Next PES Insider Deal???

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the first word looks like fluffy? Something with f's in it....
I've stared at it for way too long

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the first word looks like fluffy? Something with f's in it....
I've stared at it for way too long
I think the first word is amazing. The 2 lines are what look like f's

boobie45

Awards
Looks like either:
"Iced Carrot Cake" (letters)
something caramel (pic)
maple pancake

Unfortunately, it DOES NOT look like white macadamia cookie or cookie butter :(

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the same font they use for all the other adjectives but 'amazing' doesn't have those long cursive letters in the middle
View attachment 146430
It's the 2 lines on the label that are throwing you off. Go look at other labels of current Select flavors and you'll see what I mean

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like 3 words of about 4, 8, and 5 letters (rough guesses, but those appear to be the ratios as far as short, long, medium).
I wouldn't Sherlock Holmes the word too much. It actually says something like 'nee flavour 2017' to prevent anyone reverse engineering it lol. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok tell us at least if the flavour was mentioned in the OFFICIAL Request thread!!!!!!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ok tell us at least if the flavour was mentioned in the OFFICIAL Request thread!!!!!!!!
Im sure at least once in those 10000 guesses lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't Sherlock Holmes the word too much. It actually says something like 'nee flavour 2017' to prevent anyone reverse engineering it lol. :)
Are you being sincere or not? lol

If you guys did, that's a really smart thing to do (I've always wondered why people blur things that can be figured out "relatively" easy).

But you're also a nass, so I don't fully trust you. lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you being sincere or not? lol

If you guys did, that's a really smart thing to do (I've always wondered why people blur things that can be figured out "relatively" easy).

But you're also a nass, so I don't fully trust you. lol
Yep, pinky promise.

I remember years ago a company (might have even been us, I forget) used a swirl effect to hide the product identity which someone quickly managed to reverse and reveal the exact original image.

So I told our graphics team to make sure it wasn't something which could easily be figured out and changing the text was a pretty sure fire way to guarantee it.

This isn't my first rodeo, my friend. ;)

compan

compan

Awards
Tres Leches Cake looks like it could fit in the blurs and the pic? No idea though. I do know that I'll be grabbing the insider on this though.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
was there an ETA on the announcement of this. I realize they are not going to say the date, but are we looking at a few months / weeks / days before this could be bought, just want to know how much i need to throttle back excitiment for it thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was there an ETA on the announcement of this. I realize they are not going to say the date, but are we looking at a few months / weeks / days before this could be bought, just want to know how much i need to throttle back excitiment for it thanks
Couple of weeks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Couple of weeks

so please at least provide some advise.... I'll fly to Boston on the 1st of April, I was thinking to buy myself a tub of Select and have that delivered at the hotel so I can be ok for 1 month there but NOW, knowing that you guys are about to release a new flavour I'd like to wait, maybe i'll struggle the first days, maybe i'll have some protein bar but then i'llbe able to buy the new flavour with the insider so..... do you think I should wait??? are really gonna be 2 weeks until this will be released???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so please at least provide some advise.... I'll fly to Boston on the 1st of April, I was thinking to buy myself a tub of Select and have that delivered at the hotel so I can be ok for 1 month there but NOW, knowing that you guys are about to release a new flavour I'd like to wait, maybe i'll struggle the first days, maybe i'll have some protein bar but then i'llbe able to buy the new flavour with the insider so..... do you think I should wait??? are really gonna be 2 weeks until this will be released???
We can't give exact dates because it depends on a lot of factors.

For example there could be a shipping delay to our warehouse or something small like that.

I anticipate it probably being in the first week of April. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For example there could be a shipping delay to our warehouse or something small like that.

Will I be able to sample it at FitCon?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will I be able to sample it at FitCon?
We won't have sample packets by then.

If I can squeeze some into my suitcase you can try it. I have a 27 serving tub on the way to me (first to land in the warehouse) so I also have a 7 serving tub of frosted chocolate cupcake on it's way to me that I intended to travel to Germany with lol. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

Thanks man!!!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We won't have sample packets by then.

If I can squeeze some into my suitcase you can try it. I have a 27 serving tub on the way to me (first to land in the warehouse) so I also have a 7 serving tub of frosted chocolate cupcake on it's way to me that I intended to travel to Germany with lol. :)
Dude I'll just buy a tub at your booth. I wouldn't want you to have to take out your Teddy from your suitcase to make room for a SELECT tub.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I'll just buy a tub at your booth. I wouldn't want you to have to take out your Teddy from your suitcase to make room for a SELECT tub.
We won't have any tubs at the booth, this flavour likely won't be in Europe (in large quantities) for around 8 weeks.

Some retailers actually buy on the insider just to get some tubs into their stores. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So in other words.....
Buy a safety tub.. then order more when in the states.
As you know... you can never have enough select on hand.
Don't forget that "Driven" code for 30% off :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So in other words.....
Buy a safety tub.. then order more when in the states.
As you know... you can never have enough select on hand.
Don't forget that "Driven" code for 30% off :)
Yes! I'll go for 27 tub then will order when in US :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Plus you will save probably what 50-75$ in shipping buying in the states ?

No brainer here
Only issue will be putting the proteins in the bag on my way back lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only issue will be putting the proteins in the bag on my way back lol
you may not be able to take whey in that amount through customs... its a milk product and those are heavily restricted

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
you may not be able to take whey in that amount through customs... its a milk product and those are heavily restricted
I know man, thanks for letting me know anyway but unfortunately I know :( what I will do is buying the proteins for using them in US, i'm gonna be there for 1 month so....

compan

compan

Awards
I could get down with a maple pound cake.

I'd love to see either a Maple or Coffee flavor variant.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh you're telling me.

My heaviest fine was over $200 and I still want to argue it with customs.

You can't use the same duty (value %) on a tub of whey as you use with a bag of milk.
It's absurd.

They charge on the $ value of any dairy product, ice cream included, EVEN IF IT CONTAINS NO FCKING MILK

They do not take kindly to debate and will fine you the max they can if you argue

In other news I will be ordering right to Canada with our epic flat international rate

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh you're telling me.

My heaviest fine was over $200 and I still want to argue it with customs.

You can't use the same duty (value %) on a tub of whey as you use with a bag of milk.
It's absurd.

They charge on the $ value of any dairy product, ice cream included, EVEN IF IT CONTAINS NO FCKING MILK

They do not take kindly to debate and will fine you the max they can if you argue

In other news I will be ordering right to Canada with our epic flat international rate
Dem angry Mounties haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah no sneaking from me, repercussions are pretty serious and I enjoy having the ability to cross the border.

I'll be giving my mailman a workout instead

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They sell PES at my gym and I was like...
Very cool. We've come a long way. When I joined PES we were very underground and most people I know in person had no idea who we were. Luckily with our already established core products we took a gamble with some newly researched ingredients that really boosted our name and established a loyal following. I will always remain proud to be one of the OG's on this team. Always awesome to hear random gyms and supplement shops are bringing us on.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah no sneaking from me, repercussions are pretty serious and I enjoy having the ability to cross the border.

I'll be giving my mailman a workout instead
Lucky mailman. ;)

Oh wait I may be thinking of an entirely different workout. :D

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. We've come a long way. When I joined PES we were very underground and most people I know in person had no idea who we were. Luckily with our already established core products we took a gamble with some newly researched ingredients that really boosted our name and established a loyal following. I will always remain proud to be one of the OG's on this team. Always awesome to hear random gyms and supplement shops are bringing us on.
Very cool to see a company grow from the bottom to the top. With that said clear your PM's bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool to see a company grow from the bottom to the top. With that said clear your PM's bro
On it! Sorry friendly reps fill them up quick!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
new proton flavor? haven't been on the forum in literally months. where's my ninja Syn at with the info?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
new proton flavor? haven't been on the forum in literally months. where's my ninja Syn at with the info?
Yes new Select flavor is launching when the next Insider drops. Should be early next month

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is with OL now

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Saw a comment on Facebook where our bdcc was present as well as wizard of PES and one girl said "hope it'll be a fruit flavour" ---> WTF!?!? I S E R I O U S L Y hope NOOOOOOO!!!! A fruit flavour!?!? I'd be very sadly depressed and disappointed by a strawberrybananamangowhateverlikeflavour......