Next PES Insider Deal???

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Placed an order today for the new Chocolate Cupcake flavor by PEScience. Really looking forward to adding a brand new taste to my stack.

Thanks Driven for the code btw! Much appreciated as always :)

donkhead333

Awards
How long does flat rate international shipping take and how's the traceability? I'm from Singapore and $20 is a steal.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
buy protein or save money for drinks in miami ? decisions descisions
Miami is a great city! I have always been a fan of southeast Florida as I moved there for some time. I had a condo in Jupiter (which is considered a northern suburb) about two blocks from the beach. Wish I still had a place there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Item

Sku

Qty

Subtotal

SELECT Protein-Vanilla-55 Servings FP-2344-55 3 $212.97

SELECT Protein-Peanut Butter Cup-55 Servings FP-2820-55 2 $141.98

Subtotal $354.95
Shipping & Handling $6.79
Discount (DRIVEN) -$106.49
Grand Total $255.25

(5) 55 serving tubs on the way thank you Driven2lift

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you all for the support!

Can't wait for all of us to have cupcake shakes in our hands

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How long does flat rate international shipping take and how's the traceability? I'm from Singapore and $20 is a steal.
I can't quote you a timeframe to Singapore but I've had great experiences with our flat rates to Canada, and many EU members would agree this rate/method is a lifesaver

Can anyone overseas comment as to what he's after?

sareea

Awards
I can't quote you a timeframe to Singapore but I've had great experiences with our flat rates to Canada, and many EU members would agree this rate/method is a lifesaver

Can anyone overseas comment as to what he's after?
From Israel.
With Usps luck is your best friend.
I received mine after 14 days.
My second order reached Israel within 4 days but the local post here still didn't deliver within 10 days :( hhh. So this should have been 8 days for delivery.
Good luck

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 tubs of FCC just ordered! Just lost count of how many lbs of protein I'll have on hand now :) Love that initial review.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Where is my Brexit fellow, bdcc? Have you taste the FCC yet?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first experience with Select. I wanted CPBC but it's not on sale. Thinking a 27 serving Blondie (which seems to be love or hate) and 2 55 serving FCC

View attachment 137141
Oh man you are torturing yourself by not already indulging in PBC prior to this one! You is crazy bro. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to take a break from the CC hype for a second and show off some Alphamine, old and new. RIP to Margarita #1 BEST FLAVOUR #1 SEXY FLAVOUR!

That Margarita is awful tasty on these warm summer days!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bubblegum alphamine would be tasty. Like Bubble Yum flavored. Or extra classic bubble

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm loving the new cotton candy personally

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Annnnnnd tracking says it will be here tomorrow! Love how fast this one was! Super excited
For this flavor, the Christmas white chocolate mint was so good I still have some so it will last!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just placed an order for FCC. I liked MC, but am excited for the replacement as I'm confident it should be fantastic based on the team putting it through.

I grabbed the new Sunrise Alphamine (love the flavor, reminds me of a mix of Runts candy) last insider as well and it's been great. I'd been surviving off of energy drinks with a move/work change and it's very nice saving money with a better alternative. I've sampled it out to quite a few people this week, who were fans as well.

And it's good to be back on AM.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good to have you back

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Insider comes on Tuesday...
Full review on Wednesday

What is the first thing Chef bob should make with Frosted Cupcake??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insider comes on Tuesday...
Full review on Wednesday

What is the first thing Chef bob should make with Frosted Cupcake??
How about some Frosted Cup Cakes ???????? (and send me one please)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I've never ordered direct from PES, what's the normal shipping rate? How much more than the flat domestic on insider deal?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never ordered direct from PES, what's the normal shipping rate? How much more than the flat domestic on insider deal?
Don't know rates on non insiders, though I don't think too much more. And ship time has always been good for me. I'm in KY and its only a few days.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Don't know rates on non insiders, though I don't think too much more. And ship time has always been good for me. I'm in KY and its only a few days.
Thanks. I really shouldn't be spending more on protein right now...and driven's code is always good...

...who am I kidding...placing order now!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I really shouldn't be spending more on protein right now...and driven's code is always good...

...who am I kidding...placing order now!
As you should !!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm dreaming of my proteins lol can't wait for them to arrive, unfortunately I haven't received any "shipping notification" yet :(

Anyway, anybody could describe to me what FCC tastes like?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Like a Vanilla frosted chocolate cupcake, if our aim was true

Reviews are still spilling in with various thoughts on it, all positive

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Wish they did I like iso the best out of all the proteins ...that's my opinion tho

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's whey/casein and a blend studied to improve MPS over whey alone

I have applicable studies and our amino verification if you're looking into Select at all I know you like digging into details so feel free to ask/PM/even email me

Nothing like strait casein, that stuff wrecks me lol. And I can have 4+ servings of Select easy

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nothing like strait casein, that stuff wrecks me lol. And I can have 4+ servings of Select easy
This. I often have 2-3 servings of whey or a blend a day. I don't even touch straight casein haha.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm dreaming of my proteins lol can't wait for them to arrive, unfortunately I haven't received any "shipping notification" yet :(

Anyway, anybody could describe to me what FCC tastes like?
From the last few pages.

Another good review:

"I've had four shakes today. For reviewing purposes of course.
My opinion is CC competes with snickerdoodle for best flavor ever. Yea, it's that good. It taste exactly like a Frosted Chocolate Cupcake. I can taste the frosting and the chocolate cake in perfect harmony. And this flavor WILL NOT disappoint when mixed in water. The casein gives it a thickness and texture that leaves you wanting more. So make sure you have enough.

Over all PES hit a home run with this flavor. You must try it when it becomes available at bb.com. I predict it'll come very close to snickerdoodle on the rating system. Thanks for reading."

I like the sound of this....

Some more feedback.

"This seriously isn't fair anymore. You guys are gonna single handedly make me bankrupt. CC is noooo joke. Compared to Milk Chocolate, it's a whole new world. Mixed 1 scoop with 1.5 cup almond milk. Consistency and mixability was perfect, with no clumps at all. The chocolate flavor was far from overwhelming and just right. Could definitely notice the frosting and batter taste that other people mentioned. I seriously can't decide anymore which is my favorite. I think I will always have every flavor in my cabinet."

Honestly, it legitimately tastes like you took a bite from the side, half icing/half cupcake. It's a perfect blend with the best of both worlds. Conceptually, it's impressive that both sides of the title - "frosted" and "cupcake" can be tasted. I mixed mine with milk and it really made the flavor pop - it's not bitter, but it's not bland. It's smooth and what you think a frosted chocolate cupcake should taste like.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards

I have applicable studies and our amino verification if you're looking into Select at all I know you like digging into details so feel free to ask/PM/even email me

I use milk for every shake also but I bought it vanilla but brought it back doesn't taste amazing, it's ok, to sweet for me I lived the optimum nutrition performance whey that is now discontinued I guess cause I can only find it online but got sang it's good

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very different than iso's and most wheys. If that texture is your preference you're right to like what you like

I love thick shakes personally (though Select is easily thinned with more liquid)

I'll be trying FCC made as thick as a Wendy's Frosty, with a spoon

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Straight casein sucks. I can't drink it but can easily drink Select.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Straight casein sucks. I can't drink it but can easily drink Select.
maybe for you! are you in a peptide form or just reg? what form of Casein are you taking?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
From the last few pages.
Thanks a lot man :)

I agree with you on cc and sd, this two are my go to and I'm still trying to decide which one is the best and I simply can't make a decision Loki ended up buying both all the time. Reading your review I think a new contender is coming lol

I usually have my "dose of happiness" with a little water and it becomes basically a dessert, creamy and thick :)

sareea

Awards
Very different than iso's and most wheys. If that texture is your preference you're right to like what you like

I love thick shakes personally (though Select is easily thinned with more liquid)

I'll be trying FCC made as thick as a Wendy's Frosty, with a spoon
I got 2.5 kg unflavoured casein bag.
The biggest mistake i have ever done is that i tried it with little water alone!! I immediately got stomach ache, almost puked and couldn't sleep well.
lOl

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks a lot man :)

I agree with you on cc and sd, this two are my go to and I'm still trying to decide which one is the best and I simply can't make a decision Loki ended up buying both all the time. Reading your review I think a new contender is coming lol

I usually have my "dose of happiness" with a little water and it becomes basically a dessert, creamy and thick :)
Those are not my reviews bud. I won't get mine until Tuesday.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You must be missing out on what Driven2lift puts out.

100%, he'd be the man for the job.
Duly noted. I look forward to seeing what he creates, then! I have decided that, finances be damned, I'm getting some FCC. The reviews have been stellar and Select has never let me down.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Duly noted. I look forward to seeing what he creates, then! I have decided that, finances be damned, I'm getting some FCC. The reviews have been stellar and Select has never let me down.
Do you have IG? If so, check him out on there.

You can't beat $19.98 for a tub of Select protein.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would personally love to see you re-create a "Ho Ho".
View attachment 137212

If anyone can do it, it's you.
Made some similar things like that before. Actually you can take a generic pancake recipe, cook it very thin on a baking sheet. Layer with a greek yogurt + vanilla protein mixture. Roll up and bake for another 5 minutes and its super easy. You can even cut them into mini looking cinnamon roll's. so basically small little ho ho roll's

going to use my base cupcake recipe and then apply a frosting to make the FCC complete!

A frosted Protein layered cake would be good too with the new flavor. Plenty of ideas to go about