Next PES Insider Deal???

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! As the customer are we obliged to pay the fees, what would happen if I refused?! I'm assuming I wouldn't get a refund for an undelivered order?

I have spoken to customs, wasn't sure who to call...FedEx directly or somewhere else :/
Yes, as a customer your obliged to pay the fees. If you refuse they might send it pack to PES or destroy the item(s).

I would call fedex customer support. Check with them.

PES used to send shipping with USPS, shipped as a gift and declared low. That almost all times makes it through the customs. They seem to have stopped doing that though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shipped fedex? They are the worst for international customers. My latest PES order was sent with fedex, ended up with $90 in customs and taxes fees.
The cost of import taxes and duties is calculated as a percentage and is the same with all couriers.

Could someone look in on my order pretty please. Ordered on the 23rd and the tracking is not coming up.

Your Shipment #100036597 for Order #100038445

Fedex
I am looking into this for you. :)

Wow!! As the customer are we obliged to pay the fees, what would happen if I refused?! I'm assuming I wouldn't get a refund for an undelivered order?

I have spoken to customs, wasn't sure who to call...FedEx directly or somewhere else :/
Import taxes are standardised across couriers, the only difference is if they add an administration fee on top e.g. FedEx, Parcel Force always have a surcharge on top of international deliveries if custom duties had to be paid.

If you want to check the status of a shipment, you would contact the courier I.e. FedEx. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got my FCC from fedex and didn't wait to put a scoop into about 6 oz. of Fairlife Skim Milk (all I had left). It's good. It's very good for a basic flavor. I almost tasted a hint of coconut or something, but I sometimes have weird taste issues and this is probably either the mix with the fairlife skim or the frosting that my brain was misinterpreting. Anyway, it's really good and I'm glad I got 2 - 55 serving tubs. Select has the best texture of any protein I've tried. I'd say this is similar to Isomorph Schmores with a thicker texture. Schmores gets great reviews as one of Isomorph's most impressive flavors. This stuff has a slight edge.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could someone look in on my order pretty please. Ordered on the 23rd and the tracking is not coming up.

Your Shipment #100036597 for Order #100038445

Fedex
Could you email me with your name and address please? :)

[email protected]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
im going to check out your youtube, so perhaps ill get my answer there. but i just got some pure stevia extract, no fillers. hows that in comparison to splenda (i notice you mostly use that so presumably prefer it), any draw backs or anything to keep in mind when using stevia instead (given that i already bought it).?
Nope. Perfectly fine as a replacement bud. You are good to go. Just may not rise as much as Driven2lift noted. Just add a bit more baking powder (3-5g)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I paid more then £200 last time, with parcel force, PES declared gift, they opened the box, calculated the price on he website and I end up paying for taxes on cost of total full price without taking in consideration the discounted price by the insider deal!!!! You can imagine how gutted I was... Mine just arrived at stansted... I have the feeling this will happen again....

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my tubs. I already hit my protein macros for today but didn't really care. I'm not the most descriptive when it comes to flavors, but FCC solo and FCC + Gourmet Vanilla are both great. This is a "chocolate" protein I can vibe with and tastes exactly as described. Cookies N Cream, Snickerdoodle, FCC, Gourmet Vanilla...so good. I feel so "easy".....

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I paid more then £200 last time, with parcel force, PES declared gift, they opened the box, calculated the price on he website and I end up paying for taxes on cost of total full price without taking in consideration the discounted price by the insider deal!!!! You can imagine how gutted I was... Mine just arrived at stansted... I have the feeling this will happen again....
I won't be paying that sort of money for a tub of protein, that's all I ordered!! Didn't have any trouble last time.

If PES know FedEx are dodgy to send their products why use them?? :/

I'll contact FedEx tomorrow about mine...sorry to fill thread with this crap guys.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I won't be paying that sort of money for a tub of protein, that's all I ordered!! Didn't have any trouble last time.

If PES know FedEx are dodgy to send their products why use them?? :/

I'll contact FedEx tomorrow about mine...sorry to fill thread with this crap guys.
Keep us posted
Obviously no you won't pay that much, in my case last time I ordered a lot of stuff but still gutted. This time 3x 55 lets see

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted
Obviously no you won't pay that much, in my case last time I ordered a lot of stuff but still gutted. This time 3x 55 lets see
Will do. Bdcc's been in touch with me today and advised. I've no quibbles over the PES customer service - they've been spot on (just incase anyone thinks I'm moaning at them! I'm not) just genuinely disappointed not to be tasting this new flavour!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I hope all packages arrive soon for you guys so we can all be enjoying

With tomorrow being a holiday here I am looking at Monday/Tuesday to get mine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had my first scoop of FCC and I think it reminded me of this:

very good
Those treats are delightful! Can't be a bad thing at all if thats what you are reminded of. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my tubs. I already hit my protein macros for today but didn't really care. I'm not the most descriptive when it comes to flavors, but FCC solo and FCC + Gourmet Vanilla are both great. This is a "chocolate" protein I can vibe with and tastes exactly as described. Cookies N Cream, Snickerdoodle, FCC, Gourmet Vanilla...so good. I feel so "easy".....
Thank you for your support and feedback bro. It is appreciated and we are very happy to hear you enjoy them so much!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467352171.650915.jpg

As expected.... I think I'll never make any order guys cause I had enough of these issues and stress...

What do I need to do now?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 137434

As expected.... I think I'll never make any order guys cause I had enough of these issues and stress...

What do I need to do now?
Can someone help me? bdcc and Driven2lift? Could you guys find out what PES put on the label? Gift or what? Why they are not able to categorise this? I don't wanna end up paying taxes for the full price like last time! Only cause PES didn't put the correct price on the shipping documents.....

Order #100066463
Thx

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have sent you an email Ben :) please if you could help that would be appreciated :) bdcc

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I have sent you an email Ben :) please if you could help that would be appreciated :) bdcc
I just rang FedEx...29th in queue!! Guess I'll call back later!

On a side note, anyone here using E9 tropical twist? I received it this week...got to say I'm not impressed by how it's mixing. It froths up, it's gritty and slightly unpleasant! Disappointed as I enjoyed nanaberry and blue ice.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I just rang FedEx...29th in queue!! Guess I'll call back later!

On a side note, anyone here using E9 tropical twist? I received it this week...got to say I'm not impressed by how it's mixing. It froths up, it's gritty and slightly unpleasant! Disappointed as I enjoyed nanaberry and blue ice.
Ben just contacted me, PES will take care as usual, thanks guys, appreciate your help.... I just hope this time it will work..........

thanks again

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have looked through the European orders and the only problems we have been getting have all been with FedEx. All USPS packages appear to be arriving successfully.

We will no longer be using FedEx for European shipments.

Apologies for any temporary inconvenience caused. We will ensure you will get your orders successfully. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have looked through the European orders and the only problems we have been getting have all been with FedEx. All USPS packages appear to be arriving successfully.

Apologies for any temporary inconvenience caused. We will ensure you will get your orders successfully. :)
This is what customer service is all about ............. Nice Work Folks !!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Quick come-through there, ❤ bdcc

As for the tropical twist question, use more water!
I have mine in 16-20oz. Shaken and it will of course froth up, it should but that settles.

Grittiness not once for me though, toss it in more water for sure.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
bdcc thanks for working all day to solve my shipping troubles :) appreciated!

sareea

Awards

That is the best thing you can do for us Middle easterns,
FedeX usually takes handling fees even if the goods are not subject to taxes.
Please use USPS as default for all non-USA unless some one asks fedex (because man, fedex reaches me within 3 days from USA to Israel, but USPS takes 7-14 days which is great for me also)

My first order from PES came with fedex, and they wanted 70$ handling fees... But PES took care of it, and USPS from then my 3rd order is in the way with no problems :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please use USPS as default for all non-USA unless some one asks fedex (because man, fedex reaches me within 3 days from USA to Israel, but USPS takes 7-14 days which is great for me also)

My first order from PES came with fedex, and they wanted 70$ handling fees... But PES took care of it, and USPS from then my 3rd order is in the way with no problems :)
Thanks for sticking with us even with some hiccups sir. We have noted these comments and will be sure to take each into consideration going forward. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must be the worlds biggest Bonehead I got my order today and somehow I ordered Vanilla instead of Chocolate Cupcake !!! Can I get a do over ???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be the worlds biggest Bonehead I got my order today and somehow I ordered Vanilla instead of Chocolate Cupcake !!! Can I get a do over ???
How in the hęll did you manage to do that brosef?? Lol

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

I agree. I usually don't get taxed for items shipped with DHL and USPS. I can't say the same for FedEx.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
See what happens when you get old. You start losing your eyesight :)
If you don't want a vanilla i will gladly take it off your hands.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is brutal!

Try trading those to start, vanilla is popular

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just had my first try of Frosted Chocolate Cupcake. As always this means I had it alone in milk.
I loved it. I get the vanilla frosting taste smoothly in every sip. It, to me hits that frosting taste bullseye, but know it is overall not too sweet so it won't be just "like frosting" on the sweetness level.
Which is because of a chocolate forefront, lighter but dense chocolate and I agree with what some before me said, a darker chocolate hint at the end of the sip.

Overall taste: unique and enjoyable chocolate base with a vanilla frosting accent.

Chocolate/vanilla = 75/25
Sweetness= 6.5/10

Beats Snickerdoodle for me (though I am thoroughly a chocolate guy)

I hope that helps any with lingering questions about the taste.

This takes my #2 spot off the bat.
I need to get baking to see if it claims #1

Oats tried later, recipes once I get the time! This is going to be fun

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had my first try of Frosted Chocolate Cupcake. As always this means I had it alone in milk.
I loved it. I get the vanilla frosting taste smoothly in every sip. It, to me hits that frosting taste bullseye, but know it is overall not too sweet so it won't be just "like frosting" on the sweetness level.
Which is because of a chocolate forefront, lighter but dense chocolate and I agree with what some before me said, a darker chocolate hint at the end of the sip.

Overall taste: unique and enjoyable chocolate base with a vanilla frosting accent.

Chocolate/vanilla = 75/25
Sweetness= 6.5/10

I hope that helps any with lingering questions about the taste.

This takes my #2 spot off the bat.
I need to get baking to see if it claims #1

Oats tried later, recipes once I get the time! This is going to be fun
The 2 spot is quite the claim my brother! You need to get to backing like yesterday man! The community needs the driven recipe tips on this new flavor!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol I know, very busy weekend over here

I'll take any requests AM may have for recipes

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be trying in 8oz Fairlife Skim Milk for my first taste of FCC, then will be doing some overnight oats.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine finally was found and delivered..... I am almost speechless on how good this tastes.. And smells. Just wow honestly lol

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine finally was found and delivered..... I am almost speechless on how good this tastes.. And smells. Just wow honestly lol
Wednesday for me, trying to be patient haha. Will be my first time trying vanilla as well

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you like it man, and I feel the same. I got mine today on lunch break, and after 1 scoop, it's fighting for one of my top spots. I was impressed enough to immediately make 2 scoop samples for coworkers and clients to try before I went back to work ha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How in the hęll did you manage to do that brosef?? Lol
Oh man. How did that happen?
See what happens when you get old. You start losing your eyesight :)
If you don't want a vanilla i will gladly take it off your hands.
That is brutal!

Try trading those to start, vanilla is popular
I love the vanilla and will enjoy it, I was just looking forward to trying the new Chocolate !!

PES 1 (640x478).jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad you like it man, and I feel the same. I got mine today on lunch break, and after 1 scoop, it's fighting for one of my top spots. I was impressed enough to immediately make 2 scoop samples for coworkers and clients to try before I went back to work ha.
I bagged up 6 scoops for people online to try out, and I am giving one to mkretz tomorrow. Hopefully they can chime in their feedback after trying it out.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Without anyone knowing who this order was for (I had items I ordered extra for myself in an order for another) I got mad hooked up for samples too.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467508902.500036.jpg

From what I saw of other posts a number of people got nicely treated

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without anyone knowing who this order was for (I had items I ordered extra for myself in an order for another) I got mad hooked up for samples too.

View attachment 137494

From what I saw of other posts a number of people got nicely treated
Man that mango splash sounds tasty!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sad days in the UK :(

I have no tracking of the new shipping and FedEx one is stuck :( I'm running out of proteins and in the UK everybody seems to have out of stock select, only CPBC are available but cause of macros I can't have them :( (too much carbs) I usually have c&c and SD cause of the taste and cause of their almost 0 carbs :( anyway we in the U.K. We are doomed :( pes you gotta open a warehouse here!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Man that mango splash sounds tasty!
I'm ordering 2 more tubs now, Jana loves it.
It's milder than others for me, less sweet, but I went for a serving in 10 oz. and damn that is a tasty mango