Next PES Insider Deal???

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
not a single insider email was seen today...

wha happened gents?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will get our web guy to look into this.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please take note, the insider launch popularity has been unprecedented and we are down to less than 20% inventory.

This isn't me faking hype or anything like that, we seriously will sell out in the immediate future.

If you are on the fence, consider this your fair heads up. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Please take note, the insider launch popularity has been unprecedented and we are down to less than 20% inventory.

This isn't me faking hype or anything like that, we seriously will sell out in the immediate future.

If you are on the fence, consider this your fair heads up. :)
Which was why I stayed up all night to place the order

Danus

Danus

Awards
ugh so i order a snickerdoodle tub with 4 PB cookie tubs. it changed the tub price from $20 to $28 cause of the snickerdoodle addition the code changes the whole order to 30% off instead.
Anyway around this?

Edit, Nvm calculated it separately and it does add up right lol

LeeJ93

Awards
The discount should still amount to the same. I got a 4lb vanilla with 2PB cookie tubs and the 'discount' still amounted to 30% off for the vanilla and a cost of $20/PB cookie tub.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad to see you all getting orders in even though emails seem to be getting lost

I got it to both my email accounts so it is odd. You know the site and code though so if you haven't yet it sounds like you should order ASAP!

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 5 :)

Also didn't receive an insider email.. Thanks to Ben and Dylans IG I found out relatively quickly, though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the insider sent to two e-mails. My primary e-mail (which always gets it) didn't get it, either. Luckily my work e-mail did.

So there is definitely something going on that would warrant checking into for the future (not a complaint, mind you, but it's enough people that something appears to have happened).

Glad I put my order in yesterday :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Closing in 24 hours. No insider email yet.

Thankfully I placed my order yesterday.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The newest flavour, Peanut Butter Cookie,

View attachment 147211

Is on an intro sale for $19.99 each.

The other varieties of Select will still have a 30% savings when using the Insider code or any ambassador code
Can I order a bottle of Genoflex at 30% off (DRIVEN code) on the same purchase as the Select tub (Insider)?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can I order a bottle of Genoflex at 30% off (DRIVEN code) on the same purchase as the Select tub (Insider)?
Ambassador codes (like "DRIVEN") will get the same Insider pricing for the featured item as the Insider code.

Once it goes live you can head strait to the site and order with the code, no email needed.

I guess it pays to follow our ambassadors as well
I'd consider myself the least remarkable on the team because... We have a hell of a lot of muscle, dedication, personality, and beautiful ladies on our roster!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got a call from customer service and they said that they sold out of PBC. They asked if I would take a 55 serving instead which of course I did. I ordered at 12:30 central yesterday.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just got a call from customer service and they said that they sold out of PBC. They asked if I would take a 55 serving instead which of course I did. No big deal losing 4 servings. I ordered at 12:30 central yesterday.
I thought you meant the old PBC = peanut butter cup, for a moment. That will take getting used to

Thanks for an update sir.

I assume there still may be 55 and 7 serving sizes potentially left over

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My god that went quick. No surprise though we knew this would be extremely popular.

Zariph

Awards
im using 1 scoop nanaberry in 700ml of water, and the taste is still nice and strong..lf a bcaa which also can do 1 scoop in 700ml

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to receive shipping confirmation. That's a long wait...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have yet to receive shipping confirmation. That's a long wait...
Mine should be here either tomorrow or Saturday. I got shipping confirmation about 3 hours after placing my order.
Then again I did place my order well before the insider even launched (about 6 AM)
so I probably got one of the first packages out of the warehouse.

With PES Blowing through all their 2lb tubs, I can only imagine the chaos at the warehouse and making sure everything goes out smooth.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I ask a PES question that is unrelated to this inside topic in here without starting a new thread?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I ask a PES question that is unrelated to this inside topic in here without starting a new thread?
I advise asking it in the new supplement thread.

lol

(but for real, just ask in here or we'll keep derailing further anyway)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I advise asking it in the new supplement thread.

lol

(but for real, just ask in here or we'll keep derailing further anyway)
All the two letter storefronts in my area (central CA) stock prolific, amino, select protein, shift, nordecrine, etc but not ergonine. I have no problem ordering it online but I'm just curious is that determined but what they choose to stock / order or is that a PES call? I only ask because they didn't stick star blast bangs but when I asked they orders them and started stocking them so I just didn't know if it was an individual store thing or an enterprise level decision?

Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mine should be here either tomorrow or Saturday. I got shipping confirmation about 3 hours after placing my order.
Then again I did place my order well before the insider even launched (about 6 AM)
so I probably got one of the first packages out of the warehouse.

With PES Blowing through all their 2lb tubs, I can only imagine the chaos at the warehouse and making sure everything goes out smooth.
Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow as well but considering we're missing our main highway and have had pretty much hail and tornado weather that may delay it ha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order status hasn't changed yet.

How early did you order, Dan?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Bad news: 27 serving tubs are back ordered and expected to ship 4/14

Good news: 55 serving tubs are now on insider price

Better news: I will have 3x55 soon and 6x27 later

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What is insider price for 55 Service now?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If that's the case is there a way to cancel an order with 27's for 55's?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol dudes its the same price for an extra serving, would you really ask to switch for an extra serving?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was asking because I bought a 4lber yesterday at non insider price because of my own lack of attention to detail, tried to have them swap it for 2 2lbers to save the 9 bucks and they said no can do, if I find out today thatthe 4lber is insider price and cheaper i may not go as queitly into the night as i orginially planned lol

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I was asking because I bought a 4lber yesterday at non insider price because of my own lack of attention to detail, tried to have them swap it for 2 2lbers to save the 9 bucks and they said no can do, if I find out today thatthe 4lber is insider price and cheaper i may not go as queitly into the night as i orginially planned lol
You definitely have the right now to have some sort of refund from the price difference.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They are now $40 with the coupon code
take 30% off, and you are looking a bit over $16 in savings.

So its actually cheaper to buy the big tub and you get an extra serving

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My order status hasn't changed yet.

How early did you order, Dan?
While I was waiting for takeoff on my 7:25am plane so 7ish the day of the insider (before the email)?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my shipping confirmation.

Noice!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Guess I'll have ... a lot ... of PBCookie sooner rather than later

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So Jana got her order in before me (yep wanted to place her own, huge PB fan) and made a special trip out to the Fedex depot to get it tonight!

IMG_1491610433.967897.jpg

It's in my house and I need it now. lol.

Review from both of us later tonight

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the two letter storefronts in my area (central CA) stock prolific, amino, select protein, shift, nordecrine, etc but not ergonine. I have no problem ordering it online but I'm just curious is that determined but what they choose to stock / order or is that a PES call? I only ask because they didn't stick star blast bangs but when I asked they orders them and started stocking them so I just didn't know if it was an individual store thing or an enterprise level decision?

Thanks
This is on the two letter stores side to decide to order and carry it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is on the two letter stores side to decide to order and carry it.
Which is why it's best for people to go in personally and request products at retailers.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see all the products shipping to you folks. Believe me you should be extremely excited. Slamming down my shake is a good highlight of each day. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This flavor is a spot in representation of the name. It taste very much like a lighter pb cookie. It's not a strong nutty flavor like eating pb straight out of the jar, but it's got more of a mild pb flavor mixed with a cookie. I'd liken it to eating pb inside a golden Oreo cookie (so basically a nutter butter, but heavier on the cookie vs pb). I would say this is very close to being up there with the goat pb flavors which IMO are protizyme or syntha6. I very much enjoyed the lighter pb flavor (not mild or "not strong", but light as in color or mixed with cookie). Not sure what this will be like in oats or baking tho as it's not overly sweet or "dominant" I will be interested to hear how people like it in some of these fashions.

TL:DR- it's good. It's what it's supposed to be. It's a light pb cookie flavor. Easy top 5 pb flavor all time.

Reactions: 804
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^ Seems to be the consensus based off reviews about the balance of cookie and pb.
Mine is sitting in Pittsburgh about 2 hours away. I should just go to the damn fex-ex place and pick it up today while I am there.

First thing I am making is PB Cookies for Xrkc6x and shipping him some to taste test.
Shake and Sludge will also be in my initial written review.
I will probably get a short video up testing in a basic shake, and also rating my top select flavors after my initial try. My guess is this will land top 3 for select. I doubt it will dethrone Vanilla as the GOAT

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After seeing the 55 serving price reduction, I had to splurge for 2 especially since I have less than half a tub left of SD and this was just a week after picking up a ton of protein powder off a ridiculous sale from a different site, mad select love here!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Scheduled delivery:
Wed 4/12/2017 by end of day

YES !!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I am already in love. Clear peanut butter cookie taste, smooth and sweet. Powder is quite like FCC.

I think FCC is still my personal #1 but this new Peanut Butter Cookie is now right behind it. I'm glad so many of you guys grabbed some on the Insider because I know you'll all be experiencing this soon yourselves

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See that the 2lbers are on backorder. May just go with the big tub or just grab 2 or 3 of the 2lbers and wait it out