" I do it for the gains. At the insanely great insider pricing on such superior product, I cant see how people can find a reason to b!tch.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES, please send me all the dented tubs from now on.. I don't "do it for the gram" I do it for the gains. At the insanely great insider pricing on such superior product, I cant see how people can find a reason to b!tch.
We welcome all feedback kindly brother. ?

Reactions: 804